Hey Sup Forums can you help a bro out...

Hey Sup Forums can you help a bro out? I've been dating this chick(at LEAST 8/10 if not 9) and she's crazy hot and into kinky stuff, probably the best I'm ever gonna get.... She'd be perfect if it weren't for one thing, she drinks vodka like its water and she's completely shitfaced almost every night... My problem Sup Forumsros is this: my bangin hot gf gets way too smashed every night and has started pissing my bed... I cleaned it up the first couple times and I've been making her clean it up for like the last month but I'm tired of waking up in a pool of her cold gross ass piss.... What should I do? A friend jokingly suggested making her wear diapers to bed from now on and I just don't know.... Diapers are kinda weird but I'm almost tempted to get some online, is it okay for me to make her wear diapers? Also, I'm so tired of this I might just put her into diapers 24/7 if she doesn't stop... Does anyone know if it's legal for her to be walking around in public with only a diaper below the waist or is that public indecency?
Anything else I can do? I seriously need this cunt to stop pissing herself in my bed I'm at the end of my rope here

tl;dr

Is that not a guy?

got nudes?

don't put your dick it crazy

send that bitch to rehab. Women's only though not coed cuz every bitch I seen in there cheats on her bf/husband no exceptions. All of them do.

waste of your time, dump her

Well if shes into kink she should be into diaper fetish. Bring it up to her in a joking way. "You keep up this pissing & I'll out you indiapers". Or she might be doing it on purpose so you put her in diapers youself.

Maybe your just a shitty bf. Maybe ur dick too small. Post pic of ur sissyclit.

>this

She's gonna cheat on you soon, if she was ever faithful to begin with. Girls like this are drinking to keep away imaginary demons that they never earned.

Other option is to knock her up, she'll get all mommy mode after that and settle down.

Your choices come down to condom/no condom/split.

Get rubber sheets

My best advice: post her nudes.

Tell K to call me. She'll know who.

Fag I was the one in rehab fucking the cheating whores.

Should I be rubbing her face in it when I wake up? Or maybe tie her to the toilet every night? I am soooo fucking tired of this, I don't want to mess things up with her but she's twenty-one(and kinky already) so should I like humiliate her into stopping?
Someone on /k/ suggested I make her wear the biggest most crinkly and most childish looking diapers I can buy online and just confiscate all of her pants and skirts/bottoms until she decides to stop by herself like the adult she's supposed to be? I like this but idk if I can legally make her wear just a diaper to her classes. Any info on this? He also said I should treat her completely like the bedwetting baby she is and change, feed, and/or spank her in public areas on campus..... Can I get away with this? I would get immense satisfaction from humiliating her into stopping by herself, might even get her a couple belly shirts, and make her wear her diapers to the parties she goes out too

Thoughts on legality of this anyone?

It never ceases to amaze me how utterly stupid Sup Forums can be, all OP asked for was some advice on his alcoholic pissy ass gf and all he gets are stupid incoherent replies. As everyone here is a either blithering faggot, or just too horny to actually answer a simple request for advice, let me give you some advice OP: tits or gtfo

But he's not a woman, and this is just an outlet for his autistic diaper fetish anyway. This thread is really only good for shitposting.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Why must you go on the interwebs & spread lies?

You are describing exactly what you're doing you fucking retard

If she's passing out, you don't have to ask her to wear diapers, you can just put them on her when she passes out.

Damn your life must be shit if some guy going to rehab and fucking druggy sluts is beyond your comprehension

Just fuckin deal with it man

>pic related, you

Moot?

Step one: sleep with her at her house
Step two: go back home and sleep in your warm dry bed

/thread

My life is shit. Thank you for noticeing

This is fucking genius. OP, learn from this man.

Be a real man and make the bitch sleep outside

Sarcasm... obviously not a fan.

Hello, OP!

The part that says
>>best thing that ever happened to me.
Sounds like you're desperate.

You shouldn't be cleaning up after a grown women, honestly.

I'm saying that from my opinion because a couple years back, I had a similar girlfriend issue, but instead of peeing, she would just scream at her top of her lungs.

I got tired and dumped her, now I am with a new girl who's is way nicer and better and doesn't do those type of shits.

You sound like a good fellow, but you don't need this type of shit from her.

