What about the kidnapped dude?

What about the kidnapped dude?

What about him mrs. overrated Hillary Flunky

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2HOBTUCv4o0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Come on user

You know how stunning and brave it was for her to get up there and irrelevantly state the only political views people are allowed to have in Hollywood without becoming blacklisted.

Whataboutism

This.

you have no way of knowing if she knew about that event. People are not omniscient. Try harder faggot

how is point out obvious hypocrisy whataboutism? its very related

>An event that was in every news site around the world.

Here's your (You)

You know, there is a difference between the future president of the world's most powerful country, and some dude.

yes, casual normies in hollywood spend every minute hooked into the global hivemind just like you do.

>is up on every current event having to do with protesting the name trump
>doesn't know about the first black on white hate crime of 2017 where nogs yelled "fuck trump".
Try harder faggot.

>is up on every current event having to do with protesting the name trump

more assumptions? Nice! Keep em coming!

>BUH WUH WUT ABOUT

There is nothing to talk about. He was just some fucking guy and the Nogs are going to get thrown under the jail. Business ass usual.

What you should be wondering is why is the behavior of the Glorious White Savior Donald J. Trump comparable to a pack of niggers.

When did you guys turn into such butthurt faggots?

You're supposed to be the tough ones here so quit crying Repub tears.

>assumptions
Your whole point is an assumption because you obviously haven't watched the entire speech or watched what she said about him on tv shows previously last week.

Isn't there numerous bits of footage of this bitch insulting fans/crew/random people and calling them fucking retards?

You're like 10 days behind + some delusion.
The niggers were charged with a hate crime and no bail. So prison. Not jail.

And that last part is just you making shit up because you got triggered by something he said or did.

Yea just look up hillarys bitchiest moments.

NIgger you literally said "what about" twice

What about the black mental kid who was kidnapped and gangraped by white kids? Oh you didn't pay attention to that one... Convenient

Nah, I mean Streep. They're not even one-offs when she's had a bad day, she's notoriously an awful person when she thinks the cameras aren't on her.

Whataboutism

Oh I could bet on that.
So obviously arrogant by the one statement "isn't it just a privilege to be an actor".
I'd like to see that video though for sure.

Yeah, because it's exactly the same thing.
Shithead.

How is he comparable? He talks a lot of shit

How is he uncomparable? He doesn't shop lift, assault people, break into places to steal, or beat down autistic kids. Also he's white.

The average person who is pro-nigger is white and lives slightly beyond his means. They often have no concept of personal responsibility. They see the failures of others and the success of themselves as a product of society.

>defends actress for bitching about something she misunderstood
>attacks op for bringing attention to an issue more important than a persons body language.
K actual shithead.

>pic related

Anyone ever seen the Manchurian Candidate remake?
Meryl Streep plays the exact person she playef at the golden globes. A secret operative of the CIA brainwashing the minds of America for her own political gain.

this is retard b8

ITT: People whine about democrats not liking a republican president as though it's a big fucking conspiracy.

Those 4 nogs aren't the leader of our country

Hey blind kid, when every platform a celebrity gets is used to sperg rhetoric and lies about trump, and when celebrities make videos over and over and over begging America to do something because (insert fear monger if here) and when actors ignore issues that go against their political agenda to attempt to make others seem more important, and when obama and Hillary spends more time pandering to celebrities opinions rather than getting in touch with the real people of America, it's kind of hard to say there isn't a conspiracy

So is a nigger that made fun of the special olympics.
Hypocrite.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2HOBTUCv4o0

Those four nogs are going to jail. Trump is going to the White House. What's wrong with this picture?

tfw noone cares about your image

What about him, you autistic fuck? Was she supposed to cover every topic in the news for the past year?
You fucking retards should have your right to vote restricted so you stop voting in your own kind.

Trumpeters have to stop being so butt hurt by criticism. Trump is a minority president. 3 out of every 4 U.S. voters refused to vote trump. Get over it.

Trump hasn't physically hurt anyone.

i would like to see that video which was streamed on fb. pls halp

Well Trump won by a razor-thin margin. One of the thinnest margins in US history.

And then he was DESTROYED in the popular vote. But that doesn't matter. What matters is that Netanyahu and Putin won (trump's white nationalist retards don't realize this).

