Tfw you will never meet another American again

>tfw you will never meet another American again

Why would the US ban their own citizens from visiting the EU? Are we really that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

europarl.europa.eu/news/en/news-room/20170227IPR64156/parliament-asks-eu-commission-to-press-for-full-us-eu-visa-reciprocity
youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/german-town-fears-loss-of-us-army-base/2012/03/23/gIQAoNzzeS_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first good thing to EU has done

this isn't true, stop posting fake news and read actual articles about things please

USA is ruled by a political elite
They dont really care about the wellbeeing of their citizens

It is true.

europarl.europa.eu/news/en/news-room/20170227IPR64156/parliament-asks-eu-commission-to-press-for-full-us-eu-visa-reciprocity

nice

this

This.
>d-drain the swamp!
>does the exact same thing Hillary did

>Euro Parliament asks their Jew overlords to throw away free money

Sure to happen!

>this post coming from Germany

>USA is ruled by a political elite
only USA?
youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

great news
ban burgers from anywhere outside burgerland

Yeah the EU has NEVER thrown money away EVER

it's not going to happen. It was legally supposed to happen in April of 2016 but didn't. The economic reprucussions of banning US tourists would be disastrous. It's posturing to get the US to change its position. Nevertheless this thread is going to have 300 replies anyway so whatever.

>only USA?
this is sadly the case for most third world countries

>wanting to have a shittier version of "whites", niggers and mexicans roaming freely in the sacred soil of Mater Evropa

actually every country is ruled by a political elite, it's not possible to be a political elite without being in power and once any group of politicians gets into power they become the political elite. What is this post even supposed to mean you fucking teenager?

this. btw fuck poles and whoever the fuck is currently banned from the visa waiver program.
that was a pretty dumb move probably supported and executed by germans.

>americans agree to visa free travel from EU
>lol jk we'll still demand visas from these 5 countries
>EU parliament decides to drop the whole deal since americans are cheats
>americans get upset when they have to deal with the consequences of their own actions
??????????

Americans can travel to Belarus without a visa.
Why would they go into some shithole like Berlin if they can visit based Minsk?

we are just shitposting our delusions, there's no need to shatter them so bluntly

Minsk is great if you're in need of a kidney at 3:00AM

Fpbp

lol, what is USA gonna do?

Nuke brussel

Only if a kidney failure

Or theft. You're in Belarus after all

This isn't funny guys, I have plans on visiting the UK to jizz on a few slags faces

BASED EU

Maybe I can be your American...

yes, italy france or poor greece will throw away tourist shekels becasuse poorlakia and poorland are throwing a shit fit over having to fill out one one form. sure to happen.

yes this is exactly what is gonna happen. it is called solidarity

We have too much money and too little self-respect. It's a good trade, man.

>Its another EU gets butthurt because they got BTFO by anglos episode.

Why are the EU (or should I say, Germany) so bitter and spiteful towards everyone else. The EU are nothing but power hungry Jews.

>Poland, Croatia, Bulgaria, Romania and Cyprus

why doesn't the US grant them visa-free travels?

pls no Europe

High amount of illegal work and illegal immigration and overstaying visas etc. They are also harder to kick out unlike Mexicans who just live next door and because they blend into American society due to their """""white""" skin

And people said the EU Parliament was pointless...

This alone justifies their existance

BASED

>Poland, Croatia, Bulgaria, Romania and Cyprus

Well, it's not very convenient to me, since I wanted to visit the US this summer, but I guess that's what European solidarity looks like.

Let's hope these countries won't forget about this.

adding a reply just to bother bitish anonymous number 71843641

>European service staff don't want massive tips their own countrymen would never give them.
>European restaurants, hotels, tour guides, etc. all want to reduce business from people who love spending money more than their frugal countrymen.
Makes perfect fucking sense.

>Mexican citizens; visa-free entry into Europe
>Murrican citizens; mandatory visa request prior to arrival

B-b-but Mm-m-mmuuhh heritaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage?

Hahahaha

Based Euro Parliament

Good. This will work well towards American isolationism.

>Posts from a country where mayor's ask the U.S. military to stay.
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/german-town-fears-loss-of-us-army-base/2012/03/23/gIQAoNzzeS_story.html

After the data roaming thing ofc

we want money, but not at the expense of discriminating our fellow Europeans

How will Americans recover? They do everything Europe tells them like it's 1775.

Haha, you really think USA is gonna give up their power projection, just to protect your visa?
Face it, your elites dont really care if you can travel freely to EU or not

>Poland
They have a history of coming and not leaving (at least they assimilate). We also took a lot in under asylum during the Cold war. The others could be the same.

