Hi Sup Forums, so can we have a mental disorder thread...

Hi Sup Forums, so can we have a mental disorder thread. Me myself has diagnosed with mania with and without psyhotic symptoms in this year. I am quite sure that I am Scizo but I wasnt diagnosed with that while being hospitalised for 40 days. I was feeling like I am in lucid dream or something but actually it was all real and I am in many regret now after the manic epesode and feel less of a person.

I am on my last shot of vodka at the moment. I feel like I am loosing it again. Any other anos out the having the same condition or have some advice how to be "normal". I have a decent IT job, but sometimes I just think that fuck that and finish it all. Classic Mania/depression I guess. Ive been lurkin here forever but it feels good to let it all out I quess. I haven told that even to my best friend who has been mental AF when blackout drunk even beating me almost I passed out but that is not the point. I feel good that I can let it out my system to you guise, thank you for attention, not going to bump the thread again, just goin to sleep after vodka.

Feel free to AMA for what I felt during manic episode. I have many interesting stories. I did a lot off stupid stuff but at the moment it felt great, like the greatest feeling in the world, I thought that I was the One and that everything evolves around me. I seldomly browse bestgore and Sup Forums in order to be "sane" because seeing that gore gets me "going" sane.

My dad was diagnosed with some "bipolar" shit it was horrible. He wouldn't listen to anyone as he thought he was all right and everyone was trying to make a psycho out of him. My mom is during a divorce with him right now, but this shit was bonkers. I had to went all fightclub, break my nose and call the cops for he would act all nice an elegant in front of them. I'm literally so happy this clown fiesta ended and I have normal life now

Shit nigga, sounds bad. When I was in manic state my family would be all over like what the fuck user what are you doing. I was like you are all wrong and that I know what is best. You dont know shit and I will teach you. Thats when I ended up in the mental ward.

Sorry to hear it, user. I don't have any experience with people with those problems so I can't really relate to anything, but I wish you the best anyway.

He also used to be alcoholic and a drinker. After diagnose he took lithium for 4 years and then he stopped. He also decided that 3 cigs a day and two beers would cmsomehow cure him xD mental conditions are the fucking worst, you wont to help but they refuse to be helped

I habe now the best girl ever, warm atmosphere in house, no more shouting nor arguements. It's ordinary but for me it's paradise

One thing about this condition is that you abuse alcohol and drugs. You seem that it is all normal but in reality it is not. I used to do alot of ganja. After hospital I was so broken that I did amphetamine and speed. But some months later I havent sone it again. It is a shit AF condition but I am able to continue with my life.

I had a really really bad childhood. I hope that is not the reason..

I hope someone will respond to this thread...

Very shameless self bump.

I'm listening, user.

What would you like to know ? When I was in manic state, I would all be like you dont know nothing and I am the king of the hill.

I'm all ears for every one of you. You're not alone.

I suffer with bipolar disorder, but got myself diagnosed and have worked extremely hard to keep myself sane. Going crazy is my biggest fear. And after having a taste of it, I never want to go back. I am taking mood stabilizer, and an anti depressant / anti anxiety. I see a therapist every other week, and I work hard every day to stay focused on my long term goals. I can finally say I'm stable.

What are you currently doing to help yourself?

Shit, I am also trying to keep sane, but I havent been talking to my therapist because I dont know what to tell to her. I feel like I should just try to be normal and we dont have to do that.

Hi OP. I'm a medfag and we have to spend a few weeks in psychiatry and get patients for ourselves. One of my favourite was a bipolar old man who thought during a manic phase he is God's chosen one, the messiah and thought people in the church were praying to him. Later when he get better (I totally understand in his point of view he did not, just become more normal) he felt embarrassed because of things he done. eg.talking with random strangers on bus. But I learned a lot from him, I became more open minded and helped accepting people as they are, and bravery to do sometimes crazy things. So, don't feel bad about yourself, even it is sometimes pretty hard to live with a mental disorder. Anyway, my best friend is a schizo, nobody knows as much about me as she and she is the only one I trust a 100%.

I think everyone is crazy deep down. What's normal, ya know? You are who you are, I'd just focus on being healthy and happy as opposed to being normal.

Well they say i have boderline personality disorder.

OP here, I used to think I am the one and then act out of the songs I have listened, like on the song words. I didnt tell any of that in the hospital because I feared that I would have been hospitalized for ever.