So we'll tolerate him for 2 years -- Protip: He'll be impeached within the first year (even Bannon said "Divest or get out, Mr. Trump").

So President Pence it is. And he'll similarly crash the economy.

It's not a conspiracy dumb ass, you silly shits elected a reality tv show star. It isn't a huge secret that anyone with half a brain doesn't want the king of the retards to be president.

It's funny because trump is hillary on steroids (embracing goldman sachs, soros etc.)

and his retards legitimize the corruption by saying "well hillary did it too!"

after whining about hillary for decades (literally)

Wow, really? Maybe I should check that flick out! In the meantime go ahead kill yourself.

Wrong graph you moron. That's the primary, where 1 out of 4 Republicooks voted Trump. In the general election, it was LESS than 1 out of four!

So let me make sure I have your thought process down. Since she criticized Trump over making fun of a disabled person she is now required to comment publically every time something bad happens to a disabled person else she's a hipocrite? That's what you're saying? Because that's fucking full retard reasoning right there.

Ah Sup Forums, all ways focused on the important issues. Gtfo you subhuman scum.

when the uk leaves the eu, England's economy will collapse.

similarly trump will crash murka's economy.

you can thank putin and netanyahu (+ the retards of the UK/murka)

trump will be prosecuted for treason and fraud. it will be hilarious.

Whatever dude, he's still going to be president

>full retard
How trump got elected

Mid April per dude isn't our next president and doesn't need to be held accountable for anything

not so fast fucky.

trump refuses to divest. he's breaking the emoluments clause. he's also broken the nepotism clause with jew Kushner @ senior advisor.

No, more that implying someone is disabled while poking fun at them is somehow worse than all the shit those niggers did in her eyes is being a hypocrite. Also learn to spell, nigger.

>Don't understand post because muh reading not so gud.
>better use the word triggered somewhere

I swear these Russian chatbots are getting worse every day.

murka's such a shithole.

>love trump
>love the kardashians

pretty fucking sick. when their economy collapses, it's the world's responsibility to NOT bail them out.

do trump's retards realize that Netanyahu/Israel cucked them?

says the eurocuck who's country is overrun by sand niggers.

Thanks n=1 we'll take your data into consideration.

The really fucked up thing is how PC everyone is. Suppose Trump did make fun of a disabled person intentionally... Trump has done similar mocking of ANYONE regardless of who or what they are... If he DIDN'T do what he did then he would be discriminating a disabled person for being disabled where he can't treat him the same as any other human being.

From what I've seen of disabled/handicapped people, they hate being looked at like something special or needing to be treated differently.

I'm OK with people bashing Trump, but at least make sure it is the truth. And the truth is not that he "mocked a disabled reporter."

I knew about that event from the other side of the fucking globe, trying my hardest to keep the American retard news away from me, but still I know. I however didn't know about Trump mocking a disabled person, but after I checked that, its obvious that he didn't do that either.

You mean just like every single typical Hillary supporters response during the primaries and general election when confronted about Hillary's rampant corruption?

"BUT BUT BUT TRUMP!!!!!!! BUT DID YOU SEE TRUMP CALL THAT WOMEN FAT?!?!?!"

Are you kidding me pal?

>"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters,"

You're emperor, Trump.

Son I'm in Russia. We can't wait to see you fags fall.

KEK allies

Yeah everyone is so PC, that's what's really fucked up.

Teenage life experience, teenage rationale.

"They're deplorable, and IRREDEEMABLE to America."

Your Princess Bitch Hillary Clinton.

Why do you hate basic manners and decency? Why have you embraced the jew anti-pc rhetoric, that would turn America into savage niggers?

Have you thought about that? At all?

You've been so cucked by jews that you've turned into one.

Am I supposed to be upset now? What's your end goal here, fella?

but she's right. trump's retards make up the largest bloc in America on welfare (whites in red states). they're uneducated, unemployed, redneck welfare trash.

refute that. you can't -- that literally makes up the majority of his voters.

Blaming every single white person on earth for every problem in the world, and excusing crimes committed by on white people by saying "Oh you white people just have privilege, get over it." is not "basic manners and decency." Sorry.

That he can literally do anything and retards like you will still worship and support his every action.

I don't believe a word you say, friend.

kek

Nice spin.

