How long has Sup Forums lasted in a relationship?

how long has Sup Forums lasted in a relationship?

Today i celebrate 5 years in a relationship with my fiance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h5hppnf3zUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

About 18 years in a happy relationship with my hand.

1.5 years longest, 3 months shortest.

that's a good time, why you guy broke up?

Next month I will reach 14 years with my girlfriend. We begin to date when we were 15 but were fooling around since we were 13yo, so we have grown together.

Almost every friend and relatives advised me at some point to end my relationship to "experiment" and "live free for a time". Never fall for it, so I live now with a qt 3,14 that loves me beyond any doubts.

Modern relationship were a mistake.

I broke up with the one after 1.5 years cause she wanted a child but I was not ready to be a father when I was 20 y/o, and after telling her that she became a bitch about everything and I dumped her cause she tried to trick me into impregnating her by getting off the pill w/o telling me. The shorter ones I ended/got dumped because it just didn't really work out to be love in the end.

7 years with my current girlfriend.

haven't had sex with anyone else since i was underaged.

wish i were dead.

Shortest was about a year

Longest was about 3.

Single for the last 2 months.

My only relationship lasted one month

2years?..

why tho?. guaranteed sex is the best as well as reconciliation sex

eh. gets old after a couple years.

i'm just too complacent to make a change. doubt i'll ever end up leaving her so it's like... you know my last sexual partner for a while.

shouldn't be important but it is to me for some reason.

Just broke up with my first real girlfriend just over a day ago. We'd been together for 11 months

5 then broke up she changed meng

Was in a relationship for 6 years with the baby mama. Alcohol killed that for me.

She's actually cool enough to not worry about child support, in exchange that I don't worry about them. 3 years later and still no communication.

I'm coming up on a year with my current BF.

>Aythatsprettygood.jpg

Meh I have been there it's not just you it just happens after a while

It's actually a shitty feeling user. To be such a worthless father, that I'm not even worth a legal battle for 9 years of help.

But if she found out I was clean and got my shit together past whole year, she'd be after muh moola

my last two relationships were 3 years and 4 years. Guess I'm a settler fag.

Me too
>feelsbadman

4.5 years, shit went south at the speed of light

good job

3 months off of 6 years my most recent relationship, broken up now.

It's gonna be tough being by myself but dammit I want to do this to prove to myself I can do it.

>what I wouldn't give to just jump into another relationship though like a fucking idiot to not be alone on this godforsaken rock

3 months my longest stint, although i was with her on and off for 3 years. im a weirdo, just takes some time to realize it

its only when you break up with your girlfriend that you realize how lonely you really are. don't take having a woman that cares about you for granted boys.

I'm one month away from two years with this girl I told I would marry and I'm about to break it off tomorrow.

I've been planning this breakup for weeks and I'm nervous I won't be able to go through with it.

Yeah I feel you sorry, I'm a cold dude so idk much to say about that, but that's a common thing around here and child support fucks some of em real good so at least there's that

Relationships are over rated. I perfer mutual understandings of each other.. Like being best friends that fuck each other. But none of all the bullshit clingy shit, or the "lets play house together" shit. I live at home cause it saves me a fuckton of money, I can litearlly pick up a bag. And travel where ever the fuck I feel tomorrow... Having a understanding and good relationship with ur parents is key, in example when something breaks since my father is a lazy sack of shit and has been all my life. My mother asks me to fix it without ever going to him first because she knows I will as soon as I can without any gripe or bringing it up a week later, as if I did it to get something out of it.

Self control does a man well. You know what you have to do.

2 months. I always get tired of the bullshit that comes with it, so decided relationships aren't for me. Never been happier.

So you're saying you fuck your mother?

didn't want to become this guy so after my first 2.5 year relationship i now break up with everyone after ~10 months

No I'm saying I fly to paris and fly ur mother there to meet me. And fuck YOUR mother. She gives the best foot jobs and even lets me play in her wheelchair.

2 months was my longest.

Rise above. Focus on science.