So I say talk to her about it, see what the issue is and work it out.

Might or might not work out, but it's all luck of the draw.

Don't get stuck / attached to one alone. There's plenty of fish in the sea, and this isn't the one for you.

I hope you come up with something and do something, sorry about her btw.

Even if she's >>perfect there's always more to just one.

Have a good day, OP.

OP IS AN FAGGOT! ^_^

GF -

Holy fucking shit dude

Lmao! I had to post an experience for OP! :(

Na, always put your dick in crazy.

I've thought about this but would much rather do anything I can to get her to stop on her own... A couple of people have suggested I humiliate her into behaving, like diapers or setting up a camera to catch her in the act and sending it to everyone in her dorm/paying her teachers to let me play it on the board in all of her classes

I just want her to stop pissing the g**damn bed, I've put up with waking up in a cold puddle of her piss for the last six months now....

The sex is great and the ass is phat though, I may never find a better chick, weeaboo loser that I am...

I'm almost 7.4" on a warm day.... No problem there

Uh, whut? Who are you?

It's okay to look stupid user you're anonymous. You don't have to cover your dumb ass with "lol trolling"

not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

Not the same user fuck knuckle.

11yo detected

This.

You don't know what sarcasm means then, you "fuck knuckle" of anything that was satire. And yes there is a difference. And no, that''s not what user was doing.

Samefag

Of anything??

Good English, keep it up!

Hm!

Op, listen good..

First tell her she has two choices. First is to stop drinking so much and stop fucking pissing, temporarely solve is diapers.

Or that if she doesnt comply to these houserules she can only come to your house when you are down to fuck. All other moments she shpuld not be your problem.

Nice nitpicking, you already lost this one. Sorry buddy.

No it's not you cum guzzling mentally challenged fuckclown.

>being this much of a faggot
>mfw

He's fucking stupid.

What's her name?

I'll totally do this if you Sup Forumsros can help me figure this out

Btw someone just told me if I can get a catheter in her while she's asleep I can inflate it so she can't take it out, is this true?
Also would it be possible to connect a tube to the catheter and superglue it to the hair on the back of her head? I have this great image of her uncontrollably pissing all over herself for once(or maybe like a week?) or maybe connect the tube to a refillable jar she has to keep outside her clothes at all times for a while?

The guy who gave me that idea also said it might be possible to diaper her with the catheter in then either run it so the tube sticks out of her diaper and humiliates her by coming out like she had a penis or would it be possible to connect the catheter to a refillable jar that I could make her insert anally? Or run it through a buttplug? She's pissed on me enough and it'd be funny as hell to make her piss up her own butt(maybe forbid her from emptying it herself and forcing her to let me do it for her on campus?)

I think we all just got baited.

Not him but i tried to read back to get a concept of the convo.

Isn't "tits or gtfo" the whole point he troed to bring over? Whoever it was that started that post.

First letter of your name? It's hard to pass on an anonymous message

It's like the gay version of the three stooges. Nice

If she does anal, piss in her butt, and then carry on fucking her.

There's this thing we do to newfags.

We first tell them, fuck off and have a nice day.

Follow that and see how it goes.

>creating logic where there is none

>calling someone a newfag

Oh user, you can do better than that

fake shit, reverse image search, this photo is at least 5 years old and been posted many times

Nah. That's all I got. ;)

You must be new to /b

that was me nigga, i was just shitposting. tits and gtfo doesnt make any sense at all, OP is a faggot

Rehab, or make her sleep on a cot, make her clean her own mess up because it's her sleeping spot.

Sober her up enough that she realizes pissing the bed is a sign to stop.

Get her xanex and dump all her vodka out, withdraws will be easier on benzos.

You're gonna do nothing but give her an infection, idiot.

You are a god among men! It's so simple I really should have thought of that before!!! It makes me uncomfortable when she stays in her dorm on campus though cuz everyone knows she gets pass out drunk and I had to pull some fag off(would have had to pull him OUT too if he hadn't been so drunk) of her at a party once already though so maybe I'll get her a rubber dog bed to pass out in.... Idk, I've woken up damp enough times by now I kinda want to make her feel as humiliated and cold/wet/gross as she's been making me.... >:)

I thought you might have been telling the truth there for a moment OP.... But now I've given that up

Just so everyone knows this whole thread is total bullshit and OP is just making things up. Literally the worst attempt st a good fake thread I've ever seen. 0/10 OP. 0.

