Worst thing you've ever done thread

Worst thing you've ever done thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eTG7Gutlebs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've tortured and killed a frog with a friend, I've been cursed by Kek.

left the toilet seat up after peeing

I voted.

Reply to this post.

Shit in a Vietnam war veteran's back yard because I had to shit and I remembered this faggot took my ball from me when it landed in his yard and wouldn't give it back

Chased a guy after a bank robbery. He got ejected and the car rolled over him.

Put my socks on backwards

Anonymously informed the police about a friend of mine receiving nudes from underage girls (we're both 18), and the fact that he was sharing them with others.

I'm not usually this much of a cunt, but there are some things that I do not condone. And that's one of them.

He's now serving 4 years in prison.

Probably raping my sister when she was 7

I seeded my torrents to a ratio of 1:5, thereby perpetuating a network of distribution of files

you are one jealous prick.

took 3 vitamine bear instead of 2

You're a massive dick. Snitch piece of shit

>When i went camping, took a shower
>mfw need to pay money
>take a roll of toilet paper into the shower
>place my hand holding the toilet paper and my butt outside the stream of water
>Start pooping on the floor and wiping my ass
>Get the fuck outta there before anyone comes inside

snitches get stiches
would slit your throat
would be worth the 10years extra staying in jail

Met up with a tranny for a blowjob once I finished she asked me to pay I got triggered and beat the tranny until she passed out didn't pay good blowjob though

When I was 13, I tied up this girl that was 12 with a jumprope, then beat the fuck out of her.

By the time I was done, her lip was split, her wrists were bleeding from the rope cuttin into them, one of her eyes was swollen shut, she was missing two teeth, her small tits will entirely black and blue, her pussy was bleeding, and I’m fairly sure that several bones in her feet were broken.

When I let her down, she crumpled on the floor and went into a fetal position and just hugged her legs to her chest and sobbed quietly.

I suddenly got very aroused seeing that, so I pulled out my dick (I has actually hit puberty 12, and was hairy, balls dropped and everything functioning) and started jerking off quietly. Eventually, I started to breathe harder, and she noticed what I was doing, and she just looked at me with this look of absolute horror on her face.

It was at that moment that I climaxed and sprayed probably my biggest load of cum ever all over her face and chest.

Then, I picked up her torn shirt from the ground, wiped off my dick, and tossed it to her.

I told her to clean herself up and that if she ever told anyone, I would go to her house and kill her while she slept, and that if anyone asked who hurt her, she should say a bunch of high school kids did it.

When I think back on it, I think she was the first girl I ever loved.

Wut

Respect, some things are just fucking wrong

changed lanes without signaling in bed.

>i went camping
>there are facilities around with showers
>taking money with you

you weren't camping you retard, you were at a big park for the weekend

I smoked a cigarette inside a concert venue after it was outlawed.

I swear in front of children.

And this one time I got black-out drunk on my birthday. I don't know what I did but I woke up with a bunch of text asking me what the hell was wrong with me, and a lot of people who decided they were no longer my friends.

how old were the girls?

16-17

You've got problems dude

Who cares, we lived in tipi tents for a week, felt like camping to me.

Catfished my girlfriends 16 yr old sister and got her to send me nudes

old pasta is old

IT'S A BULLSHIT STORY HE JUST MADE UP. HE HAS PROBLEMS BUT HE IS NOT A REAL THREAT. A POSER IF YOU WILL.

I had consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

joooooohn

Cool story bro

Now tell me something that actually happened

This is either b8, you are lying, or you are a terrible human being and deserve a painful death.

The absolute madman

Really, 16-17
You are a dick

look out for this guys edge

Underage is still underage.

No, I'm not John.

Hung my greyhound like a sack of trash.

Fucking thing had seizures due to inbreeding - like most purebred dogs do. After one too many times it seized in it's cage and turned the whole thing into a washing machine full of shit, I'd decided enough was enough.

Took it out to the wood, looped a rope around it's neck, and hung it until it stopped move.

stupid fucking mutt.

This is the worst shit I've ever done. 20+ years later and karma is still fucking with me.

