So this guy I really like was in my bed and were finally about to fuck but I really like him so after he already pulled...

So this guy I really like was in my bed and were finally about to fuck but I really like him so after he already pulled my pants down (mind you I kept saying "no no no no" [but ill admit I was saying it very giggly]) and we're seconds away from starting, i tell him to get off me all in an attempt to not make myself seem too easy and im posting this here for responses from guys so hey fellas like on a scale from 1-10 how badly did I fuck up (he seemed really into me like he's definitely the most respectable guy I know which is why I didn't just wanna fuck like im trying to look pure and give off the impression thay my vagina is a secret garden) like if you really liked a girl and she did this would you never talk to her again or what

Don't send mixed messages, hes probably pissed but if you still talk to him and tell him that you weren't ready for it, (or give any reason but don't give no reason) he'll be fine if he thinks he'll still get laid he'll come back.

Well thanks to you, his mindset is all fucked now. Wondering wtf just happened.

You write like a 10 yr old, therefore I will not discuss this with you. Go to bed

Guys, for the most part, don't want to date whores... But we also don't like women that play games. If you're interested, don't jerk us around.

How does this sound?

God I hate the word, "whore" haha but I feel. I know it was a dick move on my behalf but I mean in my defense, he had already tried like 40 minutes prior to this incident and it was a no then and I did tell him to stop when he tried again, as well as attempted to push his hand away from my hips. As I mentioned though, I was giggling while doing so therefore I understand how it got that far.

Post tits with timestamp

Probably because this is Sup Forums and I am somewhat tired considerinf it is 4:30 am where I am, so please do excuse me, your majesty, for not paying much mind to my grammar. I apologize for not flexing on behalf of my English skills on a post about my weird sexual experience pls 4give m3 !!1! :///

Explain this to him (not to Sup Forums), you should get away with it with the honors.

Ask and you shall recieve!!!

Wtf is this you stupid cunt?

Go back to Tumblr

I posted what I had texted him. He's still at my house tbh just passed out on my couch (he's a family friend) but you're right..I'm just sort of looking for advice on how to go about things now I guess/wondering how most guys would take it and wondering if there's still hope for me ahaha

U garbage nigga i got this via Sup Forums hahaha

If you want advice we are gonna need to see those tits

Never liked a girl that much. Basically you just through all his motivation to make you happy in the trash. Why spend 100 dollars on a sandwich you might not get when a mcdonalds single is 99 cents. Women are jealous and spiteful. Lie to em, fuck em, but dont ever give them your money.

Go wake him up with a blowjob and all will be forgiven.

Edgy pimple faced incel found

Well I financially supported my last bf so

You see I'd really love to but the entire point of this post was that I want his dick but I actually like him and respect him too much to simply fuck him

What fuck him? I said give him a blowjob. Its perfectly normal to start a sexual relationship with a "blowjobs only" period until everyone is ready for penis in asshole sex.

Lol if u said no like firmly it'd be fine but cause u were being playful and then said get off me ur a douche xd

There are tits all over this website I must say I am truly honored that you guys want to see mine this badly.

Let me rephrase the question: if a girl that you genuinely liked did this but explained her reasoning (text message w explanation provided in this thread) would you give up on her or just sort of shrug it off? Like on a scale from 1-10 how bad was my fuck up?

When I get what I asked for, so will you

OK i fucked up in the original post. I was trying to summarize it but I didn't realize how terribly i worded it. What I actually said was, "maybe we should wait I mean its not that I don't want to I just think it's too soon" and apologized profusely for not saying this before my pants were off.

I get what you're saying but you see, if im trying to not look like a whore, waking him up with a blow job might seem just a tad promiscuous you know? I'm trying to avoid that. Point is, I would love to do that but it would contradict my intentions.

GTFO

Well then, good luck with your bullshit. I predict he will go find someone to fuck when he wake up and then you can be pissed at him for no reason.

He'll rightly reason youre a typical retarded chick and conclude that you can never be wife material.

Congrats you stupid bitch. You're acting ght along with stereotypes.

U stupid CUNT! Nothing honorable about wanting to see Your tits, this is how we weed out attention whores or loser neck beards with nothing better to do but act like some pathetic bitch.

And from what I'm reading, if U aren't some fake ass broad just making a bait post, you really are a stupid cunt if you don't see what you have done to this poor guy you speak of. And if the latter is the case, I hope he tells you to fuck off for good! Next time you do something that shitty to somebody, and it really is shitty n fucked, you might get raped, no doesnt always mean that when some idiot female is giggling like it's all fun n games.

You're the kind of woman who screams rape 6 months after the fact.

I hope for that guy's sake, he never hooks up with you.

This.

You're right! The only solution is a blow job. Thank you for your words of wisdom, sir.

Congrats on fitting the typical male stereotype of a vacuous misogynist that only thinks with his virgin dick.

I highly recommend that you work more on your barren personality as opposed to your virtual shit talking, maybe then you'd actually get laid.

Threads like this remind me of why I only fuck female dogs.

Man... women seem to get stupider and stupider. I hope that guy doesn't get put in jail for rape as he inevitably will. Why give mixed signals and play mind games concerning a subject that can send a man to jail for 10+ years. I guess he sees that coming and doesn't want to take the risk with you, OP.

The fact that this thread is still up shows you how big of a shit hole this place has become

I'd never speak to you again.

What did you text him exactly? I don't really see where you explained what you told him

nvm

Sigh, you guys are boring..you bore me.
I'll wake up with homeboy still wrapped around my finger or worst case scenario, I'll replace him in 1-3 business days. Unfortunately, your poor souls will awaken to live another day of eating pizza rolls, getting worked up over Sup Forums posts and jacking off to thoughts of the girl you like getting fucked by another man with a bigger dick :/

>awaken to live another day of eating pizza rolls, getting worked up over Sup Forums posts and jacking off to thoughts of the girl you like getting fucked by another man with a bigger dick
I would choose this over you any day

better a whore than a nun

This, quads demanded it!

Keep your legs closed. The stench is coming out

This turned into a obvious bait thread fast.
Why isn't anyone creative anymore?