Almost everytime i use the bathroom in public I piss absolutely everywhere

Almost everytime i use the bathroom in public I piss absolutely everywhere.

Does anyone else do this?

I've started doing more now, I have invented something called shadow dumping which is where I find the most interesting places I can shit. The purpose is so when someone sees it they think "how did he shit on that"

I also record everything I do. Here is one of my more recent shadow dumps. It's on the divider separating 2 stalls.

Sometimes I take it a step further and shit in soap bottles on bathrooms. I get pleasure knowing at least once person washed their hands in this

Degenerate

Did your dad rape you as a kid

What is it? Autism or psychosis?

I never thought the image of a guy shitting into a soap bottle would be enough to make me gag before.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

this is 100% autism

There is no hope for you, shitboy

The purpose you have doesn't make sense. People more likely think something like "ugh what's wrong with these people what a slum place is it here"

YOU SHOULD TRY PUT YOR SHIT BACK UP YOUR OWN ASS CUCK MONKEY

Tried that actually. It's not as easy as it looks. Shit gets ruined in the process

I-Is this real? Do people like this walk the streets? Sit next to our children on public transportation?

interesting

show more shadow dumps

>our children
>our
>children
Mfw it's not a ylyl thread and I lost

What the fuck happened to Sup Forums? Only one guy in this thread so far requested more pics of OP's endeavours. Had Sup Forums really come to this, being a place where they majority of people get offended by this stuff instead of finding it hilarious and suggesting outrageous new ways for OP to practice his shadow dumping?

You're a disgrace to our race.

Did your dad rape you too

I like you op. sometimes i piss or jizz on the door handles so someone grabs it by accident.
Also piss all over the place in nightclubs.

fuck off to infinity chan grandpa. your days on Sup Forums or over, now its the new generation's time to shine.

>mfw been here for over 8 months
>mfw when i have no face

No, and you are a fucking child. Stop doing this to people.

Your black aren't you?

Kek /DEVILISH/

Yep I totally shit and piss everywhere, especially if it's a unisex bathroom.

You guys are from India originally? Aren't you?

And it goes on. Fucking whiteknight newfags. This is why we can't have nice things.

People like yourself are obviously outcasts of society, degenerates. Grow a pair of balls u lil bitch.

Practically this. I bet this faggot had many imaginary friends as a lonely kid.

No i am not. Are you?
Once i shat into a mail box.

ignore all these butthurt virgin faggots OP, you are doing god's work. post more pics and details.
this shit is fuckin hilarious
>Sup Forums
faggot

You sir, are a genius.moar shadow dumping. Im dying

did drugs at edc las vegas
found VIP bathrooms
only ones with air conditioning
shit all over the fucking toilet
run out like i was disgusted
girl asks me, "is it bad in their"
shake my head in disgust and run away
like i was hurt
little do they know i shit all over the fucking toilet so they have to clean it up before their little pussies get infected with my shit
fuck you

so sad to see special needs children suffering alone. Sup Forums isn't a place for you "le oldfags" anymore.

>faggot
Oh, good one, grampa!!11!!11

OP youre a funny cunt m80 please post moar
Definitely need the vids of your shadow shits if there are any
You are a king amongst plebs

More shadow dumps OP, don't you dare listen to these faggots.

What is the gain you get from doing this kind of shit? Feeling superior to people encountering your pranks. Which u never even get to see in the first place. People doing this are pathetic cunts.

This

(checked)
r8'd

I've got a friend who everytime he needs to shit in a public toilet he shits in the urinals seeing a grown man standing shitting in a urinal is pretty hilarious if you can stand the smell

Thats fucking stupid OP, but i do piss in all the urinals when no one is in there with me

all of you are disgusting. kill yourselves, scum.

OP IS DOING GODS WORK
MOAR!!!!!!!

Agreed, fuck these newfags

The idea itself is flawed. No one will think "how did he shit there?", they will assume you shit at ground level, then placed your shit on top of the stall

Firstly, fuck you op you are human garbage.
Secondly, how in the fuck did you shit up there?

thanks uguu~~

Witnessed

This is awesome!

Checked

You're not responding to OP, you're responding to me - and I'm not taking dumps in weird places. But I'll clear this stuff up to you anyway.

