Bruce Wayne:That son of a bitch brought the war to us two fucking years ago. Jesus fucking Christ, Alfred...

>Bruce Wayne:That son of a bitch brought the war to us two fucking years ago. Jesus fucking Christ, Alfred, count the fucking dead... thousands of people. What the fuck is coming next? Fucking Millions? He has the power to motherfucking annihilate the entire human race, and if we believe there's even a fucking one percent chance that he is our enemy we have to take it as an absolute goddamn certainty... and we have to rape him

Holy molly now I know what they meant with the "R" ratings

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxV99PYX37c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They really added a fuck just to justify the R rating
Also CG blood

Fuck

>Bruce, you motherfucker! Listen to me right the fuck now! It's that bitch! Lois fucking Lane! She's the fucking key! Am I too fucking soon? Fuck, I'm too fucking soon! You were right about that morherfucker! You were always right about that motherfucker! Fear him! Fear him and fucking find us! You have to come find us mtherfucker!

Truly an ultimate edition.

this was a hard part to watch

>Do you fucking bleed?
a little bit too cheesy for my taste

Raimiposting outside of raimi movies doesn't work

did this really happen in the movie ??

>Is this bitch with you?
>I thought she was your whore.

Damn, Snyder is an absolute madman.

>No man in the sky intervened when I was a boy to deliver me from daddy's fist and abominations fucking my tight underage asshole.

Jesus Christ Snyder, really!?

>Superman: ARE YOU FUCKING SORRY?!
>Batman: *chocking back tears*

I have only seen the theatrical cut of BvS. Did the extended cut explain why and when Bruce converted to Islam?

kekkity kek

>WRUAAAAGHHHH THE FUCK WAS THAT!?

Doomsday pls

>You're a big guy.

>Fuck you!

Christ, really Nolan?

Gotta say, he was pretty devout. Guy was planning to make a trip to Mecca during the final battle with Doomsday but he then realised that he didn't have any time to spare.

youtube.com/watch?v=mxV99PYX37c

>Sup Forums thinks is funny

>SHEEEEEEIT, BITCH! MUTHAFUCKIN STORY OF THE YEAR YOUR ASS GOT THERE. "NIGGAS UP TO NO GOOD IN GOTHAM." OTHER BREAKING NEWS: TOM HIDDLESTON. CLOSET BITCHASS COCKSUCKER!

They better have paid you good to read that, Lawrence.

>MASTER BRUCE I MUST PROTEST, I AM MOTHERFUCKING IRON MAN!

No. OP is just trying to make it sound edgy

>Islam brought the war to us fifteen fucking years ago. Jesus Christ, Alfred, count the dead... thousands of people. What's next? Millions? They want to annihilate the entire white race, and if we believe there's even a one percent chance that they could gain access to nuclear or biological weapons we have to take it as an absolute certainty. We have to strike back directly against Islam, at it's heart where all the poison comes from, he have to hit Mecca. That's where this bomb is going.

kekd

Did that really just happen?

was being a CUNT part of your plan?

>WHY'D YOU SAY THAT FUCKING NAME?!
>IT'S HIS FUCKING MOTHER'S NAME! SHIT!

>Batfleck
>Ant-Muslim

Based Supes will remove kebab.

this kuffar has brought the war to the Prophet years ago. Superman is a false prophet and Allhamdullilah the mujahadeen will have to hit him first
TAKBIR-
>Bin A'flicki Al'Bostoni AlBatMani