>make american tourists with money in their pockets apply for visa
>let in literally millions of illiterate subhuman savage muslims and niggers without any documents

This semen slurping "union" can't get more retarded

>we want money, but not at the expense of discriminating our fellow Europeans
>EU members don't fuck each other over at every chance they get.
OK

Why are you even complaining?
Isn't it good that EU members show solidarity?

We don't need all of those bases to retain power projection and the important countries have changed.

And going of value was lost. If it's not worth getting a visa, it's not worth going. 100%

I could give a shit less what EU members do.

>mfw this leads to a massive reduction in yanks in the UK

thank you based Trump

I forgot we also have a lot of Irish illegals but they somehow aren't on there.

you use US bases in Germany all the time when waging war in the middle east.
Without NATO, America would find it very hard to project their power to that region
then why do you even reply to this thread?

>mfw this leads to a massive reduction in yanks in the UK
>thank you based Trump
Boris did you forget what's happening in your own country?

This, i have to pay few hundred onion monies just to have a CHANCE, let me tell you that again. Imagine paying few hundred just to be told that no you cannot visit US as a tourist. You can't get your money back but c'mon yuropoor try again! Im sure burgers will be kind enough next time.

>then why do you even reply to this thread?
Sup Forums b.s. amuses me but in reality I could get a passport from to EU countries.

I hope you appreciate that we stick up to you guys

You're lucky to have us.

We did it for good reason. Those countries that required visas would often come to the US and squat here.

Keep your gypsies and Slavs in Europe.

yes, we're removing Yank thanks to based Trump.

This didn't happen yet, and won't happen for many years.

I just wanted to visit Jew York.

Please send more bartenders, barbers and cute waitresses to offset the beaners plague.

>This semen slurping "union" can't get more retarded

make all eu apply for visa when coming here.. thatll show them

This article if not b.s. is about the EU which you're supposed to be leaving. If the Germans are going to keep being Sauer cunts about Brexit you'll need stronger ties with us.

>Lucky to have Irish

Oh I am laffin

You should. I live near Greenpoint which has a large polish population.

Get a visa then.

You sort of are. There's no such thing as a one-way Visa.

Just out of curiosity, who's left for you to alienate? You pissed off the other americans, the asians and now the europeans.

Can't wait till US retaliates and ALL Europeans have to get visas, get their devices searched, passwords surrendered, and anally probed by the TSA.

God bless America.

I tried, i even paid few hundos of polish onion money but the mr american told me "no" and so i lost my interest in visiting.

>other americans,
No such thing.

Maybe it's just your women, then.

Which are the five cesspools not welcome for visa free travel

fuck germany right in the ass if we like

We already need to do that anyway. We need to contact the embassy before flying.

the aussies and kiwis, we'll show them

Some of those sound vaguely muslim

The European Parliament has been aggressive ly cracking down on tac havens lately.

I hope that we restrict travelling for Singaporean citizens next.

very true

I wish
Only when we stop giving money to the jews can we focus on the American Super Country

What are "Americans"?

Lmao How does any European actually think this was a good decision by the EU? You're literally just telling rich American tourists to not bring easy money to your countries.

I very much hope the US is smart enough to not reciprocate.

I know you guys are used to dealing with shitholes like Mexico or Iraq, so I feel the need to point out that tourism revenue means fucking nothing to us and we don't need your money.

You'll need it soon enough when you run out of welfare checks rakeesh

>Lmao How does any European actually think this was a good decision by the EU?
Unironically, probably none. The EU act like they're these enlightened staesmen, but in reality they're as spiteful and retaliatory as Trump.

just mohammads dick up your ass :^)

The US is where 20% of the population exist beneath the poverty line. Which doesn't really explain why you're all so goddamn fat.

Tourism creates low wage entry level jobs and tourists are insufferable cunts.

Look what they did to Prague. Focus on tourism sucked life out of the city.

DEATH TO THE EU, DEATH TO EUROPE

It means a lot for countries like Italy and Spain who are the ones whom this decision hurts the most.

>The US is where 20% of the population exist beneath the poverty line.
Are these the """alternative facts""" I keep hearing about? Or just the fruits of Swedish education?

That makes sense as almost no one here goes to Sweden on vacation. I imagine Greece, Spain, Italy, France, Ireland and the UK might have different opinions especially Greece, Spain and Italy.

Still hotspots for european tourism.

>PISA

What's up with these retarded deflections? Do you know anything about Sweden?