>Be me, 15
>Wannabe gangster
>Just back from military school
>2 arrests in 9th grade
>Military school was a terrible idea
>Sending bad kid away to school with other bad kids
>Shiggedydiggedy
>Enter John F
>Worst kid on the planet
>I love him
>John lives in the next county so we only get to hang out every so often
>John spends his time seducing unwitting middle school girls and then dumping them in the worst ways imaginable
>It's hilarious
>Uses different names, characters, accents for each one
>Invites me over one weekend
>Hey user, I'm supposed to meet this chick I'm fucking but I'm never going to see her again so come along and do whatever you want to her house
>Ohhhh shit
Continue?

Havent seen this one in a while

Fuck you and this thread

Fuck big man.
>Sup Forums user
> Prison mentality
What are you a fucking child molester?

lol wut? Got to be bait but just in case; there are many states in america where 16 is the age of consent. you ruined his life over something thats not even illegal in many states and most of the world.

cont for the sake of Kek

idc if it is pasta

fucking kek, yes

I realized that traps threads are really gay threads.
now i get hard thinking of a big smooth penis in my mouth as a nasally voice ask me if I like it.
and do.

Fgt is still fgt
Fgt

We don't live in America.

And that doesn't matter, he shouldn't have been messing around with those kinds of things. And he shouldn't have been an idiot and gotten those pictures through facebook messenger.

Girls of 16-17 are sexy as fuck and biologicly ready to fuck. Whats ur problem man?

Stop talking fgt
You're irrelevant to everyone now

You easily became the worst person in this thread. Not even an ounce of regret for your disgusting actions. Congrats, cunt.

And yet in scandinavian countries the age of consent averages 15-16 years.

If the 16-17 yo girls were willingly sending the pictures to him, who the fuck is being hurt?

Age of consent/legality of distributing explicit photos depending on age is set by the government to try to protect people from being abused. It's not like your friend is magically a person who is doing something immoral and unforgivable because the girl is 17, rather than say 18.

If he was sharing photos of 18year old girls, would you report that?

If you're legit about reporting people for sharing photos of 17yo's, i sincerely hope you will do some reflection on how law, intent and punishment works. I feel sincerely sorry for the person spending time in jail because you needed to feel like batman.

>1-2 year difference

Fuck you man. Seriosly. Fuck you.

Your friend was "messing around" with shit in his age group that's perfectly reasonable and acceptable for him to be fucking around with. Take your a sexual self and die please.

> I mixed up all this fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. And I never felt so bad in my entire life!

Don't listen to the haters. You did the right thing - they're just pissed they never got to experience teenage sex. Or even sex in their 20s with anything besides their hand and a bottle of lube.

I am male
I have a male best friend
Best friend has 2 sisters
I was 20 at the time
He was 18
I have fucked my best friend
He has sucked me dry
I have sucked him dry
He has fucked me

Later, i fucked his middle sister
She was 16 at the time
Petit girl, they came from a little town
She was a total whore, for she loves metal
And I am a fucking metal god
She was also virgin
I also fucked her anus
I made her pregnant but took her to abortion clinic
All went fine

My best friend went back to their little town
I miss him
but now, I am fucking the little sister
Her vagina was not virgin, but who cares
I will not get this one preggo
I swear
But i cannot control myself when i fuck her vagina
So i started fucking her anus
She is also petit
but, fuck me, i liked most her sister

This is my "best friend family fuck" story.

AMA

You did the right thing man. These girls clearly aren't ready.

Kys too

Where you from?

this

convinced my friend he is a good rapper

youtube.com/watch?v=eTG7Gutlebs

I posted my 15 yo ex multiple times without getting busted while I was 18.

You are just a faggot.

not bad a 10 seconds in

Not pasta. My story. Completely true.

