Have any of you brainless racists watched this documentary ?

Have any of you brainless racists watched this documentary ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qw-LU0mI9fI
abcnews.go.com/US/mona-nelson-arrested-murder-burning-jonathan-foster/story?id=12508380
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=qw-LU0mI9fI

I don't watch anything that shows niggers as anything other than subhuman chattel.

Fuck off nigger

>people who commit crimes get caught and thrown in prison

God such a racist world we live in

0/10

Yes, they never addressed the real issue which is "stop breaking the law".

>"BUT CRACK GOT A HARSHA PENALDY DEN REGULAH COKAINE!!!!!"

Perhaps try to not smoke crack? It has worked for me so far.

Please explain how that is incorrect.

Step 1. Dont commit crimes
Step 2. Dont go to jail
Step 3. ?????
Step 4. Profit

No but I watched the video of some dindu shooting one of my black coworkers cause he didn't give up his wallet fast enough!

Black lives matter! Just not to black folks!

Yeah they don't seem to realize that blacks shoot blacks at astronomically higher rates that whites shoot blacks

Step 1. Dont commit crimes
Step 2. Dont go to jail
>Step 3. "Work?"
Step 4. Profit

>implying blacks will willingly get jobs

you are not talking about the same people.
yes, robbers and criminals have to get thrown into prison.
but also true, the world how it is makes it much easier for some than others. the system discriminates.

BUT both is true: people have to be held responsible for their decisions AND the system has to get improved.

as long as one side arguments like
"look at the police violance, so all blacks were forced into bad decisions",
and the other like
"look at these criminals, it is everyones own fault for ending in their situation"
both sides miss an important point.

Here's one example: White guy follows Trayvon Martin (A black kid) Because he looks 'suspicious' (probly because hes black), white guy shoots Trayvon and walks free afterwords.

What would be the case if it was a black guy following a white kid, and then shooting him?

I see this nonsense get thrown around day in and day out, but it's simply not true.

What do people mean when they say "the system?" The federal government? State governments? Local police? Every single person that walks the streets of America?

Name one thing in this country that is discriminatory and I will 100% agree with you. I'll save you the time and tell you theres nothing you can point to. Yes, individual racists exist. But to say that the very fabric of American society is inherently racist is a cop out. The fact of the matter is that people make bad decisions due to the life and culture influences they are living in. Inner city culture encourages crime and discourages residents (black white, Latino, or any other ethnicity) from perusing higher education. A big cause of this is the welfare system currently in place which encourages low income families to say below the poverty level to collect welfare.

I agree things need to be changed, namely with the education system, more police in low income areas, and a overhaul to the welfare system. But democrats will never let that happen.

Before or after he beat the living shit out of George Zimmerman, which led the police to rule the shooting justified?

>White guy follows Trayvon Martin
You liberals, Zim-Zam is a Beaner/Jew hybrid.

Good point. The court of public opion would be outrage.

is that you ben?

But the court of the United States Judicial system (which uses facts, witnesses, and testimonies instead of personal opinions) ruled it justified

watching it now and loling my ass off about them tryign to defend drug dealers and people breaking the laws

Would you beat the shit out someone stalking you?

Roderick Scott

I watched that movie. It was garbage.

They also miss the important part: violence. Crack caused widespread gang violence, shootings over territory, etc etc. The politicians legislate to try to fix problems. Gangs and daily drive by shootings were a huge problem in the late 80's and harsh penalty around the crack trade were the response to it.

No different than the harsh penalties that came with cocaine smuggling in the early 80's. Cocaine (powder) dealing and use had much lower rates of associated violence than cocaine importation did...so guess which one got treated more harshly?

Crack caused almost overnight a nationwide spasm of violence and gang activity. Of fucking course the government was gonna respond any way they could.

-middleagedfag

Actually poltcians are responsible for crack. Just listen to nixon

Daily reminder that Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, and the NAACP supported these initially.