Sup Forums used to be about doing weird shit like this. Sending a frog to space with a balloon, doing crazy pranks on your neighbour. Cumming in soap dispensers. The shit OP is doing (quite literally) is in the spirit of Sup Forums as it used to be: A bunch of people who laugh at weird shit with no real purpose. The kind of people who go on efukt to get a good laugh and become hard at the same time. Not moralfags and virgins who care about whether something like this is "gross" and "pointless". It doesn't matter. It's hilarious. GTFO.

one day somebody is going to shove your face into your own production.
hopefully.

>wasting quads like this

Lmao so many butt hurt normies, fucking kill yourselves and your family

Hahahaha, how did you even shit up there? Without getting caught too.

Whenever I get dragged into a church for one reason or another, I intentionally miss the toilet and piss all over the corner and wall, or I'll piss on the door of the building while everyone else is distracted. I generally drink two or more gallons of water a day, and I'm also a functional alcoholic, so I can easily fill up a Gatorade bottle in one go, and it stinks.

But I am totally gonna try this shadow pooping thing, considering I used to hide drugs in the automatic air fresheners.

Now, Sup Forumsro, do you bring the poop with you? What's the best way to get it in a soap container?

ya

Clean my shit up beaner. TAKE IN THE SCENT

this. op post more

Maybe because this is the product of all those years of shit.

The default response to any OP is that their content is shit.

Get with the times.

He didn't, you fucking retards. He put it up there after he shit. How fucking stupid can people be?

The old Sup Forums is beginning to show again and it brings a tear to my eye

LOL OP I was like you 20 years ago. I was laughing alone while doing it. I cried from laughing.

MOAR

I make your kids feel good, user

This. Oldfag represent

Yeah, nah. Fuck off cunt.

Old Sup Forums was shit anyways.

Quads have spoken!
OP is a degenerate

You're still alone, user.

I like when my shit is greasy or smells like garbage. I drop that load right on the seat

>Sup Forums
FAG!

So are we not gonna get more or...? And I am very interested to understand the technique one uses to shit in a bottle of soap.

You do it along with your band or something?

So many 12 year olds newfaggin in the thread

Don't listen to them OP, thanks to you I feel more comfy to lurk on Sup Forums

If you aren't shadow shitting with your friends, then I feel sorry for you.

Thanks op, you just found my new hobby

first time I did that I was 12yo on a trip with school. I congrat myself until today that I had the good reaction so fast.

Is shadow shitting a thing already?

>in froze google

Calling out newfags, while being a newfag

Kids

Go to bed

>like i was hurt

Oh fuck lol

I'm a lone wolf in shadow shitting. Sorry mate, that's how I roll.

kek your a fucking legend if i ever see a shit on a weird spot in a public toilet im gonna know it was you

Completing:
I pissed all over the toilet. Little did I know that a female monitor was waiting behind the door.
I told her - also with a disgusted face "I don't know who's the pig who did that".
My life would probably be quite different if instead that perfect reaction (unexpected from a 12yo) I had blushed and admitted my guilt. I would have been pointed at and turned into the dirty pig of the class, bullied also.
Wow. I am proud of myself when I think about it.

reply to this or your mother will die from being crushed

also put me in the screencap

kek this user knows his shit

only if Sup Forums was still like this.......like the good old days of Sup Forums

in public toilets i always target the flush button. guess ive found a new hobby

Through the years Sup Forums gained media exposure (anonymous "raids", The fappening, etc) and therefore gathered tons of newfags and especially SJWs...

Wallet Balance: $0.06
:(

quads of fuck

And i always get asked by my friends why i refuse to use public bathrooms and this thread is the exact reason why.

Op continue with your philanthropic work. You are a master among idiots. I long ago shit and pissed were I pleased. Just remember not to piss on the door knob before you leave. God speid on your journey.

We should ask gookmoot to open a new board. Something along the lines of /sjw/... it could have likes and upvotes and avatatrs and reputation. All the newfriends from reddit and 9gag would love it... or I should just get up with the times and move to infinitechan

>pic unrelated

Put a shit in the hand dryer

Kek

OP do this.

The hand driers on the wall, you can turn the nozzle on some of them. Turn one where its pointing up and piss in it. People dont like hot air blowing in their faces and will turn the nozzle downward, then piss pours out onto their hands.