A black coworker told me that an uprising against whites is imminent...

A black coworker told me that an uprising against whites is imminent. He's a high ranking BLM member in their local chapter.
What will you do when shit hits the fan?

Other urls found in this thread:

wh.gov/iza8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hide in the pool

Black lives does not matter. Just kill him.

I'm ready

Plaster my home in job applications

I saw it on twitter yesterday.

get my uniform

Bring it. I haven't shot a person since I got back from Afghanistan. Just a little darker shade. Same color splatter though.

Spatter. No "L"

same

Hahaha hahaha. Wont end well for the niggers.

Racist bigot

All i see niggers beating up crackers. Learn how to fight pussies.

>Mfw they killed whites as well

Kill all black militants, probably raise some property values.

Local chapter you racists are nuts

Put them down like dogs? Honestly, anyone think such a thing wouldn't end up with just a truckload of dead BLM morons?

I will thank God for letting this day finally come and then I will show no mercy.

>mfw there are whites who support BLM too so it'll be the same shit

>underrated post

take shelter in the library!

Nothing could be better for white people than black people finally showing their true colors. Black people commit violent acts of passion with no common sense.

White people form militias, train with firearms for years, and overthrow and rebuild governments.

1st post, best post

My body has never been more ready then it now

My town is 90% white, and only 2% black, plus 3% hispanic (less than 2% Mexican though). We have slightly over 2% asians, and natives are at just under 2%.

We also have lax gun laws and there's an active network of armed preppers that stretches through the region, as well as a military base within 50 miles.

I have family in small farming towns about ~70 miles away that can and have existed self-sufficiently, and are hard to find if you don't know where you're going.

I have family in suburbia that went the full prepper and have generators, water collection tanks, years of stored food for the whole family, enough guns to last a while, land to hunt on, a huge garden, plus medical and toiletry stockpiles.

I've got everything from emergency blankets to medical supplies to several weeks worth of canned/dry food, plus a stockpile of grey-market pharmaceuticals for things like anxiety, pain, and depression, which I imagine would be useful in an apocalyptic situation and would probably trade for a lot.

I'm good brah

pic unrelated

Shit. White folk be gettin fucked up as ma fucka! Lol! Cant be waitin fo this day!

>mfw the fear i now experience just on the chance i may be judged harshly for my outward appearance, up to and possibly including death, is the same fear black people have felt in the usa every day of their lives since before any of our great-great grandathers were born.

reap what you sow. i dont wanna die because im a white boy, i wanna be judged on the quality of my character. it is ignorant to assume that others dont want the same.

When they turn on the white people that support their beliefs it'll just make it easier for those that don't. Just block off all entrances to the cities. Stop all incoming deliveries and shipments. Shoot anyone trying to escape. Wait them out. They'll kill each other for the last box of mac and cheese on the shelf.

SJW fag

We don't judge you on the color of your skin, it's because you're biologically inferior, nigger.

That was the worst attempt at nigger speak I've ever seen.

you say 'shot a person' but it reads like 'spurted cum into man-ass'

just being honest with ya punkin

Cant wait to see the blacks turn against self hating white liberal cucks

/thread

still chimped out in a more civil way

you cant whup me pussy, and thats what matters little boy

Kill me some niggers I guess. I don't own guns for nothing

I award you three Internet Stars for this post. Kudos.

heh

>He's a high ranking BLM member
>high ranking BLM member
>not white

calling bullshit

Point out the part where, in recent history, we've taken to the streets here in america and executed black people for being black on a large scale.

bitch you gon git cracked

Symbolic thinking, including math and religion were born in Africa. The essence of what makes us human comes from that biology. At the same time, up north, Neanderthals had none of that. They did, however, have some culture. They'd perfected a superior stone blade and knew how to make pitch. People love to say that interbreeding with such people is what separates whites from blacks, but that's simply not true. The small fraction of DNA retained from Neanderthals has to do with immunities and body types. It is well documented that our brains were unchanged. Homo Sapiens brains were, in fact, superior.

Been to Russia recently?

