So the guy on the left (stepfather) raped a daughter of the man on the right since she was only 4 years old up to her...

So the guy on the left (stepfather) raped a daughter of the man on the right since she was only 4 years old up to her 8th birthday. He got only 5 years and got out in 2. The man on the right killed him and he got 40 years in prison for a 1st degree murder. It's all good, I understand that the law and justice are two different things, but is there a way to make judges free people in these cases? Can people do anything about it?

youtube.com/watch?v=x8Dzus46XWA

petition the governor or the president for a pardon.

He shouldnt have killed a man for abusing property of the state. When you kill state property for abusing state property you should not expect mercy.

While i do feel the now deceased rapist got a ridiculous lenient sentence no judge is going to go easy on vigilante justice after a man has served his sentence, it sets a precedent to undermime the law and impose your own justice and no legal system in the world is going to allow that

pics of the girl?

dude should have just paid some niggers to do it, they get some 'skrillah' as they call it and eventually get to go back to the womb (prison) around about after they finish spending the money on 'crack co-caine' and 'marij - huana'.

Easy.

Yeah. No state likes it when citizens take matters into their own hands.

If true, we should send the guy some cake or something.

I'd have killed the faggot as well.

> of course, I'd hope I wouldn't give some faggot access to my kid for years and never wonder why she hasn't sat down in that time

dont really think that would give a parent closure knowing what has happened to your child, he would need to do it himself..

Because society does not accept vigilante law, there would be utter chaos if we did.
The man on the left was found, arrested, charged and jailed for his crime by officials representing the public.
The man on the right cut and dry committed preemptive, planed murder of a man the state would claim served his debt to society.
Revenge killings if left unchecked would quickly spiral out of control if any hint of it being acceptable was shown, and it would probably lead to mostly innocent people who slighted a maniac who thinks the law would bend for him.

I'd eat the charge. I am sure that man doesn't give a fuck about his freedom anymore.The system failed him.

I only wonder how the judges must feel for the sentence they must give to this innocent man only because the law says they must. I would become an alcoholic if I was in their shoes.

thus increminating himself ? Fuck man should have covered his tracks a little better, thats the problem with 'murica, youre all toting guns an 'yee hawww', you dont think things through, fuck man if I was so inclined in a similar circumstance and be like teflon..

thats probably exactly the mindset he's adopted, he knows what he did was the right thing to do, even if society disagrees and imprisons him for it.

But in these cases the murder SHOULD become perfectly acceptable, don't you think? I mean, come the fuck on, only 2 years in prison for destroying his daughter's life? That ain't right.

Also, his daughter lived in fear until her dad killed him and would continue to live in fear until the rest of her or his life. You wouldn't let that for your daughter, right?

sounds like the perfect time for a Jury nullification

do you idiots actually think rape should be a higher prison sentence than murder?

French president just pardoned a woman who murdered her abusive husband, she only did about 5 years I think.

yeah, and there's a difference between self defense and a revenge killing

But in this case, the rapist didn't only raped the girl, he literally destroyed her whole life? Do you think she'll ever be able to function in society like a healthy person would? A life for a life and an eye for an eye this is if you ask me.

If I can shoot a cunt for stealing my tv, I should be able to shoot a cunt for raping my daughter.

I know there is more to it than that, though.

Well from the perspective of the victim, what is more traumatizing afterwards, being killed or being raped?

lmao you fucking crackkkas are either rapists or pedos or are into fucking dogs. you mayo fucks disgusts me

I am sure not existing is ranked a tad higher than getting poked in the ass.

wait, you actually believe it's worse to be raped than killed? lmao get the fuck out

Not the guy you were replying to, but with the proper help and therapy, they can live close to normal lives. They will always be affected somehow, but many victims of this crime have gone on to have full and productive lives.

Exactly.

Wrong info. The dude on the left is the father, who killed the adoptive grandfather, dude on the right.

could there be a more Sup Forums response

again... there's a difference between stopping a robbery in progress in your home or some other sort of self defense and a revenge killing. you kids are fucking dense.

Well you can't shoot a cunt for stealing your tv, unless you shoot him during the commission of the crime, and even then, only if you live in a state with castle laws.

It would've been fine if he caught the guy during the commission of the rape and killed him, but going after him for revenge because he disagreed with society's punishment is sociopathic behavior, even if society is full of shit.

I was playing devils advocate. A dead person can't feel anything, so the sentence is based on how much it detrimentally influences loved ones and potential work that benefits society. In a rape case it's based on how it affected the victim. I'd posit that a rape victim is more affected by the incidence after the fact than a murder victim is.

