Any Trump voters here? I want to kick your ass

Any Trump voters here? I want to kick your ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

factcheck.org/2016/10/obamas-numbers-october-2016-update/
youtube.com/watch?v=iF1cq-jjHDc
youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why? because of the color of my skin? fucking racists

I love Trump.

I'd gladly let him fire ream after ream of man milk into my quivering love pudding.

what did he mean by this?

you could try, but i'm a pretty good wrassler

you mad faggot?
good that was the point
go cry to hillary or better yet someone who actually gives a fuck about your feelings

Does that mean you're not ready to Make America Great Again ?

>implying any liberal could take any conservative

Just by being red we are automatically more of a man than you are

Special pronoun faggot needs a safe space lol

You can kick my ass as much as you like, it ain't gonna change the fact that your little prick Obama is GTFO in 10 days

no

But Obama is one of the greatest presidents.

>MFW you can't come up with a single reason he isn't.

>trumps job plan
>also known as literally capitalism since the industrial revolution

Ha ha ha

mfw his only contribution is the fact that he's black

toplel

He does not even want his salary as POTUS

He killed Osama bin Laden, fuck face

Proved my point all you can do is bring up his race.

>He is half white.

Don't worry America I will run next year.

>derp

factcheck.org/2016/10/obamas-numbers-october-2016-update/

Trump is the best for the actual world !!!!!

which is the only thing he'll be remembered for. 1st black president: whoopdie fuckin doo. keep up with that false sense of accomplishment

Capitalism is people making what they contribute.

>What we have is a plutocracy, where the wealth and power is only for the ultra rich.

That's fucking gay

thanks for correcting the record
no funds will be deposited in your account b/c you didn't tryhard enough. stay butthurt

Sure kid

also known as 'i took over during a major global recession'

Making America great again

come at me, br0

I'm from a different country and while trump is a fucking joke, I would have voted for him before I voted for Hillary.

What about Bin Laden?, The economy?, or the fact he did not have a single scandal during his entire 8 years.

He only says what will make him popular at the moment and doesn't try to hold any of his promises.

>Guantanamo Bay will be closed

For example. You get one the rest you can get from your charity check you fucking nigger

Do you even understand those statics?
>Because I don't think you do.

hahahahaha

You must be to young to remember the America he inherited from 8 years of Bush.

How can you judge when he has not yet started his job?
You have a point about Killary though.

while I think Obama was an okay president, he will really only be remembered for two things "That guy who was before trump" and "Oh the nigger president."

And Trump has already backed down from every single thing he said to get elected.

>Trump said anything to get elected.

fuck off keyboard warrior

Go home, nigger, you've been defeated.

>jobs already being brought back in the thousands and he's not in office yet
>still unironically believing this cartoon

Give me one reason why he is one of the greatest.

And which presidents should be hold up as greatest.

Fucking nigger

statics? And what about those "statics"?

>>>/reddit/

There you go

As if you could squeeze your 300lb fat ass out of your mom's basement.

And so we elect trump.

That'll fix that problem. lol

No actually, that was a team of SEALs, not Obama. The only thing that chimp did was give them the authorization to move in. And because of his poor timing they still destroyed a stealth helicopter.

Wrasslin master race

>Huffington post
How is that company even alive still?

>He didn't bring back any jobs.
>And shit jobs aren't the problem, let some mexican or asian make almost no money making crap.

We need REAL jobs, the kinds that require a college degree.

I'm wondering how you think Trump would be able to do this.

First off, Trump is a small man (think Irish but smaller). Second, he is 70 years old: a stiff breeze is the only thing between his legs. Third, Trump only goes for the pubescent types. At 22, you're too old.

No. Because you're a southern illiterate pigfucking traitor.

not having a scandal is an accomplishment for us? mind=blown. any democratic president would have similar economic results, so to say he dragged us out of anything is attributing quite a lot to one person specifically this "do nothing" president.
that's it. man you're like MENSA smart! kek kys jackass. also implying he did anything but what any other president in that situation would have done: his fucking job. keep dick riding boy

Well it's settled then. Gotta pay better then manufacturing I'm sure.

Still hasn't backed down from supporting the american people and the sand niggers of the third world like Obama

Brown, he's gonna make America great again.

Listen here:
What is Benghazi
The disaster that is obama care
Fast and furious
Harambe
Hilary's emails
The god damn NSA thing
The Iran nuclear deal

*instead of supporting the sand niggers of the third world* fucking brain fart

Trump is like 6'3 or 6'4 lmao

>car manufacturing is a shit industry not worth bothering with
>everyone in the country should have job that requires a college degree
what the fuck are you even talking about

He brought back the economy from near collapse.
Reduced the number of troops deployed.
Helped people get cell phones.
And helped millions get medical insurance.

>didn't bring back any jobs
Have... have you not been paying attention?
Carrier Air Conditioner Manufacturing: 1,000 Jobs

First out of the block came the Carrier air conditioner manufacturing company. Late in November, Carrier announced it had reached an agreement with the President-elect to keep up to 1,000 jobs in Indiana, pulling back on plans to ship all manufacturing jobs to Mexico.

