I dont understand how people like undercooked meat. The meat is fucking raw

I dont understand how people like undercooked meat. The meat is fucking raw.

>i love to bite a steak and getting my mouth filled with blood. so much flavour.

Meat is supposed to be cooked WELL DONE.

inb4 bait

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lCc8IEvh70w&list=FL829kAXTkKciVV3iLoZ8JEQ&index=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bait

No, it isn't. Meat is cooked for two reasons: to be able to chew it, and to kill diseases. The taste, however is better the more raw the meat is.
Also, sage goes in all fields.

op is a faggot, nothing to see here move along folks

also, overcooked meat literally causes cancer, just like OP

Pretty sure this is bait, but it isnt blood its a mixture of water and a protein called myoglobin.

If you know it's bait (read: cancer) why the fuck do you not sage then, faggot?

Reminder: People who can't accept that other people have different opinions and tastes are most likely autistic. This goes for the rarefags as well as the welldonefags.

I'm sorry but i dont find raw meat tastier than well done meat. It's more chewy but kinda disgusting.

>his life completely lacks any manly accomplishments, so he pretends that how he prefers his meat will fill the void of masculinity
You are a faggot and a child.

> inb4 bait

Nice try. Still bait

Just like overcooked meat... only good for fishing with.

You sure told me, retarded phoneposter.

just gunna leave this here for anyone who might actually agree with the bait

youtube.com/watch?v=lCc8IEvh70w&list=FL829kAXTkKciVV3iLoZ8JEQ&index=1

>any fucking flavour

Fucking right I did fag.

In all seriousness though.

>You were one away from having back to back 88s

/thread

/Thread

>getting my mouth filled with blood
its a combination of myoglobin and water, not blood, and theres just as much myoglobin it in a well-done steak as there is in a rare steak.

The "juice" is not blood at all - its literally water with lose myoglobin suspended in the water. your well done disgusting overcooked slab of beef has the exact same amount of myoglobin in it as my rare steak. Yours just has less water.

Here's the flaw with well done:
steak is 70% water.
overcooking it boils the water and gives the meat that horrible, stringy, chewy texture.

you're a faggot. learn to science.

Google is fun huh little guy?

actually as a grillmaster, winning ateaks are always in between medium rare and medium,

wah was this guy knows more than me he must have googled it because google is the source of all knowledge.

You believe in flat earth too, don't you faggot?

fuck you, Gordon

>facebook doesn't know where greentext is appropriate
You need to be lurking, not posting.

Your picture is of a rare steak. Most professional chefs don't like rare.
Medium rare is the way to go. There's been a lot of culinary science regarding it, and I won't go into detail. The gist of it is that if you cook a steak to medium, you're wasting a perfectly good steak, because it kills all the cells and removes the fat, which is all a steak is.

P.S. Probably bait but processed meat doesn't have blood in it lmao... It's just a cytoplasm mixture that's made to look like blood, and keeps meat "fresh" to some extent.

shit competition with shit ppl with shit tastes
well done - best done

SHIT CIMPITITION WITH SHIT PIPL WITH SHIT TISTIS
SILL DINE - BIST DINE
FAGGOT

Well done makes it dry. Medium raw is the perfect because it maintain the juice and flavour.

Then you just hate flavor and like gnawing endlessly at overdone tasteless leathery shit.

Thats ok though, lots of people have awful palettes and shit taste. The president elect has one of the shittiest palettes imaginable and he's going to be the leader of a global superpower.

This faggot has never killed and animal and ate it's still beating heart raw

People who like their steak rare and below remind me of vegans.
>oh hey everyone look how rare I love my steak hey everyone look at me everyone I eat my steak soooo super rare this is the only way to eat steak ever
>boy I sure am cool for eating rare steak

So wait... why do you care what other people eat? You arent eating it... Oh its bait- my bad.

Medium rare is objectively the best

I bet you don't like mustard either kill your self let the alpha raw meat eaters feast on your partially cooked carcass the have the energy to spread their alpha
seed.

Well done? Why not just eat a hamburger?

when seared correctly medium well will retain its moisture, i personally prefer medium well because i dislike the texture of raw meat fibers, but to each their own

BLACK N BLUE MASTER RACE

i hate mustard actually

As I stated above, they're overcompensating for lack of genuine masculine accomplishments. Just like the DUDE HOT SAUCE LMAO XD faggots.

Why even bother eating steak if you're going to get it done above medium?

nice digits

Medium well is close to ruining the steak. Steak wasn't meant to be eaten dry.

Holy shit that projection

What if people just like hot sauce?