PISS ON HER FACE FFS!!!!!

Yeah.... You might be right, the more I think about it the angrier I get at this cunt for putting me through this

Should I get her back and then dump her? I want her to feel how gross I've had to feel at the very least and I really like the catheter Idea.... Again, does anyone know if I can get in legal trouble for making her wear huge diapers to school with a catheter made long enough so she pisses all over herself(or is gravity too strong? Idk how catheters work but I really like the idea of either gluing the end into the back of her hair or fixing it to come out through her diaper like a hose(like how a guy pisses)

her name is Maddie, she's into bondage and exhibitionism/light humiliation.... So maybe just making her wear diapers 24/7 for a couple days-a month until she stops pissing the bed could fix us...

Or does Sup Forums think she's a lost cause?

Can you guys give me your opinions? Reply "pussy" If you think I should try to diaper her and work things out
Or "later cunt" if you think I should fuck her over good and get my revenge then kick her to the curb

Ps it might be cuz I'm so tired but I'm so fucking pissed at her right now if you guys convince me to dump her I'll post every picture of her I have/can take while she's asleep tonight as a torrent before I go to sleep and I'll post a video of however I decide to humiliate her at school and also add in a vid I already have of her pissing my bed on YouTube....
She's not the chick in my op btw, I found that on here.... She's a ginger chick, glasses, cute AF dimples+freckles, great ass, she just turned 21 in September, 5'5 goes to uc Berkeley if anyone knows her bring your cameras to campus cuz I guarantee gold

This is the first considerate real solution to my problem you assholes have given me btw.... I appreciate the fuck out of this reply

Btw I totally can't piss if I'm hard enough to fuck.... I've never even seen a catheter btw, would I really just give her an infection? I don't want to hurt her, just make sure no one can look at her without busting out laughing(at least for a day or two) if the catheter will hurt her I won't get one, but I really wanted to make her piss herself uncontrollably so she at least once understands what I've been waking up too for half a year now...

Also can anyone honestly tell me something more humiliating I could do to her besides connecting her bladder to the back of her neck? Maybe if it's possible to connect the tube to a 5gal jug so she has to carry it everywhere she goes, unable to control when her bladder empties? Or should I sneak her laxatives and diuretics and let her destroy her regular clothes in class..... What is the most humiliating way to get my revenge if we break up?

My story is legit though, I really need help deciding what to do about her... I'm just really high and horny right now and I'm not exactly thinking rationally.... Which is why I came to you in the first place /bros/

Ok, for the Sup Forumsros who got butt hurt cuz I uploaded the first pic I saw... Here's an actual pic of Maddie

>a day to remember tshirt

Hate to tell you, piss aint your only problem buddy

once clean she will leave you bro. js.

> I've been dating this chick(at LEAST 8/10 if not 9)

Normie get the fuck off my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That is a 2 if I ever saw one

Fun fact she's probably only with you because she is completely shit faced. Make her sleep on a dog bed of she gets shit faced. Don't clean it, let it smell like piss and keep having her sleep on it and make her clean it up. Eventually she will realize to not piss where she sleeps

is that what you kids have turned Sup Forums into? fuck congrats I guess...

grab her by her neck, throw her face on her piss on your bed. Yell she ain't gonna do dis anymore or you're done. Complete with an angry fuck. You're welcome, u fucking fag

hard left swipe on that one.

also post tits

I am an alcoholic, been on rehab several times. Also vodka was my poison. Lost 2 great girls because of that. On primetimes i passed out regulary, sometimes peeing my pants. Found out that i was fighting heavy Depressions. Went to a psychologist and got meds. Not drinking since then.

>The sex is great and the ass is phat though, I may never find a better chick, weeaboo loser that I am...

jesus christ atleast try to have some self respect u gargantuan fag, no wonder u don't even fucking know how to make your hot gf u don't even know how u ended up with quit drinking.

U fucking ultimate beta

/thread

She's a serious alcoholic who is so drunk that her need to piss does not wake her up bc she is more passed out than asleep. This only gets worse unless the alcohol stops. The End.

>(at LEAST 8/10 if not 9)