Mitch McConnell's trash, but he told the truth for once: "President Trump's going to be surprised when Putin turns on him and stabs him in the back. Their honeymoon won't last long."

WHEN Putin turns on trump, trump's going to get super pissed. He'll probably start a war with the Russian pigs (because he has the temperament of a child).

this is true.

There's nothing wrong with basic manners and decency. But PC isn't that at all. PC is about bottling up what you can or can't do out of fear of being against the current PC culture's agenda. It's completely obvious discrimination under the disguise of preventing discrimination. You can say something to a white Christian but god forbid you say something to a nigger or a fag.

If you insult a Christian and call their life a lie and their God false that's perfectly fine to a PC person but if you call a transsexual's life a lie then all of a sudden that's completely wrong. Tell me what's the difference between either one?

Same goes for Hillary. Both have a hardcore base. Who cares.

gives a standing ovation to a convicted child molester. oh wait ..... never mind

you're jew filth.

you want to turn America into an African country. you want white America to start acting like savage, barbarian niggers.

YOU are the enemy.

This post shows you haven't learned from the election at all. As long as Democrats keep this up Trump will get reelected.

There's millions of uneducated and blacks and mexicans legally and illegally on welfare who vote democrat every election who are unemployed and uneducated, and make up a majority of Clinton voters.

Refute this. You can't.

I can play that game to.

>refutes argument on grounds of cognitive bias by posting argument guilty of same bias.

There is no way an algorithm isn't posting these.

Was it hillary herself torturing the kid?

Fuck no

Ah if course. So because you said it first and because it's FOR Hillary, that makes it right and I'm wrong.

But what do I know, I'm just a deplorable and irredeemable Trump supporter.

Picture is even dumber than Meryl. One situation perps are randos who have been charged accordingly for their crimes. Other situation perp is fucking president.

>whats this 9/11 everyones been talking about some kind of new seven eleven type store?
>lol terrorist but that dude is white only arabs can terroist
>saddam Hussein he was the gay guy in that south park movie right
>man id sure love to have a drink with bill cosby wait whats that?
>lol kek zozzle black dude as president no way man this white dude named barry is pres now i think
>hahaha donald trump as president thats some funny shit right could you imagi-WAIT WHERE HAVE I BEEN FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS?!?!??!!!
>OH MY GOD YOUZ GUYZ I JUST LEARNDED THAT THERE WAS THIS HORRIBLE NUCLEAR DISASTER OVER SEAS. Chair nobel or something like that

I guess it's my responsibility to tell you that Hillary's inconsequential now. She lost. Done. Gone.

Trump's going to be President. Do you understand that? Why do you continue to bring up Hillary?

Is that your only defense of Trump? "bb b b b bb b b but Hillary did the same thing!"

My God man.

tmblr pls leave

>still resorting to Hillary

really?

You seem to be resorting to Trump.

BULLSHIT

The Electoral College fucked this up not Dem's reaching out to Repub's who didn't want to hear them.

3M more voted for HRC. You guys did NOT have the majority.

Trump won by the smallest margin in US history.

Hillary still won the popular vote.

Democrats stayed home.

Trump will be in prison by 2020. And you'll probably be homeless, without medicare/social security/welfare/disability/healthcare KEK.

>something she misunderstood

Have you even fucking seen the tape of him making fun of the reporter?

There is no fucking way he was taken out of context

trump's the president you literal retard.

and the dems are libtarded out of touch with the real world elitist rich retarded egomaniacs hollyweird fucktards like good o;e Meryl. whats your point?

One was the president, one was a bunch of black kids.

I think one is a bit more well known than the other.

Trump will be impeached.

Mr. Pence will be President.

The GOP will prevail. Trump The Coastal Libtard Plant won't takeover our party.

Good to know republicans SUDDENLY give a fuck about disabled people

Common sense

So because they're not running for President, it's ok to normalize it because the victim was white and TRUMP SAID MEAN WORDS AND HURT MY FEELINGS.

Fuck off please.

Guess what. We (rich, high-IQ liberals), will be the only ones to benefit from Trump economically.

You -- red state filth, will perish under his policies.

Buckle up, buckaroo!

Good! You can say it!

When they realized their savior was nothing but a bag of wind they needed a new target for their impotent rage.