Can't sleep. What's up fellow sum? What you up to?

Can't sleep. What's up fellow sum? What you up to?

>>vidya?
>>Netflix?
>>post your pets

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C8-tovTNfpg
youtube.com/watch?v=QcC8-TLmbtM
youtube.com/watch?v=ddFvjfvPnqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

I've been laying in utter darkness for 3 hours shitposting.

Welcome my brother

One of us
One of us

Dat pussy

I know you're samefagging user, it's ok. The thread will gain some traction soon.

Post cock With timestamp

Dat boredom

jerking it till mornin'
post more of dat black puss

Snapchat me bb.

Anything you wanted to talk about op? You don't just make a thread for no reason.
That's a cute cat and I love your hair. Your eye lashes are also really well done.

Idk man... anime? Jobs? Vidya?? What are you in the mood to chat about?
Yeah my cat is adorable

please don't tell me you have a dick

Listening to "I Can't Go to Sleep" by Wu Tang (because it's one of their most average songs but resonates greatly with me as an insomniac)

why the fuck are you up so late?
also do you have a mental illness?

I just finished your lie and April. People say it's not particularly good, too predictable, and overly poetic. I really liked it though. Ever seen it?

Shit, maybe I should look it up.

Fist in butthole with timestamp

It's 7:00am here, if anything in up early.
I'm not one to self-diagnose user, who knows?

I started it but it bored the shit out of me

That shit don't fit up there son

Pretty understandable. I only watch it at school when there's nothing else to do anyway. I couldn't watch it if I had better things to do.

I just finished Yuri on Ice and Rampo Kitan

Damn how is yuri on ice? I got a pretty stellar recommendation from my friend
and I've been meaning to watch it.

It's a good track, just no one of their best. I'd recommend Enter The 36 Chambers or Liquid Swords by GZA if you wanna really feel the Wu feels

I like that it was just a normal romance story and not a shitty fan service ploy. Though it seems like it at 1st, they explain the flirting in the ending credits with a flashback in one of the episodes

So you're saying it somehow doesn't turn into a harem story? How is that possible?! I need to see this.

Where about?
Also timestamp kitter

Nice cat, looks a lot like my Fred!

Nope. Both guys are of age, consenting adults.
I also like that they give all the side characters some depth. They are not just throw aways. The animation is pretty good.

Im on the east coast of the US.
I don't have a cat and I'm certainly not timestamping my kitty. I think you confused me with another user.

Soz was looking for OP

ead,

That's pretty interesting, and since it's an ice skating anime I imagine quality animation pays off pretty well. Where are you from user? Or at least what time is it there?

No biggie. Gets confusing without IDs sometimes.

It's 4 am here. Wishing I was in dream land.
Yeah you should check it out

That it does. I've been up all night and was hoping for a partner to join in an early morning adventure

Ha I woke up at 5:30am, not because I have my life together or anything. My sleeping pattern is just so messed up I don't really have one.

What kind of adventure? Ooh will there be cocaine involved?

I was thinking a bacon egg and cheese or something of the sort

Same here. If fucking awful. Debating taking something for it

Well that's not an adventure. That's just breakfast. That's not even a fun breakfast.

It's ok user, if you're on winter break from uni it's normal to wake up at 5pm. If you're not going to uni still, who cares? Once you've become ok with the fact that your parents are probably disappointed in you, then all hours are normal waking/sleeping hours. Don't limit yourself user, never limit yourself.

Now you just hurt my feelings

I had inexplicable urge to write really shitty rhyming word poetry after not sleeping for the second night in a row I just watched the sunrise the difference between the colors of the sunrise and sunset are so different yet they are identical events

Hey man, you're the one who called it an adventure. I don't call getting a glass of orange juice and throwing some vodka in it an adventure. Let's just call it what it is, breakfast.

Uhhh... I'm not in school. I think you think I'm younger than I am

Sometimes in the year they look exactly the same. If you wake up right when it's happening, it's hard to tell which one is taking place

Yeah I'm having a hard time of keeping track of the time and it very confusing and I had to think hard and I remembered it was night the days just kind of melt together and form one big gray writhing mass of hours

Ok so a job, maybe you're a night shift worker? Or a neet? In between jobs? Or maybe you're just a masochist who enjoys going to work without sleeping. Though sleep deprivation can be a pretty sweet drug if you don't abuse it too hard.

I don't really like going to work sleep deprived. It's awful, but my brain won't shut the fuck up.

I'm sorry user, good luck with your sleep troubles. I really hope everything works out for you in the end.

The breakfast is what springboards the adventure. And a bacon egg and cheese is a meal on the go, only to further encourage adaventure. What that may be? I'm not sure. But at this point all hope is lost.

guys how the fuck do I stop my Sup Forums addiction. I've been browsing for the past 16 hours

Well that went from really inspiring to really bleak real quick. Have you considered putting vodka in your orange juice? It's happy-nectar.

Get up and go for a walk or something read a book write a book plan a murder start a religion learn to play the harmonica and go on tour across the country and call yourself harmo willie

The thought of not talking to you people gives me anxiety.