You've never met a man hating SJW feminist have you?

Only on Sup Forums would disgusting cancerous faggots think it's wrong for the guy to kill the other disgusting sack of shit.

>Virtue signalling, the post.

>he literally destroyed her whole life

She might be a little fucked in the head, but I think you're over estimating it. I mean, would getting butt fucked as a child ruin YOUR life more then say... losing an arm or a leg?

Emotional scars are often way worse than the physical ones.

Imagine living in fear for only half an hour. Now imagine living like that for 30 years.

are you kidding me
I was raped as a child
it has literally not effected me except for moments like this when I can contribute to a thread

as a male it's easier because society isn't constantly telling me I'm broken for being raped but still, it's not 40 yrs big it's 5-10

4 years old up to her 8th birthday?

"hell of a thing killing a man, take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have"

A rape victim can move on, no matter how traumatising an incident is you can always move on with your life if your will to live is strong enough, no will is strong enough to overcome death, no punishment makes up for what a person could have done in there lives or the emptyness felt by the friends and family.

He should of gotten rid of the body better

Yeah, English is not my native language. You understood what I wanted to say.

>It's all good
No it isn't

what a garbage heap of man, explains why his daughter got raped

if he had raised his daughter instead of killing another man out of pride maybe she'd grow up fine

now she's been raped and her daddy is a murder in jail, way to fuck up your daughter's life

>if your will to live is strong enough
That is the key sentence. Some people are not strong enough and things like this is devastating for them. She said that that only now she can wake up in the morning without fear.

There is literally nothing wrong with killing child molestors. Everyone in that video should end themselves.

This nigga knows what's up

OP just kill the judge who sentenced the father to 40 years

because her dad is a pussy who did not instill strength in his daughter
also she should wake up in fear, the step father is not the only rapist out there
the only time she shouldn't wake up in fear is when her father has taught her to be stronger than the world around her

Consume Clorox

ABSOULOTELY

Oh, just fuck off faggot with your retarded bullshit logic.

I'd argue that society agrees with him our legal system doesnt. Which is a good thing while our system is flawed in a lot of ways it is still better then the whims of public opinion

I suppose on one hand if the victim is no long alive the victim can't suffer anymore. Rape is a horrible thing for a person to suffer i agree, but never will i accept the notion that it's worse than murdering someone. There are a few things that come to mind that could be worse than being killed but forced sex isn't one of them.

Kill yourself apologist. You wouldn't be saying that if your child got raped. Oh wait, NEETs won't ever have kids.

Eat a shotgun.

Given your complete apathy, yes you are broken.

You're the dense one, Pedo-Apologist.

The only sociopathic behaviour here is from people like you who thinks it wasn't justified.

Please go get raped so you can pretend it doesn't matter.

"Lol you can feel things after death"

Fucking this holy shit.
If you don't think it's okay to kill or torture pedophiles that have actually done something to a child then you deserve to be killed just like them.

Well, the American justice system is highly fucked. If you get a lenient judge, and most importantly have a lawyer that's friends with that judge (usually the high powered local lawyers are friends with the judge and prosecutor, so special "arrangements" for your case can be negotiated over drinks and golf with judge/prosecutor), you'll get an easier sentencing.

This creates a system where people with money can hire the politically connected lawyers in their area and get off with a few months when people typically get years for the same thing.

Former Republican Speaker of the House raped so many boys he lost count when he was a gym teacher and wrestling coach.... he literally didn't remember most of the victims. I think he got 6 months total. Not even in a jail/prison but in some type of secured hospital.

That's the difference money, political connections, and the right lawyers make.

Expensive lawyers aren't typically expensive because they can argue your case so well. They're expensive because they're friends with the judges and prosecutors and have far more power to negotiate special terms with them....

cunt

twat

>cunt
No, you are faggot. If anyone defends this I hope something karmic happens to them.

I know I am but what are you....fucking child

buthurt man children who will never raise a child that will contribute to society detected

I'd say message me when you grow up but I doubt you'll ever reach the maturity to understand

inb4 tips fedora

explain to me how my apathy towards my experience means I'm broken

>marry anger issues pleb with guns
>make baby
>kick out pleb
>get with paedo
>ignore paedo fondling child for 4 years

if anyone should be going to jail it's the mother for being so smart

i guarantee she's fat or toothless

So, in this world of yours, where it's ok to hand out mob justice how is the mans guilt determined?