This.

The inner-city ruling for increased sentences for crack cocaine use and distribution was put into place by the city legislation, to discourage blacks from using crack and ending up in jail. This sounds racist to some people, until you realized that the entire city legislation that voted on this was black.

The govt responded by profiting on the prison system

Imagine someone stalking you. What would user do in this situation.

are you kidding? some guy tortured and murdered two white boys (like, kids), left their naked mutilated corpses in the town square with their cocks cut off and shoved in each other's mouths... no one cares except the BLM folks praising him and calling for more white boys to be murdered.

Call the police you stupid fuck!!!!

He was on the phone with his far bigger friend and he could've had her call the cops......try again niggerlover

Call the police you stupid fuck!!!!

He was on the phone with his fat nigger friend and he could've had her call the cops......try again niggerlover

Are you retarded? Government loses billions, if not trillions on the prision industry. Every inmate costs taxpayers roughly $30,000 $60,000.

The problem is for-profit prisions. They need to go.

You forgot to mention some key elements.

1. Zimmerman was part of the neighborhood watch, so tailing "suspicious" people was part of what he did to better his neighborhood.

2. He was confronted verbally by Trayvon.

3. Trayvon assaulted him.

4. After being assulated Zimmerman than fired his gun, an altercation for the gun may have occurred.

SO yeah, justified.

How will we cage our animals?

Remember this one?

america should have thought it better and not to import niggers as slaves back then. You pay the price!

No....link please ?

In prisons that don't profit from tax-payers. Nobody's saying prisons need to go. Of course we need them. But the private prison industry is inherently bad, regardless of race

fuck you and your dead niggers too. no fucks will ever be given for you again. you had your chance to prove that you're actually not just a bunch of savages with an anti-white agenda, but your ignorance shines brighter than anything you could ever try to hide it with. have fun being cucked by your country for the next 4 years. eat shit

I do not watch or support Jewish propaganda.

Your little brain only comprehends a tiny part of human history.....the Irish were treated in some cases worse than slaves. Also, the asians were slaves as well, don't here a peep out of them now do you????

IF YOU SEE A NIGGER

PULL THE TRIGGER

Black guy shouldnt have attacked white guy just because he was following him. He could have used words to handle the situation. But he chose to attack him thats why he got shot

Implying the U.S. was the only country in the entirety of Earth history to use slaves

you should have not brought those niggers. You pay the price. I will not repeat this.

I know blacks is just 20% of theUSA population but on tv it looks like There's way more then 50. Im not American btw.

he did good
kill all dirty niggers

I was not implying anything. I just said very clearly that you should not import niggers as slaves.

You crackers hiding from the niggers?

Niggers don't know how to problem solve, they blame others even when they are at fault and when confronted with logic they act out violently. Niggers are scum and so are you. In a righteous world when a small portion of the population causes most of the problems they would be exterminated. Too bad we live in a world full of retarded faggot nigger lovers.

No I haven't, don't intend to do so either, Netflix just spews fucking garbage.

You think things are bad on the street now? Try letting all these howler monkeys out of prison. Relax laws and let these thug gangsta wannabes roam the streets. It's easy for sheltered white boys to watch a documentary on Netflix and become champions for poor, oppressed negroes, but I guarantee you that if you toured a prison and followed a guard on his rounds for a day, you'd see that these people are locked up for a reason. They are not human, no matter how sincerely a liberal documentary tries to humanize them.

So if your a nigger hater and want to kill a nigger all you have to do is follow them by night with a gun, approach the nigger where no one is watching, shoot the nigger, hit yourself so that your bleeding and it looks like the nigger hit you, tell police it was self-defence, walk free

Damn, this might work.

"just" 20%? holy shit.

Are you fucking kidding me right now? Here's how our justice system works, since you brainless sjws are clearly too stupid to comprehend it:

>Do something bad that's against the law
>Get caught
>Go to jail

There. I even summarized it in a more simplified manor so your tiny pea-brain can understand.

