Holy shit Sup Forums I fucking hate my life. I'm so fucking tiny it's ridiculous...

Holy shit Sup Forums I fucking hate my life. I'm so fucking tiny it's ridiculous. I have many problems but being 5'4" is the worst. Wtf do I fucking do? How the fuck am I even this small my parents were average height and none of my relatives are this short. I'm literally a manlet to other manlets.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r2vAXca6Qh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wear lifts

is this really your biggest problem

im your height AND started going bald in highschool

still dont give a fuck

youtu.be/r2vAXca6Qh0

stop being a lazy faggot

President James Madison was 5 ft 4 :)

Yes it is I look ridiculous and I'm on the verge of killing myself lmao fuck these genes tbh.

If you cant grow vertically, grow horizontally.

Dad - 6ft
Mom - 5'3
Me - 5'8
How the fuck?

then do it you fucking pussy

your just making excuses for being a lazy, antisocial loser.

shortest guy i know is buff and social butterfly. had so many hot girls, and married now

you and i are just lazy and not fun to talk to. admit it faggot. leaving thread now. either kill yourself tonight or work hard tomorrow

Wear stilts

You're blaming your height on the reason that you're so socially inept and a virgin neckbeard.

There are guys shorter than you that are more alpha than tallbros.

Things like muscle, confidence, looks, humour are much more important factors than height.

I want to rape but if I tell anyone irl then they'd think I'm sick. But the fucked up part is I know girls who want to be raped, it's a fetish for them. So why can't I want to do it just as much as they want it

Wat

At least you aren't a midget, Manlet.

When will they ever learn?

A B A N D O N
B
A
N
D
O
N

Lmao stfu Ik that I'm antisocial and autistic af but that's unrelated to the topic u fucktards idgaf about that shit cuz it's fixable, my height isn't tho

is your height really all that you are? you have traits, hobbies, skills, a personality. does your height say anything about your value in life? you might have the height of a twelve year old. doesnt mean your supposed to act like one. grow some balls and kick some ass out there.

Should i move to Brazil where i can rape in peace?

Shut up, Andrew.

I'm 6'7", probably the smallest guy in my hometown. But I still manage to get some pussy on a regular basis. Why don't you?

Quit drinking and doing drugs, Wade. You're fucking mental and that's why I stopped being your friend, not because you're a manlet or because I thought you were gay (I didn't, by the way.)

stfu faggot. Im 5'5" now get the fuck over it.

Also I want my bong back

I actually meant 5'7". Pussy part is true though.

Accept it and think about what's a real problem.

So how big is your dick?

you're a faggot. work out, stop being a bitch. talk to girls. ooze confidence. you have no idea how fucking easy it is for anyone to get a girl if you act confident. that shit is like a big fuck magnet for girls. they love confident men. the problem with you is you're not confident at all. be more confident, stop giving a shit about your problems. instead of whining fix them. work out hard with the intentions of being the best. dont be a fuckboi either girls dont like that shit. ooze alphaness when you approach a girl, girls dont want pussy ass bitches they already got a pussy. they dont care what you look like, they only care if you're a confident motherfucker who doesnt give a shit about anyones opinions. take my advice faggot, unless you're a wimp and cant handle it. now get off the computer, put your feelings in a box bury that shit. proceed with your life.

Don't worry. Peter Dinklage is an example being 5'8 doesn't mean you can't have a successful life.

I'm 5'5" and wrecked tons of hot pussy from 18-30....but then I got fat lol so fuck strippers that I pay....they still hot though; also make 150k/yr; life is good

Yeah honestly being 5'7" is normal though. Short but u at least don't look like a 12 yo

I respect you OP.

Because you honest.

...you do realise peter dinklage is like around 5 foot right?

I wouldn't know manlet I'm 6'3"

4'3.

op see here be like this motherfucker. he doesn't give a Shit. no point in being talk if you dont ooze confidence. this guy has smashed a lot of pussy because he isn't insecure af. this guy you can tell still doesn't give a fuck, hes fat and still gets pussy. this motherfucker is living life because he clearly doesn't give a shit.

Don't worry I was being generous, four and a half. not around five.

That's right I loved him in jackass 2

Jesus Christ get help, no wonder chicks avoid manlets you're fucking insecure mental rapey creeps

You're probably built like Peter Crouch too

Idk like 5.5 inches but idec about that honestly

This.
Don't be a bitchy boy and do something about it. I'm 24 years old and I've boned a lot of girls because I don't fucking care about what people think. I workout and stay healthy, that usually helps.

you're not even trying

me too fam

Ouch. The genetic lottery was not kind to you.

this guy gets it. you can be a fucking dwarf and still get pussy. hot girls fuck only the alpha men because they ooze confidence. I'm 5'6" and fuck lots of women. no bitch wants an emotional faggot who cant hitch his pants up. be a man Op. be a motherfucking beast in the streets, and a gentleman in the sheets. go to a club, wear a nice shirt and pants, take a fucking shower, and ooze that motherfuckin confidence like life's your bitch. you dont want to be a faggot forever do you do? just fucking man up man.

OP here

Everyone's telling me to be confident and all this shit to get girls but it's not even about getting pussy anymore. I just hate being fucking tiny in general. Just seeing my tiny ass body makes me cringe hard af and it's annoying looking up at everyone 24/7.

What's wrong with 5.5? Like where does it say you can't fuck someone at 5.5 inches?

Nope

I don't know what you mean

first world problems

>short
>average dick
>posts on Things could've worked out better for you, wouldn't you say?

I'm not a manlet, I just wanted to say that in a random thread and I picked this one

nothing wrong with 5'5"' my dad is that short and has planted more seeds in women than a farmer in the summer. height is only an issue for bitches who care, but hot bitches will care less if you're just a general bad ass in life. height is never the fucking issue, being confident makes you automatically +3 in attracting a bitch. if you're a 2 you become a 5 if you're confident, if shes a 7 she'll fuck a 5, if you're really confident a 2 can be a fucking 8. it's up to you whether you want to be a bitch or not.

real men hold their heads up. faggots always look down at the ground and wallow in self pity. it's your choice to be a faggot op. cringe? I'm fucking short and get pussy. I'm also a fat ass and get pussy.

Op I'm 1.48 which is like 4 ft 10 I believe. You'll get used to it.

yes, height does play a factor. however, i have a friend who is 5'2 and gets laid more than me. the guy is just fun, has charisma, makes people laugh. thats whats really important. your self esteem, your confidence, whether youre moving forward in life or stagnating.

im 5'5. ive got a babyface and im 25. cant even grow a proper beard. granted, i get more trouble getting laid and getting attention from girls than my taller friends, but ive fucked 5 women in my lifetime. not too shabby. and every now and then, i get women who straight up come onto me without any effort on my part. so stop crying cum and realize that its not as bad as you think.