Hey you accidentally left your channel on that.

it still tastes like steak?
as i just said, it doesnt need to be dry if you know how to cook

there must be something wrong with you then

Meat is murder, delicious murder and to apreciate the fact that you are eating something that was alive, you need to go at least rare

So after bickering over foreskin, nationality, race, religion, politics, video game platforms, and every other conceivable thing, we're now bickering over who has the superior taste in food?
smh.
Tomorrow someone can make a thread about white vs black shoe laces. Or maybe 2 vs 3 button suits?

yeh like you can even compare a retard in white shoe laces or a 2 button fedora tilting faggot

Between Medium rare and Medium.

>black, doesn't stain as easy
>3 buttons, more control

You mean that you like yours as dry as tough as shoe leather? Why burn a perfectly good steak to a crisp? I like mine bloody as hell in the middle, with a good sear.

Ramsay is a good chef but his restaurants are overrated, running mainly on his pop-culture persona's hype these days. But yeah you order a steak well done what the fuck do you expect.

You realize that saying someone is projecting is basically just saying "no u" but in a way that highlights your intellectual insecurity, right? I'm sure people like hot sauce. I'm also sure that 95% of people who buy le widowmaker 10mil scoville meme sauces and make threads on Sup Forums are just overcompensating for something.

>look how hot i can tolerate
>did i pass the tribal test of manhood yet?
>am i a man now, guise?

people will argue over anything,
just watch,
Being gay is a mental disorder

never really enjoyed stake. Pork is just so much more common around here - and since pork is much fattier, then you can cook it all the way and still have it nice and juicy. I can see however how well-done stake can get dry and near inedible.

I grow sage in my fields

My condolences, life can only get better now

>WAAAAAAHHH I DONT LIKE EXAMINING THINGS I LIKE OBJECTIVELY BECAUSE IT MAKES ME REALIZE I HAVE SHIT TASTE IN EVERYTHING

Get over it pussy

and someone will say one is "manlier" than the other and on and on....

Have a tartare de boeuf and some carpaccio, ignorant Amerifag.

a day will come when we will purge this world of the 3-button subhumans!

You have to also consider the cut of the steak. My favourite is rib eye, t bone.

Suit WARRRRRRRR

Hey, I encourage you to keep ordering your steak well done. As someone who likes good steak served rare, people like you improve the quality of my eating experience. How? I'll tell you... When you order your steak well done, you are telling the chefs in the kitchen that you have no taste, no knowledge or appreciation of good food. As a result, you will get the shittiest, nastiest steak that otherwise they wouldn't be able to sell - if they cooked it rare, the customer would be able to tell it's an inferior piece of meat. Well done, though, and rubes like you will chow it down. As a result, I am guaranteed to get a better steak, because you get the rubbish. Thanks OP!

bitch, go back to kindergarten

And if they dry age the steak. Dry age steak is best rare.

>you know how to greentext appropriately

If you've never had the guts to give it a try to find out why people might like it, than you're a bitch with no right to criticize it.
Even after that, taste and likes are subjective.

Because there is still a conversation to be had about rare vs well cooked meat, OP can be a baiting faggot all he wants but that doesn't mean the rest of us can't talk like adults.

I used to go for well done until I had one medium rare, now I eat 'em that way.

Medium to medium-well is better.

It's too tough when it's cooked well done.

Only roast beef should be eaten well done. You pay good money for prime cuts and you want to bring out the best flavour and juices.

"the juices" is just fat

The fat is the best part. Why does wagu cost expensive because its full of fat and flavour.

You mean that it's not a mental disorder?

>roflmao look guise I kan hate on drump 2 XDDDDDDDDDDDD zozzle

Invest in a rope.

Congrats on being the most frail faggot on the internet.

You're a mincy little faggot. Humans have lived on this planet eating meat long before you gay ass started thinking people give a shit what you think. Kys faggot.

Kek

Medium rare or kys

>whiteknighting for another man because his dad wasn't around to tell him that's gay and being gay is unacceptable

>Meat is supposed to be cooked WELL DONE

doesn't matter.
meat = murder.

bait

WHAT THE FUCK? MEDIUM RARE IS THE BEST WAY TO EAT A FUCKING STEAK!!!THATS A MAN'S MEAT RIGHT THERE. MOTHER FUCKING MEDIUM RARE GOD DAMN STEAK NOT FUCKING WELL DONE YOU FUCKING CUNT

you cook out all the nutrients that you get from meat when you eat it well done. at least with beef and lamb, dont try that shit with pork or chicken.

I mean the man does like his steak done objectively wrong. Trump brand food in general is Walmart-tier garbage.

>I dont understand

Yes you don't

Donald Trump only eats well done steaks, because he's a fag.

Do you like pussy raw or well done with roast beef curtains op.

wagu?
See, i buy meat to eat meat, not sip oil

Wagyu beef.

Creme fraiche

What is gravy made from?

who eats gravy?

The earth is flat you shill