Cont...
>Let's do this shit
>Invite three of my school friends to ride along because this is going to be legendary
>Get to girl's house
>Don't even see her, John's already taken her to her bedroom by the time I get inside
>The rest of us look at each other
>Nobody moves
>All of a sudden it's like we're in motion
>Whipping out every condiment in the fridge
>Start painting the walls and furniture with ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise
>I grab the tubs of cottage cheese and sour cream
>Lobbing huge handfuls into her parents' bed
>Chunks of curds and whey dripping from dust ruffles and pillow shams
>I've never felt so alive
>Run in bathroom
>Pee in shampoo bottle
>Stick all the toothbrushes up my ass
>Scrub inside of toilet bowl with them before returning them to sink caddy
>Meanwhile, back in the kitchen it's the NAM
>All you hear are footsteps and stifled laughter
>Find 2-liter bottles of soda in pantry
>Bring them to entertainment center
>Pour contents into backs of television, VCRs, and game consoles
>Whoa, game consoles
>NES is already ruined
>Gaems tho
>Steal maybe 50-odd games
>Suddenly, a rustling from the bedroom
>John comes out
>Oh shit, what did you do?
>I guess he didn't expect us to do obvious damage
>Welp
>I just busted my nut, user, she'll be out in a minute. You guys get the fuck to the car and I'll try to get her to stay in bed so we can make a clean getaway
>Sounds good
>Get away without a hitch
>Developing conscience asks, Are you pleased with yourself, user?

Fuck yeah, nigger.

>all these pedophiles in this thread

the fuck is wrong with you people? that user's decision is completely justified

1/10.

nice hat tho

I've seen this thread before
Why am i here again
Are we starting over

I just want to be loved ._.

Made my girlfriend lick cum off a photograph of her dead dad about two weeks before I broke up with her.

Good times, man.

What do you mean mr dubs?

So off by a year or two and that's still too young?
You're a fucked up human, and a snitch piece of shit. You know that right?

Yeah you're right, he's a faggot, after all the saying is if her age is on the clock she's read for the cock and above 12 isn't on a normal clock

I'm fairly certain I've literally seen those three posts justmlike that before in my life

An 18 year old receiving nudes from 16-17 year olds is not a crime faggot. Then we should all serve time. Go back to le.ditt

Went to a high school party with a few friends spike the trash can punch with a bunch of pills gave this girl that turned me down a bunch of times a big cup of the trash can punch once she was confused and out of it took her upstairs and fucked her so did my friends good party

I routinely eat the skid marks out of my little sister's panties while fantasizing about being her human toilet.

Pic related. Isn't she adorable?

She's so fucking cute and sweet. I'd treat her to some fancy restaurant, then take a long romantic walk with her, holding hands and talking about philosophy, art and dreams. Then I'd invite her to my home and ravage her hot ass for hours, and forcing my cock down her throat so she choked on both the throbbing cock and her own rectal juice. I'd then proceed to cum on her cute innocent face. Then, as the ultimate love gift, I'd carry her in my arms to the tub and let my piss wash away the semen and last dignity from her. I'd whisper "I love you" and give her a tender smile, and cut her throat from ear to ear with a knife. Covered in her own warm blood, she'd look straight into my very soul, forgiving, understanding. A bubble from blood and saliva would burst between her lips, then she'd die. After some additional lovemaking, I'd stuff her in a bin bag. Three Weeks later, some playing children will find her mutilated and desecrated body in the forest. They will be scarred for life.

you are a terrible person.

user said that his friend was also distributing it. Are you telling me that's not a fucking crime you retard.

>18-yo fooling around with 16-17-yo's
>pedo

pick one you stupid fuck

How do you get turned on by shit dude?

i jacked off and came on my sisters feet while she was sleeping

God. Writing that clusterfuck of a paragraph was the worst thing you've ever done.

If she still shits her panties at that age, she must be mentally retarded.

No real skill but he's got a good voice. Reminds me of Andre Legacy,

You have so many edges you've become a sphere

its called a circle, doofus

>distributing nudes is bad
Why are you on Sup Forums? For the quality posts?

>being a guy, 18
>receive nudes from this qt year 11
>show friends
>iamlegend.jpg
>cops show
>get branded a paedophile
>life ruined

Because user is a jealous faggot.

she wasnt 11

this.

It was consensual on their behalf, its not like he was blackmailing them.

What he did was legal in most reasonable countries, and user has fucked up the poor guy's life despite that.

You made him stronger...

A sphere is 3-dimensional you fucktard.

Sphere is the geometric body with infinite edges

Retard.