Okay Sup Forumsro's, 22 uncircumcised male here...

Okay Sup Forumsro's, 22 uncircumcised male here, recently I asked my girlfriend if she preferred circumcised or uncircumcised penises, she said "I used to prefer circumcised. bottom line, should I get circumcised? has anyone had it? was it a weird transition? how did sex feel? how was masturbation? how was the healing? I want to know before I decide to do it!

pic related, its my girlfriends pussy.

If you'd get circumcised you'd make a woman feel like she is important and can take choices. Think again.

I was thinking about doing it before. I'm from a religious family so that's why it was never done, but I'm not religious at all.

A Jew wants you to cut off your White skin, that sounds like a great idea idiot. Just know that you will no longer considered human if you do it.

Do not fucking do it user

Knew 2 people that had to be circumcised in their mid 30s for medical reasons.

Their recovery sounded agonizing, but they said sex was neither better nor worse, just felt slightly different.

But don't get circumcised just to please some girl.

Fuck no, dipshit. Jesus, kids these days. Don't become a Jew slave for some bitch you're not even married to. Even then, tell her to get stuffed.

> I'm not religious like my family
>I want to cut up my dick, which is nowadays considered sane only for religious reasons
> gf only said she used to like her dicks cut up.
Jesus OP, you have a choice not to get your genitals mutilated, and you are weighting the options? how dumb are you?

OP here

it was more or less for the fact it looks "cleaner". we've been together for 4 years and have sex maybe 3-4 times a week. I've heard that you can get fungus and stuff for being uncircumcised, I clean it regularly, I guess I have nothing to worry about in that case.

and while you mutilate your dick for absolutely no gain whatsoever your gf with truly know you are a cuck kike faggot just like your rat family.

Don't get cut if you weren't cut at birth, you will notice a small drop in sensitivity and loss of pleasure. Speaking from experience here, bruh (post-cut fag here).

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

A circumsized dick would be cleaner but if you clean it regularly then dont cut that skin away my dude

Girls with bite them off sooner or later lmao?????

Trips of truth
Cutfag at birth here. Bothered by it a lot.
Is the sensitivity difference really big? Am I overreacting?

more of your gfs pussy

you wish you weren't cut?were you cut just because or for religious reasons?

I got cut at age 16 for medical reasons. It sucks. Functions less well, a lot less sensitive too. I can basically smash my dick against a wall now and not feel much. Sex for me now is mostly about stimulation in other areas, luckily I'm gay so it's not like anal is a big taboo for me, but if I was straight I imagine it'd suck. My dick just isn't sensitive enough to get me off by itself really. Plus it looks horrible, scar tissue etc. Don't do it.

wow, another typical Trump supporter trying to fit in

DON'T do it man

you can support trump and not have to cut your cock skin off, silly monkey

Nah you last a bit longer which is nice, still feels good, but if you were cut at birth you wont even notice it, thats what every cutfag has told me, and it's pretty obvious that would be the case. Just enjoy what you got bruh.

nice. I'd fuck it

Stupid idea. I don't think she'll feel a different when you fuck her.

Thanks user. Definitely makes me feel better. Only downside is with age the glans will dry out =/

Not even religious user. It was for 'preventative' reasons, fucking BS if you ask me and I didn't even know much about it till a few years back. I felt cheated out of the decision.

I've heard that when you get cut later in life it actually makes it look smaller, true?

>implying its really important
>implying its really different

You should feel cheated. Your parents mutilated your genitals at birth for literally no benefit.

Yeah user. I'm actually livid, though they were advised to have it done and wouldn't actually do anything to hurt me.

Still sucks. I'm currently regrowing, but I'll never have it all back. Mostly so my dick head doesnt dry out in the next 20 years.

Hey I'm circumcised man, it's not bad, I mean it takes like 2 hours just to masturbate if I'm trying really hard and I have this cracked skin pattern on the tip, had a few girls like it, was raised in a baptist household though.

its great, it keeps me coming back, best pussy i've had.

thanks for all the feedback Sup Forumsros, much appreciated.

Its not cleaner, the foreskin is there to protect your dick and removing it would just make it easier to clean not naturally cleaner. Also a single cut or scratch during sex and you risk STDs.

Uncut here, and definitely staying that way.

What are the "medical reasons" you guys got cut for?

I get mad dick cheese sometimes but only when I don't shower for a day or two.

Other than that, my banjo string gets kinda tight, but its never popped on me yet, so...

" close your parenthesis thanks

Don't get circumcised for her, get circumcised for you if YOU want it.

Why do you give a fuck what she prefers? What do you prefer? Do you really have no preference between getting a piece of your cock cut off and not getting a piece of your cock cut off? If you have any preference at all, fuck her. It's your body isn't it?

Does your boyfriend enjoy cut dicks, OP? Because you're a faggot.

Phimosis, skin wouldn't stretch over the head properly.

LPT, if you have kids, teach them to stretch out their foreskin and make sure to regularly pull it back to clean when they are kids. Sadly I had a single mum so obviously she didn't know any of this shit.

I got circ'd because I had a bunch of off and on UTIs, even though I broke through phimosis I always felt like my foreskin was trying to go back to it, I got tired of my skin tearing through sex, and I wanted a cleaner dick that in my opinion looks better and wanted to enjoy sex without fucking my own foreskin.

Shit was cash, worth it.

Yeah, all those girls who won't sleep with a guy with a foreskin will just let it slide, just this once, for you.

Underrated post.

It being cleaner is a myth, the penis needs the foreskin to keep in moisture and self cleans using the mucus produced. If you let it dry out it doesn't have that layer of mucus to protect and clean. Penis should still be washed of course tho

Damn.

I remember being afraid to pull it back as a kid. I was actually afraid my whole inner-dick would come out and it wouldn't go back in or something.

Finally realized I was a retard at 11 or 12, but I never had any problems with it being too tight after that.

What girls?

Maybe in shithole US this happens, but in normal countries, where unless you are a kike you don't mutilate your children, girls think uncut is normal. Cus it is normal. Cus that's the way you're born.