Holy shit how does it look so cool

holy shit how does it look so cool

Are you high?

nah but i sure as hell know what i'll be looking at when i do get high

watch some eric andre its hillarious when baked

sounds good

I am jealous of peeps that can enjoy weed, I tried it for the first time a week ago and it just made me paranoid/anxious and depersonalized.

i think everyone gets the paranoid/anxious shit and i think its kinda part of the fun, at least for me

nothing beats listening to strobe while driving with your friends in the countryside with the stars and moon out, stoned as fuck and being like "oh shit its so fucking scary in the town"

how do you smoke it ?

try joint mixed with tobaco that's how we do it in europe, it's lighter it terms of being stupid high.
americans usually smoke it pure or in bong, if you never smoked ever and start that way, it's normal to feel anxious, weed can be very strong depending on how you smoke it.

iv done alot of different drugs and my biggest bad trip was with edible, made of weed

>driving while high

im not the one driving but its pretty chill lol

driving downtown is fucking awful though when you have cars coming from the side at intersections and you cant tell if they're going to hit the side or something and wondering if the cops are going to stop you

like the other night we were driving down this alley and the other guy was like shit its gotta be the cops behind us and the drivers like open the windows and light a cig and we were fucking dying and it was just some shitty van and we were like lol

You probably had too much. When you don't smoke regularly, you gotta be very careful with dosage.

wtf dont smoke marijuana its drug

duuude true spend like 6 months in a friends car with a bong and we would just drive out the countryside chill there for hours smoking weed and listening to music

I don't know, I felt so overwhelmed by my perceptions I wasn't able to just sit down and rest. Now that is it gone I guess it wasn't that bad, but I really don't feel like doing it again.
I grew my own weed, grabbed some resin from the scissors/hands from the trimming and smoke it without anything else on a pipe. 3 or 4 tokes, didn't feel anything so I gave it a couple more and suddenly I felt like I was outside my body, looking at myself act. Really weird shit, good thing I had a friend online that knew about it to keep me distracted playing vidya.

Maybe I'll try a lower dose next time with tobacco, like you suggest.

Weed is like the least dangerous drug to drive on

That show is fucking cancer. Ment for young adults with shit for brains

That's why you gotta watch it on weed, cause you don't need a brain then.

>Least dangerous
Still dangerous kid. I was stupid once b4 too. Would blaze blunts all the time. Never got into a wreck. But many occasions I'd daydream and almost got into wreks. It's illegal for a reason. Sry for shit wording I'm on phone in bathroom at work

Yeah I get it you said to watch while high. Show is stupid af and I constantly think to myself little kids must watch this shit, bcuz no self respecting adult would waste their time on it

This guy is right, not only are you putting your life at risk, but others too. It is just plain irresponsible.

I used to drive cross country smoking joints and chillin

maybe you're just mad you're a faggot who can't do that and would accidentally run over a preschool :O

>look at me im so cool and adult
>look at me

LISTEN HERE MOTHERFUCKER, I SEE YOU DRIVING HIGH I'LL FUCKING RAPE YOUR CUPCAKES AND SHIT DOWN YOUR DRAPES, GOT IT?

FILTHY CUNT.

Watch out everyone, we got a mature adult over here that doesnt partake in such a childish thing as a TV show.

your minidick gone get high then, them cupcakes got weed in em :D

hi OP how can i help you today

infuckinghuman

Heh, I guess my sperm is going to have a high count & mobility rate.

>no fucking filters
>fuck off

sorry bro, what kind you like?

Don't be. Weed is such a shit drug. Fucking hate it. So many better things out there for a better price.

For the record I get this shit sent to me

I review them on youtube and a certain online store sends me free shit

OCB, of course!

woah man u smoke weed? no wayyy i barely know anyone who does ur fuckin radddd dude

thanks! i do think im a pretty cool person! a badass too!

i also think the vast, vast majority of people are DUMB who never THINK with their own head, they just parrot the same shit they hear from their friends and media! i've truly seen the light...

Hehe stay salty faggots

right on, yo!

What's your drug of choice, buddy?

No.

Well, what have you got?

dried cow dung from cattle fed with green bananas

600gr of dried weed, 1kg of modafinil and around 400gr of amphetamines. Nothing fancy.

Modafinil isn't fun, what kind of amphetamines?

The Pharma kind. Not Adderall, just the Dextro isomer.

I never found dextro alone to be effective on me, I don't have ADHD but it seems to not do much to me IDK. I took quite a bit of dexedrine once.

That's kinda sad, it is my favorite stimulant. Had one of my best drug experiences on 20mg of it, first time. Euphoria, rush of creative ideas, beauty in everything. Pure magic, specially listening to music.

Yeah, IDK, I took about 4 5mg dexedrine, time released so we ground the beads up in a mortar and hardly anything. I'm not sure if we ground them all up, though. Maybe I should try again?

send me a link to your vid m8

They're shit for roach though brah

Maybe the issue is the time release mechanism, mine are short acting version. Although I remember trying Vyvanse and experiencing similar effects, although less pronounced, for a longer period of time.

Mhm, if they are available to you and you're all around healthy. Why not? Just avoid acidic foods & drinks that day, they'll significantly reduce the efficacy of Amphs.

They were a friends, I can get adderall on the regular but not dextro. I guess I should try again, you aren't the first person to tell me they don't suck.
I also did a DNA test so I can see I have these 2 genotypes which means I should theoretically have a better response to amphetamines.
rs2281617(C;C)
rs460000(C;C)

That's some really nice info, I don't have it but I'd love to get some DNA testing done one day. Certainly give Dex another try if you can get them, they are really fun if used sparingly.

Also, doing exercise before or while on Dex while greatly increase the experience, and to reduce the level at which you build up tolerance, Magnesium supplementation is really good, plus it helps with jaw muscle tension which usually comes as a side effect.

Try a different strain. Maybe a indica dom-hybrid.

This one was Cheese 50/50, I'll be growing Critical + next time (70/30). Hopefully indica dom will chill me out a bit.

DUDE WEED LMAO

back to /r/memes