Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UhRXn2NRiWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LOLOLOLOLOL

What are we supposed to be laughing at?

four years at a major gaming website, talk about failures

that's obviously a guy on the right
jesus I'm so tired of people now

OMG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Thats a man right?

if its a trap who cares. pointing out traps is still funny to you idiots?

Pics on the bottom are their cartoon form.

THEY THINK THEY LOOK LIKE THAT

I think somebody used the wrong caricature for the dude on the right lmao

This is Shia Lebouffidibuffs fault.

"Don't let your dreams be dreams!"
"That pony-tailed adult man is right! I'm going to force everyone around me to pretend that my dreams and aspirations are reality!"

Can we get a janitor in this bred. Some underage people need bans.

It's funny because Anita blames gamedevs that their characters are "sexist" and sometimes even "too beautiful", but her avatar is EXACTLY the same type of piece of shit she """fights""" against.

Yes, because they are atrocities.

when they look like mong dudes yeh

>Sup Forums
>adults

>Virtue signaling

no one cares about your morals, cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=UhRXn2NRiWI

>THEY THINK THEY LOOK LIKE THAT
yep. brown girl think she's pale white. ugly man thinks he's cute girl. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN VIDEO GAME FANTASY LAND LOL

Preach it, Sup Forumsro

He looks like a cross between Andy Richter and Kurt Cobain

wow that was actually pretty good

this

also nice dubs

"Me pretty, me club'em whos done say me no pretty, me prettiest lady with meat club between knees'm."

Joe Walsh

Nigger that's not a trap, that's an ambush.

learn what edge is

>Carolyn Petit
Whats up with mentally ill people and those ridiculous names they pick? I guess it's supposed to be as "special" as possible.

I'd fuck that cartoon Anita, tbh desu senpai famalamadingdong

He's not wrong.

What's wrong with that name?

I'd fuck the real Anita, she's not ugly on the outside.

As for the dude on the right and the fantasy avatar, I am laughing while shaking my head at the cringey stupidity. Really???????

it's retarded unless he's a french dude I guess

Party on Wayne.
Party on Garth.

>Life's been bad to me so farrrrr
>I own a penis, only seen it twice
>ive never used it, now its on ice

>i make video games, i think thats what they are called
>when i see ratings, no stars at all

nobody spells Carolyn with an y in france

>I own a penis, only seen it twice
>I've never used it, now it's on ice

then why a petit? even more retarded tbh

hello teen

Did he pick the name Petit as a joke like Little John from Robin Hood?

That's a dude on the right isn't it? WTF??

He's right though you sanic loving faggot

He spelled carl wrong

The avatars are qay the fuck hotter than those 2 skanks. That Armenian bitch is ugly and Carl over there is a man.

Its painfully funny when its painfully obvious

underrated

The person on the right is obviously trans, sure.

What's annoying about this image is so-called Feminists are refusing to represent her facially accurately, opting for more feminine features like a smaller jaw and smaller nose.

If you're going to promote gender equality and hate on gender signifiers, at least fucking reap what you sow.

if a man in a gay relationship has a sex change and his boyfriend stays with him, does that mean homosexuality is a choice or that a sex change doesn't make you a woman?

yes

underrated

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>not-for-profit

Maybe he has french ancestors so Petit is legit his name, and Carolyn with an y because his parents can't spell?

bull shit

No edge here friend, just a bunch of faggots calling each other faggots here.

ROFLMAO!