D-Dad can you tell me a story?

D-Dad can you tell me a story?

You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes.

once upon a time there was a big one eyed snake that lived in daddies pants....

Not now man, I'm tired. I wanna "insert selfish reason"

Off yourself

Once, there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The end.

Once upon a time, OP was a faggot...

you first
i'll watch

This one is called, "The Abortion That Lived"

once upon a time there was death and devastation, chaos and destruction, people were killed, women raped and children burned alive, whoever was still alive wanted to be death, looking for a way to escape their horrible destiny but there wasn't any, there was no escape, no where to hide, people suffered and perished and everything was dark and miserable, the end.

the little golden book of edge

That's what [brackets] are for you fucking retard, not "quotes".

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where, uh, Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Take the lyrics to "Land of Confusion". In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. "In Too Deep" is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as, uh, anything I've heard in rock. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like "In the Air Tonight" and, uh, "Against All Odds". But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is "Sussudio", a great, great song, a personal favorite.

Thx man

A rip on American Psycho?

Is that one whole sentence? You disgust me.

It's in American psycho, m8.

Ahh, sorry, was confusing it with the Huey Lewis scene.

Fully agreed. I hate linguistic rapists...

You're fine man, nobody really remembers the Phil Collins scene.

Yes, son. I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!
Goodnight.

i can linguistically rape you right now daddy

The truth is that cancer is incurable. It will never be cured because to do so would require doctors and scientists to shrink themselves to the size of fleas and at that state they would cease to have the brain size capable of enabling to be doctors anyway. Why is cancer such a big medical buzzword? Think about it. How many TV and movie characters got killed off by cancer? How many death sentence illness tropes feature cancer? How many cancer charities and events take place every year? Wear wrist bands for cancer, shave hair off for cancer, let strangers grab your daughter's tits for breast cancer. Everyone wears those fucking pins. Its the fucking money kid. Not only is the government holding back cancer research from making progress, they are holding back the truth. There is truly no cure to make cancer go bye bye forever. Cancer people are fucked. Yet the hook nosed shylocks keep the research and donation racket in a state of limbo. All to rake in the shekels you see? They've built such a monopoly on the "fuck cancer" meme that they just can't let the number one medical pity money maker meme die. Its been going on for the last forty years. But there is more to it. Since the dawn of time humans have endured purely due to the fact that they work tremendously hard to confront and solve problems. From civilization to fucking urinals we've come up with solutions and cures to what ailed us. Humans are accustomed to know they have control over every aspect of nature and that even if it isn't achievable today it will surely be a reality tomorrow when better tech and research is available. Humans go out of their way to not take no for an answer. What if you just one day told them that cancer is invincible and that they should just fuck off and call it a day for the cancer cure? Civilization would fucking collapse. For the first time in our lives there is a medical catastrophe that we cannot and will not ever do away with. Science has finally told us "no".

liguistically....think of this cherry as if it was your asshole

Fucking pedos.

How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little boy's clothes and licking his tiny body all over, nibbling his neck and kissing his adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about his cute boyish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with his saliva, pumping in and out of his mouth until it erupts, the cum more than his little throat can swallow.

The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down his chin over his flat chest, his tiny hands scooping it all up and watching his suck it off his fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading his smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to his pure, tight, virginal boipussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes his lips which are slippery with cum, while his small body shudders from having his chisry taken in one quick stroke.

I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over him, listening to his quickening breath, his boyish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, his sweet pants warm and moist on your face and his flat chest, shiny with a heen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.

It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over his tiny body while you violate him, feeling his nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick his chest and his neck, savoring the scent of his skin and sweat while he trembles from the stimulation and as he reaches his climax, hearing his cry out softly as he has his first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside him, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through his freshly-deflowered boipussy for the first time, filling his colon only to spill out of his with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop his fluhed body, he sighs breathlessly and his fingers dig into your back as he feels your cock hardening inside his again.

You're all sick in the head.

this is what happens when you legalize gay marriage .

Well I wasn't thinking about it till now, fucking Christ...

BE GONE DEMON

I came here for edge, not a fucking reason to kill myself

Just go to fucking sleep before I beat the stutter out of you, you life ruining little turd.

It's all in your head

Pics or it didn't happen

W-What?

Is... Is this good for you?

So once upon a time I shaved my asshole...

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis "the wise"? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.

Who are you quoting this time

No fuck you kid