>yfw pic related
you cuntservacucks assume each of your political enemies are meek noncombatants who dont have a vested interest in seeing the current system end regardless of means, method, delivery or collateral.

hi!

well im not a mentally retarded kid thats tied up. good luck with that niggers

>muh strawman
0/10

Gotta say if blacks statistically commit considerably more violent crime then when theyre being sterotyped by police it isnt exactly unjust. Its like saying toothless methheads are being sterotyped because the cops lock them up for being methheads. If they want to stop being sterotyped then they need to stop conforming to the sterotype and eventually things will change.

>math and religion were born in Africa.
And both quickly moved away. Something black people, religion, and mathematics DON'T have in common.

>obvious bait

God, you are all morons.

Petition to declare BLM a terrorist organization

wh.gov/iza8Q

retards don't know if they retarded

>in America
Have you been to a school recently? Learn to fucking read.

Make sure you stay underwater for a long time.

pic related

LOL...you will soon be tortured & murdered white trash peckerwood

>that word I hurd someone use
You don't actually know what a strawman is, do you?

Prob bait, but i would LOVE to gut shot a pack of niggers and watch them all wreath in pain and confusion as they slowly bleed to death. Gives me a hard on just thinking about it. Disgusting animals.

>What will you do when shit hits the fan?

Probably have a hard time deciding between one of my AR's or one of my AK's.
I think I've got more AR ammo, so probably the Daniel Defense.

If you look at the crime statistics you'll see the actual numbers of crimes of whites committing every crime against other whites is more than black on white crime. You have more chance of being victimized by your own race. Crime is intraracial Most of you don't even encounter black people, which means you have even less chance of this.

Get a clue, you shit for brains memequeens.

inb4 pools closed

hue hue hue you next boi

i bet if blacks dident own pit bulls the statistics wouldent be the same.

Its not a comparable chart unless you get the owner and the class of the owner, usually pour fags get pit bulls for show and protection.
Its a pour man's German Shepard.

Black people always have an excuse to kill someone ..

And less paperwork

Active Klan around here... they march on the courhouse every year with their retarded hats. Hopefully BLM stikes here so that these groups kill each other off. Though the KKK would probably win since they have likely been stockpiling guns for a hundred years or some shit.

This. Your life does not matter at all when you are attacking me. I will literally go COD and gun the fuck out of those niggers

You will soon have holes in you.
Rise up and see how it works out for you.

When someone says blackie is gonna rise up and kill whitey for being white, because whitey did bad things in the past to blackie, it's not a strawman to ask when was the last time whitey rose up and killed blackie for being black and did those bad things to blackie.

Go back to school, your youtube education has failed you.

hehehe yo moms gonna rend up like that white bitch lelz

your argument isnt unreasonable, but it whitewashes the incidents where real, unlawful incidents of profiling have happened.

according to your logic, white people are living up to their stereotype of being indifferent or even resentful of others who arent like themselves. as such, white people shouldnt bitch about being called insensitive racists until theyve done more to break the stereotype

bitch you already dead keks

im not sure you know what projection means

You're serious? They're going to give white people an excuse to finally kill them off? Just like a nigger to self impose natural selection I guess, gg.

You have no idea how desperately I want this to happen.
Also blacks to whites is 1-5 ratio.
And there are a LOT of whites with guns
Automatic rifles especially.
>Blacks think they have a fucking chance
HAH

>even muh strawmen have strawmen, the post

Tit for tat. Eye for an eye. You people have been murdering blacks for centuries now. It's a good thing there's some people out there who will do what I won't do. I don't advocate violence or their actions, but you still have Dylan Roofs out murdering black people. Tooth for tooth.

>Hi ranking BLM member

I mean, getting a room mate off craigslist, then you see hes black when you meet him? Yeah dumb bitch deserved it.

Kek

Nigger, you've got to learn how "per capita" works.

And don't forget that the blacks that do own guns don't know how to fucking use them.
>mfw they hold it sideways and hope for the best.

Youse a whit people gun na dye

see
Learn how to use a word and what it means before trying it out, ya dumb faggot.

Nigger, you should learn basic arithmetic. There's more white on white crimes than there are black on white crimes. Nothing else matters. You don't even encounter black people, it's all white people. That's why some day you will get victimized by your own race, well, if only you ever go outside.

*automatic rifles*
Wtf you talking about son? Not a WHOLE lot own automatic weapons. Not saying its hard to obtain them, just not very many people can afford it.

nice copy pasta bait faggot