How do i learn to play this shitty ass game...

How do i learn to play this shitty ass game? I honestly hate it but i want to get better at it because i get beat almost every single time. I get paired with level 30 people who have runes and masteries and sometimes they are even gold or diamond.

tl;dr how do i git gud?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cg5j1bzm2c8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

watch pros, watch streams, learn ur role, analyze ur own replays to see mistakes.
sauce: season 6 master tier 142 lp euw. season 5 i was diamond 4 hardstuck.

Start off with champions that are easy to play and that don't require much mechanical skill. That might be yi, darius, garen, aatrox and some other, up to you. To get the most out of the champs you should read their Kit (basically what their skills and passive consists of and how they work in game) Then, it's probably the best idea to play one Lane and one Lane only. So pick whichever you prefer and play the fuck out of it. Also, whatever rolle youre playing, it's best to build according to the champ youre playing. Like yi for example, great jungle with tons of damage, closes gaps fast as fuck, but dies just as fast. Building him tank would be ideal, but he's really a damage dealer who destroys everything. Therefore on this guy you should mainly focus on building damage but as the game progresses try to build a little hp on him. Just an example. And remember, always focus the squishy tagets first.

play doto

1. You stop fucking feeding. Stop taking needless risks. No kill is worth it. Not sure? Don't fucking do whatever you're planning on doing. Just walk away.

2. Buy wards. Use them. And, most importantly...

3. LOOK AT THE FUCKING MAP.

Moving on...

4. LOOK AT THE FUCKING MAP.

5. LOOK AT THE FUCKING MAP.

6. Approximately every three to five seconds, make it a point to LOOK AT THE FUCKING MAP.

7. In lower divisions, what you're good at playing is much, much more important than what the current meta suggests is good. Not that the meta is wrong, it's just that the meta really does apply a lot more to high level play. Pick a champ you like, and git gud. Spam that shit. Be a one trick pony. Then realize that the list of current Master/Challenger Division players is basically a list of one trick ponies.

8. Stop wasting every single advantage you get. This is the biggest mistake I see from Bronze all the way up to low Diamond. When you win a fight, push a tower, get a dragon, do fucking something. I know you want to back because you're panicking at low health. Don't. Push something. If there's no one alive to damage you, it doesn't matter how much health you have left, does it?

9. LOOK AT THE FUCKING MAP.

10. Runes and masteries are highly overrated. Two rune pages and a handful of champs gets pro players to Master Division. One for AP, one for AD. Branch out from there. They simply don't decide a game the way people think they do.

11. Don't rage at people. All you're doing is taking a slim chance at victory and reducing it to nothing. Not to mention the Tribunal is eventually going to snag you.

12. Understand you're not going to win every game, regardless of your rank. If you're winning 51% of your games, you're climbing. That's all there is to it.

13. LOOK AT THE FUCKING MAP.

14. If you have the ability, record your own games. Look for mistakes. Everybody makes at least one per game, regardless of rank.

15. LOOK AT THE FUCKING MAP.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cg5j1bzm2c8

>How do i learn to play this shitty ass game?
You don't. Learn to play dota instead. It's completely free unlike this shit you are playing now.

Explain to me how you have to pay for league of legends... If you say skins you're retarded.

dont bother playing shit game it'll ruin your lifew coming from a gold.

16. LOOK AT THE FUCKING MAP.

17. Much like point 10, mechanics are also highly fucking overrated. This isn't to say that you don't need any, or that you should be playing really mechanics intensive champs, but your mechanical level is probably already more than sufficient to climb as high as it goes. Which leads me to...

18. Stop fucking worrying about making #biglcsplays with fucking Zed tricks or Lee Sin ward shenanigans or whatever. This shit, while mechanically impressive and good looking, doesn't win fucking games. Knowing where to be and what to do at any given moment does. Knowing where your ENEMY is at any given time does. Knowing what THEIR options are at any given time does. Which brings me to the most important point...

19. LOOK AT THE FUCKING MAP.

20. Are you buying wards yet? Good!

21. LOOK AT THE FUCKING MAP.

22. Realize that many games are decided in the "early game" phase of a match. Use this to your advantage. Getting good with an early game champ leads to victories. You're getting kills, you're controlling the map, and you're demoralizing shitters who have no idea how to deal with a camping Lee Sin or a Shaco who keeps appearing out of nowhere to murk entire lanes.

23. Watch people way better than you. Real easy to do in the Internet age. Want to learn the entire game? Check out SoloRenektonOnly on YouTube. Dude is a bit of a Chad, but he really knows his shit. Everything from strategy to wave management to combo mechanics. Trick2g is another good look if you're a jungle player. There's plenty of pros out there making videos. Take their advice and use it.

24. LOOK AT THE FUCKING MAP.

25. Are you looking at the map every three to five seconds yet? Terrific!

No, skins also cost in dota money.
But in league you either have to pay to unlock all heroes (and masteries and runes I guess) or play a shitton of games. And by shitton I mean years even if you play several games daily. And don't tell me now that "you don't need all heroes", because of course you don't, but it's still better if you are free to decide which hero you want play every game with no restriction.
Dota on the other hand is completelly free, meaning that everything is unlocked from the beginning, except cosmetics like skins, wards, map skins. You don't pay there for gameplay related things.

Don't waste time on this.
Waste time on Dota 2.
It's more satisfying to learn.
I'd advise you to watch current or past tournaments with casters so you have insight to what they are doing.

Dota is outdated trash

>Lolfag calling dota outdated
>Lolfag calling dota trash
Either prove it or stop being salty

play Yasuo

I don't play lol haha and prove what? There is nothing to prove everybody knows this even all the Dota players

you play for about 3-4 years consistently
i placed bronze 5 in 2012, first year playing. d5 in 2015, p3 2016, uninstalled 2017

Why force yourself to play a game you don't enjoy?

>There is nothing to prove everybody knows I'm a moron

use leaguesharp

If ur EUW i'll play some games botlane with you to teach you how to play
IGN: Things and such