GORILLAZ

Am I the only one on this board that thinks Gorillaz is shit and cringe worthy middle school tier music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1MBF0ErjMOc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no i do too

There's no denying they're middle school tier, probably everyone here listened to them in middle school. That doesn't mean we can't like em though

did you miss all the gorillaz threads here lately?

They have a few decent songs but the rest sucks. They are certainly middle school tier though

Demon Days is 6/10 at best, and even that's stretching it. I agree with you, OP

They haven't done anything good since Demon Days and every time they release a single it gets over-hyped by Gorillaz fans trying to force themselves (and everyone else) to like it regardless of how bland (Stylo) or objectively shit (Saturn Barz) it is.

Stylo was pretty good though. Saturn Barz is a sack of shit.

Demon Days is an excellent album, objectively speaking. I fucking hate them and find them cringeworthy but Demon Days is unquestionably great.

Everything else they've released is middle-school garbage for pre-teens and the mentally disabled.

Feel Good Inc. is this only album I've listened to, I think its great.

Out of the recent singles I really liked Saturnz Barz

That was the whole point of the animated band. He wanted kids to have a band to listen to without them knowing he existed, and for them to have other music besides the shit that was being played around the 2000s aimed at teenyboppers.

The music and band members aged with us, that's one small reason I like them.

They're literally deviantart: the band

>Best song off Plastic Beach excluding On Melancholy Hill
>Bland

Suck a fart outta my ass

S/t was really good, DD was great, Plastic Beach was half utter shit and half decent to really good. New album is shaping up to be terrible.

I don't understand the middle school tier thing though. They make some good stuff, who gives a fuck

>they made an excellent album
>they are fucking cringeworthy and hateworthy

are you literally autistic?

>Demon Days is an excellent album

yeah fuck the gorillaz, only pleb 16 year olds listen to them *puts on grimes and kpop unironically*

>everyone who doesn't like my super whacky reddit band has to listen other equally embrassing shit

Big fan of plastic beach, but this humans is completely uninteresting

Makes sense. Albarn could make good music whilst still having the atmosphere ruined by the "universe" he created within it.

Never rated him personally anyway, Coxon was a far better musician and composer.

Yeah, exactly.

It IS middleschool-tier. I was 11 when the first record came out.

But you're seriously going to tell me that any other band in the history of music could have put out "Clint Eastwood" as a single in 2001?
It rocked my entire life force. They took pop music and forced it to drink bleach.. or huff sunshine from a bag or some shit.

I couldn't bring myself to listen to their new music, and even Plastic Beach was a stretch for me. But Damon is a talented motherfucker with some pretty cool friends. I have absolutely no problem letting him keep working out his ideas and working with talented artists from all over the world.

so you admit it

>Feel Good Inc.
>album
this thread isn't for you

>taking obvious weak bait

yep, kys

no I'm telling you your logic is retarded and so are you

youtube.com/watch?v=1MBF0ErjMOc

Why is every single Dare performance so fucked up?