Need Help /b guys...

Need Help /b guys, my best friend is completely crazy he wants to join ISIS i have tried to make him change telling him that they are terrorists but even Bought a fu*king CORAN!!! He has started hanging out with new muslim friends and i hate them omfg should i tell something to the police?

sure, why not

Where do you live op? If you live in some Muslim shithole country then chances are police won't give a shit. But if you live in some 1st world European dream then this is something you'd better tell the police, they'll react very seriously to this.

Muslims are atheists

The police is here for that dude.

ISIS is funded by Mossad and the CIA, so tell your friend that if he joins them, he basically joins the israeli government.

Fuck it who cares. West is degenerate anyways.
Hes bein en edgy fag u pussy snitch.
Hell get over it.
No sex bacon beer. Hes doomed if hes had thoae

Report to FBI user. Say they are radical dudes and and hanging out with them is a blast

where are u from ?

do anything u want but DEUS VULT this bitch

I live in toulouse Btw

France!? Holy fuck op report that shit now

Yikes! Vote le penn and remove kebab

FUCK I live in toulouse guy just call the police I don't want to be blow up cause of you (si t'es un troll, c'est quand même limite)

Found the illiterate mudslime.

ahah ton pote achete lui un saucisson et frotte le avec ce sale batard. serieux mec donne moi son nom et je le report direct.

This. If you think theres even a 1 in 1000 chance he's serious you should snitch. Blood will be on your hands otherwise.

truth

Lol tell him ISIS is so 2016

>on the backpedal
>ppl all aware of their shit now

Your friend has a cognative issue. It may be a cry for help. Real Isis people who are smart with just run people over in a truck or make bombs on their own, no blabbing about it

He is right. If sombedody is deusvulted after that, you will be guilty too.

Wtf is this? Allahulk Akbar?

He gets angry when the will of allah is not obeyed.

He comes back from suicide missions

Appelle la BAC ou une merde comme ça c'est chaud sur Toulouse ils déconnent pas avec ça, si vraiment il veut partir hésite même pas une seconde t'auras ça sur la conscience si il fait quoi que ce soit de grave

Bought a Coran? Is he pledging himself to the Dave Mathews band then? - edgy.