Is there a trial and then the victims father chooses how to kill him when he's found guilty?

Or do we just need enough people shouting and chanting his guilt to justify the bullet in the head.

I don't disagree with your principal, but in practice what your suggesting would lead to chaos anarchy and a lot of needless blood shed.

there are no arguments presented, only a position they believe as absolute truth

don't waste your time
it's either a troll or someone arguing from emotion

judges get lifetime appointments
that must change,or cucks keep re electing him

violent crimes receive no mercy. We can argue all day weather or not it was a just slaying, but death is too permanent to debate over

we found the SJW lel

>fucking child
I know that's what you to like to defend. Maybe you should never have kids.

Because you think the acceptable reaction to telling children that have been molested is "lol, you'll live".

There would be trials. If there is undeniable evidence the pedo did it they deserve death. Pedos can't be redeemed. And yes, now that you mention it, if the parent wants to be the one to do the execution, the court should allow that.

What people should ask themselves is "If this happened to your own baby daughter, what would you do?" My answer is I would shoot the bastard and assume the consequences. Anyway I'd be a hero in the slammer. Anybody who would not take revenge is a pussy.

You're a retard. You belong in prison. Hopefully after a few trips to the showers you'll come to your senses.

Nice try child. SJWs defend pedos.

>this president
>pardoning a white man with values
Kek.

>hurr durr. She's still alive
>no harm, no foul, I say

>Pussy Grabber the Greedy Israel Shill has values
Top Kek

What the child molester did is worse than killing her, she will suffer all her life for the abuse, the judge is a criminal himself for giving such a light sentence and allowing this bastard to go free after 2 years. Luckily that's what allowed him to be shot by the father of the victim.

Killing someone is worse than raping someone. At least the victim still has a chance to live on with their life. The man was in the wrong for killing him. If your logic was executed, I can kill Kanye because he is annoying and disrespectful nigger and expect to be free from any wrongdoings.

>defending pedos
>shaming a hero
>WAH killing a predator that has ruined a kid's life is like wanting to kill an annoying celebrity
Do us all a favour and jump off a cliff.

>because he thinks Obama is shit, he must think Trump is great
You are truly a fucking idiot, and your parents should be ashamed of themselves.

Killing someone is worse than raping someone but I can understand why the father took this action. The offender violated what did not belong to him.

>>because he thinks Obama is shit, he must think Trump is great
Not what I said retard. And I misread his post. He said the guy who killed the pedo was a man of values, not Trump.

I'm sorry if I live in a society where the justice system is a close as they have to right and wrong. I'm sorry if you have sympathy for a killer.

People who kill people have to be ready to be killed, he wanted true justice, he got vengeance, the price was his freedom; Changing the laws just because we all know his actions were justified is still a slippery slope to the degradation of societies values. A Pedo was killed, the killer separated from society, changing the outcome is either cheating him of the consequences of his actions or an attempt to subvert the law and values we base those laws on.

That child molester was no pedophile. Where was the philia, the love for children in his actions? I doubt he was anything but a tyrant, a sexual opportunist and abuser.

There's a reason why Trump so easily pandered to your demographic

You have sympathy for a child molestor. You belong in jail.

>defending pedos
>hurr child molesters aren't pedos
Opinion discarded

>Because you think the acceptable reaction to telling children that have been molested is "lol, you'll live"

And your reaction 1st degree murder at the expense of your life and the life of the people that depend on you. forget about an eye for an eye how about I take the whole fucking body

I see your strawman and raise you my own
oh wait except this is what you actually believe

Not a Trump supporter, faggot.

More effective would be twitting Trump

>not realizing god-emperor will be president in 10 days

Ignorance is bliss. Can't educate sheeples.

#MAGA

>oh no a child rapist was killed! Isn't this horrible everybody?
Kill yourself. I hope you never have children because retards like you don't deserve someone who'd let a rapist get away with what they did to them.

>Do you think take should have higher punishment than murder
Yea and 80years for pedos

It's the media who deliberately misuse the term, especially when it involves a teen, causing the public to do likewise.

KILL YOURSELF. I HOPE YOU HAVE CHILDREN FOR ME TO RAPE.
>your logic

>sympathy is a bad thing
I hope that one day someone gets through to you

Honestly I'd be dead rather than enslaved or raped

People willing to kill should always be expected to be willing to be killed, whether it's a person or animal, violence begets violence.

Hunt a boar, don't be surprised when it tries to charge you. Execute a pedo, don't be butthurt when society or another vigilante judges your actions and holds you accountable.