RESPECT MY GOD DAMN PRONOUNS

RESPECT MY GOD DAMN PRONOUNS

>GOD

Triggered. Respect my freedom to not participate in religion.

>DAMN

My father was abusive and the use of those types of words triggers me. I would like for you to respect my triggers please

Respect my cock and balls.

I'll respect yours if you respect mine

I don't give a fuck about her gender, if I met her at a bar I would probably try to fuck her, I have fucked a few dumb feminists in my day.

>respect
>Sup Forums
>have I mentioned your ear looks like a pigs snout?

Fuckouttahere fucking hipster

What the fuck is that thing?
Kill it with piss and fire

Zhe

>RESPECT
Triggered. Find out what it means to me

Faggot

there, there's your pronoun.

RESPECT IS EARNED, NOT GIVEN

is that some chink shit?

>sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me

>PRONOUNS

I failed high school english and parts of speech trigger me. Please respect my triggers.

If it want to be referred to by the pronoun associated with your sex, that's fine by me.

But I don't give a crap about it's made up fucking snowflake words. It can go fuck itself.

Why?

How? When you dont even know what you want to be? You look like both. Get off the fence and quit your bitching. Respect the fact that I'm uncomfortable around niggas that look like dames and bitches that look like niggas.

If the universe or god or whatever has any dignity, you would have been picked on all through school.

Only thing I respect is dubs

Prepare for intense triggering by my singles

I agree. But I do believe the respect to other people's pronoums exist as long as that person is being respectful to you as well. I fucking hate when I hear 'you HAVE to call me like this or otherwise is rude' .I don't fall for that shit