Let me start off with this: it wasnt a "great" movie by no means

Let me start off with this: it wasnt a "great" movie by no means.
BUT...it actually seems that most of the hate it gets is because of it's female cast and the insecurities of males when it comes to women leading in movies...

Im Sup Forums AS FUCK and I feel like my opinions and preferences represent most of this board....and im telling you, it was OK if not borderline great. Stop this circlejerking

+$0.25 added to your account.

I thought it was fantastic, the audience was literally LOLing throughout the whole movie. And it looks like the critics agree: Ghostbusters is a hit! Are you guys seriously gonna miss the event of the summer because strong women scare you? LMAO, you should be scared of the ghosts!

>Im Sup Forums AS FUCK
JUST fuck up my MEMES FAMALAM

boy get that weak shit outa here.

The funny thing is critics say this movie is subpar but give them a high rating.
And Sup Forums said viewer will dont like, will not make profit but critics will like it because its now a political movie.
Till now Sup Forums was right.

NO
IT'S NOT TRUE
WOMYN AREN'T FUNNY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Im convinced at this point that 70% of Sup Forums at least, is made up by paid anti-ghostbusters shills and people who feel threatened (for some reason) when they see women in positions of power...

This is beyond sad

>Im Sup Forums AS FUCK

low effort

>paid anti-ghostbusters shills
You can't possibly be this retarded

One side is the big corporation with money to burn. The other is angry people on the internet. Guess which one wants the movie to succeed

WE DO IT FOR FREE

I know bait when I see it, regardless I don't like people that take advantage of current trends to make quick buck.

your gf doesn't know what you post on here OP. You're allowed to think 4 yourself

burn

>gf

every online review pretty much says "the cast is so strong!" or "the casting choices are amazing!" before admitting that the movie itself was mediocre

Saw it. It sucked. The licking of the pistols was so fucking awkward I cringed in my seat

>gf
you mean woman he's trying to impress that already gets 10 dicks from 10 different Chads

Sup Forums hates women more than anything

They will act racist and then defend a black person because he did something to women

>he thinks mediocre means bad
>he thinks a 6.whatever rating it's at now isn't mediocre

I believe you. Not gonna watch it in cinemas but this is probably hardly worse than Bridesmaids.

>Im Sup Forums AS FUCK
m8.........

You almost sound like a real Sup Forums poster that time.

explain?

I don't get it. Why are they making a movie based on that show with the monkey instead of that Bill Murray film?

Sup shitposter!

sweet argument brah