SoftBank Telecommunications: 50,000 Jobs

On the heels of the Carrier announcement, Trump met with SoftBank Group Corp. founder and Chief Executive Officer Masayoshi Son at Tump Tower in New York City. As a result of the meeting, Trump announced that the Sprint cell network owner was pledging to invest $50 billion in the U.S. and planned to create as many as 50,000 new jobs.

U.S. Steel: 10,000 Jobs

Next, during a December 7 broadcast of CNBC’s Power Lunch, the CEO of U.S. Steel Mario Longhi said that after the election of Donald Trump, he has “felt an environment of positive optimism where forces are converging to provide for a better environment,” which he hopes means he can rehire up to 10,000 employees who had been laid off.

IBM: 25,000 Jobs

A week after U.S. Steel noted its bullish outlook on the U.S. economy, computing giant IBM also found its outlook had brightened and reported that it expects to create up to 25,000 new jobs in the U.S.

pay fucking attention nigger.

Its a miracle for them

immediately go for the insults because that IS what you believe. once again: FUCK YOURSELF NIGGER GET CUCKED FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS

I'm from Canada and I support Trump. Liberals became evil corrupt fascist thought police.
Fuck you.

youtube.com/watch?v=iF1cq-jjHDc

red is traditionally the color of communism

>No quarters of more than 3% economic growth
Muh economy

Fucking polls? You serious?
They are retarded, they ask like thousand people and think that will predict MILLIONS of votes.

Not to mention he lost the fucking wars in the Middle East again

No but keeping a Shit for brains that will back out of Iraq leaving the country unstable because it will look good when the veterans come back home is so much better for the world

Never been more serious in my life. It's all about getting be hide the women and the big corporations.

Name another president in recent times that didn't have a scandal.

Right, and your small hand overlord doesn't limit media presence, and avoids media at all costs. chooses only to release information through something he can control, his twitter. In case you still don't understand, THAT'S facist thought policing you hillbilly

Obama was unknown before he suddenly appeared on the presidential race against McCain. Why? Because he is a puppet of the globalist neocons who have arranged for his campaign. Why him, because he is black, not too black, and a very good orator, which is all that is required by his masters. So they forged his birth certificate, and updeedoo, we have a fake POTUS

red is traditionally the color of the roman empire

you do realize basically everyone who voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012 voted Trump this election right? SJW fags in Cali and New York are the exception.

Let it be unstable, we never could stabilize it, and it's not our business. It'll collapse, some other country will come take over, and we'll work shit out with them instead. No one cares about a handful of mudslime shitskins and their shitty fucking sandhole.

You are actually retarded.
Fast and furious is the only thing that you may have a point.

and basically created a perfect environment for ISIS to form

Yeah he has, he already wants us to pay for a retard wall(fence) to stop the few mexicans crossing the boarder that way.

And him wanting to get rid of Obamacare is going to hurt millions of americans and cause a massive hit to the economy.

>voted
>donated $$

bring it on, you pansy.

reagan, carter

Let me preface this by saying I voted for trump

The way he kept carrier in the country was through bullying, and he's not even in office yet.
As a company you should have the option to move wherever you want to produce the cheapest product you can for American consumers.
Because Trump kept carrier here, they will spend more money on American workers, which means they'll probably just cut jobs, and their air conditioning units will cost more for you and me
Thanks Donald

you're an idiot who clearly hasn't got the fist fucking clue what you're even talking about.
fucking kys, you're not even worth talking to.

oh and i thought it was bush who destroyed the iraqi state without any plan on how to rebuild it

>certain things costing a bit more is a bad thing

Same.
Penn State '06

who left?

Benghazi is overblown. If you are in a fucking warzone you might be attacked.

Obamacare has been a good thing, only the website was shit.

Iran would have got nukes anyways, better we know the situation instead of having them hide it. And the only reason people give a fuck about any middle east nation having nukes is Israel and fuck them. They stole the land.

Agreed they had all scandals, but the lame duck Obama takes the cake, starting with his forged birth certificate youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM

And yet outsourcing them takes away more jobs, and then we have less people to consume the products. So it's either a price hike but more work, which will also create competition, or no work and something you still can't afford because no work. It's like like they're gonna go up in price by some massive margin, either.

How do I get rich so I can afford college? Better get started sooner the better.

the war was in '03 remember? much of the occupation was during bush

The economy would have come back no matter who was in office.

He has put American troops into more countries than we were in before and has not declared war on anyone, so technically we legally shouldn't be in any of these countries.

He forced millions of people to get insurance. Big difference.

Look in the mirror, fucktard.

Obamacare is a miserable failure.
>but muh previously uninsured

Try being self employed and productive. Fucking obamacare will wreck your ass.

At the same time, this egomaniacal retard in chief gives waivers to huge corporations who fuck over their employees.

You probably can't even buy alcohol yet.