youtube.com/playlist?list=PLG4LBtUiXKfxzCMk84vMHPLTZe0aIGG7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

one of the funniest movies in the last 20 years

GOAT opening 2bh
youtube.com/watch?v=4Ei0-wq9AqQ

That's not In the Loop

As much as they pretend to love it, they'll never really understand it

well what dont we understand faggot

Is Steve Coogan the only major British comedian who never sold out and Americanized his humor?

I know it's TV but it belongs here

>entire script is "fuck, fuck,fuck, bitch, cunt, cunt, blimey! "
>this is considered British "comedy"

the very fact you've deluded yourself into thinking you've understood the movie proves you didn't understand it amerifat pleb

the burden of proof is on you

Too bad World's End was fucking garbage and retroactively ruined it and Hot Fuzz

It's because they can't hear any of the film over their clapping and tipping.

I only agree a bit. World's End had some really good stuff in it, like the whole part about King being stuck in his younger years, but I felt like it would have been better as a comedy drama about that than what it actually was. Fuck I hated the ending so much.

Plebcore meme movie

no, you are wrong.

A lot of Shane Meadows' work probably doesn't land outside of England with maybe the exception of Dead Man's Shoes as its a more standard revenge thriller.

My pick would be Withnail And I

That's not the funny part of the movie. At least, that's not the real comedy of it.

There are certain British idiosyncrasies that are very small and irrelevant to the plot but have a cumulative bearing on the whole tone.
I love the Blues Brothers, I *really* love that movie, but not being American I always get the feeling I'm missing something slightly deeper as it's not part of my psyche.

Geordie here, I was wondering if any Americans could understand Michael the Geordie? Hilarious character though a complete exaggeration of the people here. Still funny though.

Do Americans even acknowledge this kino?

didn't steve coogan get owen wilson into coke?

ill watch anything with coogan

i'd watch him taking a shit before touching your average capeshit or blockbuster

Hamlet 2 is the most underappreciated comedy of all time

Every club is different, but in the Asylum it's the manager. He has a string of homeboys dealing the pucker Es to the party people in the club. He makes the most coin out of this enterprise. His homies will make just a couple of quid on each pucker. His homies are also scoping for other dealers on the block. Where the homies have an illegitimate pucker E dealer in their website they tell the bouncers. The bouncers grip him, nab his stash and kick him out with a physical warning. They give the pucker Es to their homies and they sell it on to the kids in the club. What's your name? What have you had? Reach for the lazers. Safe as fuck.

Love it

>YEEEES

this has to be the only film Danny Dyer was ever believable in because he was just playing some pill head fuckwit.

It wasn't so good but I enjoyed the fight scenes. I thought they were surprisingly well done.

He got blacklisted for killing Owen Wilson before he had the chance to sell out

Only the British would make a movie like this. Similar to Brexit it's a case of 'fuck the consequences'.

Is there anything cringier than Brits pretending their "humour" is special snowflake intelligent humor that only they can understand?

Americans thinking they can understand it

Would they even be able to release that today? I know it came out a couple years ago but things are considerably different now.

>I'm Paki Rambo
>Is the Honey Monster a bear or wookie?

More like films Americans have never heard of.

It's Chris Morris, he does whatever.

it would be as controversial now as it was then, just perhaps slightly more relevant. i wish chris morris would hurry up and do more stuff, anyone know if he's got anything planned

youtube.com/watch?v=Uy3tr5gdMsI

Hollywood thought they could turn Rik Mayall's humor into a marketable commodity once.
Didn't quite go as planned, silly Americans.

sadly no

He always keeps shit hush

There were brief rumors about a second series of Nathan Barley about a year ago but sadly it turned out to be hogwash. He was great in his return to Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle brief as it was

>Americans get triggered by swearing

I'm not american but i live under a colony of USA and i understood that movie so that doesn't make me a yank or gringo.

It is?

no it's not fuckhead

Do your not understand the phrase 'one of' you illiterate cunt?

>goddamn gravel... the bane of my existence!

>bongs ITT thinking "le quirky witty swears man xD" humor is better than maverick, absurd yet vulnerable American humor.

Stop hiding behind your rhymey words you pussies.

obama's dad was tortured by the brits, so obongo banned all pro british empire media from america.

