Hey Yurotwats

Hey Yurotwats.

How you diggin' that Shariah Law?

but the uk has left the euro, also shariah jus means law so u may aswell say law law, u fuckin gimp

Oh its great you fagget. Thanks again for stirring the Muslim shit pot, arming every fucking extremist Islamic group then fucking off. You do know this mass infestation of these shitskins is America's fault right?
Fucking fat stupid retarded fucktards

IT'S AMERICA'S FAULT MY COUNTRY IS LETTING IN UNDOCUMENTED REFUGEES BY THE TRUCKLOAD WHILE THEY ONLY ALLOW IN A SELECT FEW AFTER BEING SCREENED AND ARE PHYSICALLY MUCH FURTHER AWAY FROM THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE FLEEING

fuck you and your worthless pissant nation of cucks

Yes, it is. We were given these restrictive RoEs that kept us from killing all of them.

being this fucking ignorant. fucking learn to read fagget. no one gives a fuck about the shitskins that you won't allow into your country. every fucking EU country is left to deal with your fucking mess. thats good fagget you fucking losers are going to gets yours from your own nigger problem. I for one can hardly wait
PS: watch a fucking news report about what you retards do in these shitskin countrys all in the name of greed. oil and arms sales fagget, start there.

Live in Denmark. Feeling pretty uncucked.

Being this fucking stupid. You deserve the kebobbing your ass is going to get.

>RoEs that kept us from killing all of them.
except for the top secret missles,drone/bombings Ms Barry O'nigger won't tell anyone about. some 26000 of them give or take.

no u

Then you're pretty stupid...

Ms Barry O'nigger O'bomber, the most peaceful president of all time. what a fucking legacy

Low quality bait, this is.

sorry, only 12000- 13000 are classified top secret. my bad.

I have no idea what shariah is and it has not affected me at all here in italy, i know its some bullshit laws mudslimes are trying to enstate (one that they have back home in their pile of rubble and dead children)

>Not marrying 3 16y virgings
>Drinking alcohol and smoking
>Watching your children turning into sluts and degenerates
>Your wife going out to party and suck black cocks

Pretty bad.

Build a wall, Italyfag...they'll get there when they're done ruining the north.

nice argument retard

cucked by a political party

>know what sharia means
Hello Abdul, how's the weather in London today?

not an argument fucktard, its the truth.

buying delicious food from the friendly turk next door. he sells beer too. has to be 16+ of age tho. whats shariah?

lol americans

Head in the sand much?