I FUCKING HATE NORMIES AND THEIR SELF-SATISFIED SMILES

i've managed to let it go by realizing it was a symptom of me not being well. so, in short, my Sup Forums addiction stopped when i got better in general. now i come back here for the occasional kek

My pet fish sprinkles, he loves his walks.

That's ok user, you'll figure it out eventually. Life forces us to, even when we cry no.

I rarely get on Sup Forums anymore I just haven't slept in two and a half days and it's still too early to do anything so I got on Sup Forums and now we're here

I don't normally have breakfast or orange juice in the mornings. But I've done orange juice in vodka, I prefer coffee and vodka or really an espresso shot.

Well the mixer isn't really important, the alcohol is. Or cocaine, if it doesn't make you happy it'll at least inspire you. Have you tried putting cocaine on your eggs? I

I just have a friggin HUGE addiction to the "fear of missing out".

How the fuck do I let go of this feeling? I don't want to socialize with normies who browse cellphones all day or "party" while having inane conversations about what someone else did yesterday

Tits or gtfo

Then don't do what you want to do without regret or fear of what others may think you don't live for them you live for you so live your life love yourself until you hurt happiness can't be bought or borrowed it had to be created make life what you can with which you were given

Post another pic. I can't tell if you're a hot enough mess to fuck or not yet.

there are no women on /b so just quit prententing to be a girl and go on mobil /b while having a walk. must be enough

Alcohol is a great thing. I wouldn't mind drinking all morning then passing out in the early afternoon, only to wake up mid evening and wonder what the fuck happened.

Although you seem quite partial to cocaine. What about shrooms?

I graduated in EE last year and have been NEET ever since. What I want to do is browse Sup Forums all day. That's the entire problem.

I'm a guy, the pic is of Huma Abedin

Shrooms are awesome, but I can't do them alone or I'll freak out and try to kill myself. Now cocaine I can do any time of day. No existential crisis on cocaine no sir, only solutions to problems.

Then browse Sup Forums

ok. This is my song right now: youtube.com/watch?v=C8-tovTNfpg

Huma is beautiful, I've known a few in my time. We can be friends.

Never do shrooms alone! I was offering a co-op shroom adventure. I don't think I'd want to do cocaine no offense. Where's our middle ground?

I don't understand

Well you don't have to do cocaine, more for me, and honestly what I have won't last me through the day so you would really have to get your own.
I'll still do the shrooms though.

>I've known a few in my time.
NEETs? What do you do?

>I don't understand

Listen to the lyrics of the last two minute or so

I'm sorry I haven't slept in two days im a little autistic at the moment i heard the words they just didn't register in my brain as words

youtube.com/watch?v=QcC8-TLmbtM

A perhaps more fitting song for my predicament...

I'm not doing shrooms with someone who's hyped up on coke. And in general don't feel like being with someone on turbo 24/7.

No I've known a few women who look like huma.

that's a 10/10 pupperoo

Your cat is an angry version of my cat

And you're an attention whore

That's fair, I wouldn't want to be with someone on coke either. I have to do it or I'll go through withdrawals though.

this is calming.

youtube.com/watch?v=ddFvjfvPnqk

i'm up too. 5:18am on the West (best) coast.

the poor thing looks frightened and startled, what have you done

I see now why my initial suggestion was merely breakfast to you. Good luck with your addiction. Although based on previous knowledge this won't be ending well for you.

thanks for the convo anons

gonna go sleep for 12 hours and repeat the dreary process that is my life

I've had her almost 6 years and she never looks any other way

She does commands though, like "Paw" (shake hands)

missing out on what? there are billions of websites - you're missing out all the time. what does Sup Forums offer that's so important? and after all: it's not like there's original content on here.

about socializing: what if i told you there are people out there who manage to do both: be social and yet avoid superficial conversations and stuff.

i'm one of those.
>inb4 bashing of kinds
seriously, i can't stand smalltalk and similar things. that's why i've learned to find a different way for interacting with people.
cont?

She's weird looking.

idk, I only get happy browsing Sup Forums. When I socialize with people in real life the conversations always turn into a game of how to pass the time most inanely.

but Sup Forums is different; it's nature is that of randomness; literally anything goes. It's much more genuine. The people don't feel any need to lie. But lies are found all the time in the real world.

she's very sweet. cats can do commands :O ??

when my wretched condos allow pets, I will buy a cat. maybe a Persian. but it must be nice.

I'd buy a rooster (pic related), but they're impractical.

I think they're both cute, I hope you both won't fight them. No one wins in that situation.

also here's my kitter

omg how clean are the ears, and those jade eyes... wow pretty kitty

how old is cat? will you consider selling? I need a house-trained cat immediately.

Absolutely! Here is a crappy gif of it
Gfycat /PoorPleasedBovine

She's only sweet if you don't have to deal with her 24/7 ;) I love her to pieces but she is my shadow. If I go to the toilet, shower or lie in bed she's right there. She meows and cries if I don't let her join my activities.

I used to have a rooster when I was about 8. His name was Maisy. He came when I called his name and danced around my feet until I picked him up. He was lovely.

Lol same cat, I was just replying to myself.