Both the US and UK do different things better, and that's not just a middling, sitting-on-the-fence cop out, it's true

>It's am "englander pretends his (((((((comedy )))))))) is anything more than fart jokes and LE FUNNY RHYMING WORDS" episode

>americans
>doing things better

list them

everything

>American *******comedy*******
>Anything more than DUDE WEED LMAO and cartoons.

It's an "insecure englander assumes anyone who puts down his shit tier ((((((comedy)))))) is an american" episode

Seriously though, this. THIS.

Definitely his best performance, he was funny as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=uyo-9WqOPoU
I've never seen a more convincing portrayal of people on ecstasy, the way the revelation about Star Wars seems mindblowing when what's been said is just meaningless tosh - it is perfect

>fun fact - this film contains an early appearance from Andrew Lincoln of Walking Dead fame
youtube.com/watch?v=C6rahFZwCUA

>My new computer came with Windows 7.
*Audience laughs*
>Windows 7 is much more user friendly than Windows Vista
*Audience laughs*
>I don't like that
*Audience laughs*

Feel free to go ahead and enlighten us as to what true comedy is. And no may-mays this time.

Yeah, when they circlejerk their owns threads, samefag and get upset if you make fun of them in anyway.

>-
I've never seen such a wrong opinion in my entire life

You people will never understand vemod.

England is a terrible place full of terrible people. Thankfully they are isolated on their island away from actual human beings on the continent. Hopefully now that they left EU there will be a big embargo and they will all starve to death like the obese cuckolds they are. You haven't truly until an invasion of short, fat bong manlets invades your land for a football tournament then "hooligan" ruins everything they touch like ignorant rosbif lard asses they are.

I hope God let England gets nuked soon.

You pretend you understand but only the British and Irish genuinely do. Americans are too obsessed with freedom to feel pure humor

>humor
Nice try, false flagging fuckwit.

Spanish detected

how does it feel knowing the only reason your nation exists is because of lower class brits?

F Star Star Cunt is one of my favourite lines from a comedy
Fuck me I'm gonna have to watch The Thick Of It again now

I could ninjitsu behind your back and slit your throat instantly you skinnyfat fuck.

Autocorrect boi

Cucked by technology la

Heh

>Kiss mah sweaty balls ya fat fuck!

americans BTFO

>37

>any movie by Kevin Smith
>same amount of swearing
>is considered American "comedy"

I'm going to have to ask you to stfu and kill yourself as soon as possible

calm down obongo.

it's just banter

>I have no idea what I'm talking about
>I'll just say anything
>I said one of the dumbest things in existence
>b-b-but it was a joke, user
>j-j-j-just pretending to be retarded

SHUT THE FUCK UP
KILL YOURSELF

in whichever order

you better calm down before you shoot up your school on monday.

I'd take that over sanitised, glib American "poomour". Seriously in comparison American comedy is so fucking garbage it's ridiculous.

Americans are retarded when it comes to british music

>Dear Lady Reginald, just what is that hideous odour!?
*Audience Laughs*
>(Man in drag) Oh my dear Horrace that is last nights dinner! Teehee!
*Audiences Laughter reaches ear drum ripping decibels*
>But Lady Reginald! There is simply none left! (Horrace realises what is going on and looks directly at the camera/audience with his mouth agape.)
*People in the audience begin choking on their own tongues*
>I'm perfectly aware of that Horrace! Teehee *farts*
*A bomb goes off in the audience*

forty keks

Directed by Edgar wright means you couldn't be more Edgar wrong

That movie was great. Especially Miles O' Brien

>humor
>not humour
You're not even british you numpty

top kek please let that image be real

this one is legit real

Is that based James Gandolfini? what's he like in it?

bloody

brilliant

i love how he writes with such conviction as if that drivel has any sort of credibility.

I mean, how could they?

That pic proves your ignorance. I've recognised weight add an amazing director before all those were made. SPACED is a sitcom so advanced and now classic it shits from a height upon television of it's day and of course your copy pasted opinion

>Hot Fuzz is the most autism fedora yip one

Yeah, we'll never understand what it's like to lose to Iceland

>he thinks losing a sporting match is worse than getting raped by vietnam

Maybe I don't fully understand it as an American, but this is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.

Michael the Geordie telling off the cops proves rednecks are the same the world over.

Never watched Alan Partridge, where do I start?

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLG4LBtUiXKfxzCMk84vMHPLTZe0aIGG7Q

These, then the TV show of the same name (also 6 episodes), then I'm Alan Partridge, then the movie. All else is optional

>yanks didn't even qualify for the euros

pure kino btw