>follows him because he is suspicious
No, followed him because he was a known criminal OUT COMMITING CRIME

>if the roles were reversed
There would be no media outrage at all and it would be brushed under te carpet AS IT FREQUENTLY HAPPENS

anyone else feel like the blacks in this country are like the redheaded stepchildren of our nation?
like i think we should take them all and put them in "timeout" you know a nice reality check, send them to live with their biological father for a few years (aka africa) and dont take them back until they are crying, begging, and apologizing.
see the problem is their own father's never taught them this lesson as a child so now we have too. time for some tough love to straighten them out into mature and contributing members of society rather than let them continue acting like spoiled feral children.

that or we can just keep letting things escalate towards a race war.
either way im happy.

No, i would either pick up the pace and try to lose them or call the cops

Nope, he followed him because he looked suspicious if you listen to the 911 call

Source? this sounds like it would be a fun read

>the system discriminates
against those with nothing.
>no will to improve
You can learn new skills for free in your local library, find a lake to jump in first, and you won't be kicked out because of your smell.

>no capital upon which to improve
"I was unwilling to suffer in order to improve my situation through investment." If you have all of your appendages and basic cognitive ability the Military can and will use you to block bullets, Male or Female, now.

The system does discriminate, just not against certain races. It discriminates based on the value of the individual to the whole. If you're not willing to carry >100% of your weight, you're discriminated against.
It is possible to find an organ within the system that discriminates against race, but this can be circumvented 100% of the time, provided you fill the previous requisites for general ability. (if you're able to read this, you likely do)

Brandish my weapon. It's illegal in many places, but so is stalking.

You forgot how much money is made on free labor. Then you have company's bidding to supply the necessities and dirt rate prices. Sure it costs us money but not the govt. We are the ones always fronting the bill

Give them the permanent cage.
>A rifle and the title "Soldier"

>Dropped the second bomb for no reason.
There was a reason for dropping the second nuke. We had two.

It's actually 13% and that's 13% to many

Remove the word nigger and replace it with person; you've just described life within society since the 1600s.
The fact that it's taken you this long to understand this basic concept says more about you than anything that you've said says about anything else.
(You're retarded, Captain Obvious)

Nah, it's probably more racist than the KKK.
>white people this
>white people that
>blame today's whites for shit that happened over 100 years ago
>everyone but me is a racist so fuck you for having a different skin color than me and no that wasn't racist
I'll pass.

>loitering an increasingly dangerous neighborhood at night and seemingly looking through windows
>Hispanic watchman
>watchman pursues to be sure he isn't up to something and keep sight
>Trayvon attacks him outof nowhere
>gets killed legally via self defense and stand your ground
>fuck logic! That man is a racist who shot him because he was black and he's white!
Ok, kid.

America is still racist, that is my point
call me retarded all you want

and what have you or your people done to resolve this issue, huh? what voting for a black president was supposed to change everything for you? fucking imbeciles i swear to fuck

He was told not to follow him because hes not a professional, its like zimmerman was following him because he think he can handle that situation like a real cop but obviously he should wait for the real cops to get there and do theyre job

I won't deny that, but that doesn't warrant Trayvon attacking him; Zimmerman was only trying to do his job and the kid paid the price for being an idiot. Meanwhile Zimmerman is paying the price for just not waiting in the car.

if someone is stalking you it can easily be self defense for the one who's being followed, what the fuck are you arguing about? Zimmerman did the wrong thing, he should not have followed that kid with a gun

its like you think that you can follow a guy and if it turns out that the guys you are stalking starts attacking you because you are literally stalking i'm its ok to shoot him. Thats just fucking retarded man, go to bed

Good thing he wasn't stalking.

abcnews.go.com/US/mona-nelson-arrested-murder-burning-jonathan-foster/story?id=12508380