How many gbp does she charge per wheelchair ride cuz it seems like it takes a lot for me nowadays

I know. It's just so hard knowing all we've been through is about to end and I carry the knowledge while she has no clue and thinks we'll be spending our lives together. She's actually laying right next to me asleep and I can't because I know what I'm about to do to her in a matter of hours.
I'm going to completely shatter her world and mine as well.

being engaged is like wine... it only gets better after 30 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=h5hppnf3zUI

But why Faggot? If its gonna shatter ur world then the issues you have are still fixable.

don't try and convince him otherwise, you don't know the circumstances of his situation. Let him do what he believes he has to.

God damn man that's heavy. It seems like you have given it a bunch of thought though honestly and you only have one life to live so you have to do what is right for you in the end, even if itll cause pain right now. I feel for you though, I wish I could do more but that is the best advice I can give you

Like I said, I planned on marrying this chick. We practically lived together after only 5 months going out. To go from that to not speaking at all is a complete change in lifestyle. I'm a cold person emotionally but I know how hard this is gonna come down on her and that honestly fucks with my head

Thanks bro. I've been meaning to green text the story to get it off my chest before I did it but I don't think I have time to type it up

the aftermath is horrible, but eventually you'll think back on it and say to yourself that you wouldn't hesitate to do it again. WHat I did after my breakup was I messaged all her closest friends (4 of the closest ones) and told them right after that she needs their comfort and help more than ever. I broke up with my girlfriend over the phone but you can do so differently depending on your situation. Just make sure that she has people that love and care about her around her as soon as possible. it'll make her crash easier, it'll make the likeliness of her hurting herself or killing herself more unlikely, and it'll make it harder for everyone to hate you.

This guy's got it. You'll have time to greentext after, I know you said you're cold emotionally but we'll be around when you need to post that fat greentext

Thanks for the advice. I'll come off as the jerk if she ends up not telling the whole story but I doubt that's what she's gonna say to her friends and family. I'm not gonna be anywhere near her or her friends as far as I can tell.
I can resist the urge to talk to her and if she does as well, we'll never cross paths again.

Good idea. I didn't want any hard feelings between us or our relations (which is why I messaged her friends) as we live in a small suburb and everyone knows everyone else.

We're hoping for completely different outcomes for the post-breakup, but I believe it's possible to do both by following the same process.. And it's easier for everyone to not sound or act like an asshole, gotta play the nice guy to keep the people off your back.

I guess. I don't actually know much about how we're gonna be after the breakup. I just know what I'm gonna say and where I'm gonna stand. We could end up staying in touch but I'm not gonna be the one making the effort.
There's one person I actually want to tell the story to and it's a close friend of mine though. He happens to be in a class with her so I know they'll be seeing themselves around when I'm gone

Almost 7 years.
Married for less than 3 months.

Good job user, don't fuck it up

Was with my ex for 6 years. Now I'm nailing a chick i used to date 10 years ago.

Goodluck man, all the best! I hope life treats you well

have kids with your ex?
was it weird going back to an old flame?
I'm not friends with any of my ex's, i totally dont understand going back with somebody.

>3 months shortest
Mine was less than a week it was a joke my crush played on me

A year but the one I'm in now makes the last one look like dog shit eaten by a horse puked up eaten by a gorilla and shit out

8 years

highschool sweetheart

parted on good terms and i got to make a lot of mistkaes that i wont make again

I was did dude for three weeks. Never got the sex.

*side dude

I've never even been on a date

5 years as of last november.

not much of a side dude then.

ive been in a relationship with my girl for about 3 years, dont know how much longer it will last.

Nope, no kids. Not really. Almost picked up where we left off. Except we dont have to hide from her parents now.

Thanks user. Maybe I'll see you around for the green text.

-Al user

-

3 years was my longest, from 16 to 19 (she was 2 years younger). I'm almost 23 now and dating a 10/10 17 year old with an 11/10 personality. I'm deeply deeply in love with her and I've never before been in a relationship with so few problems or such frequent, raw, passionate sex. She's on the principle's list (92% grade average and getting 100% in math 12 and physics) and has a Daddy that makes 400k and has 10 mil in assets. Life is so good I'm scared that I'm dreaming.