So heres the deal Sup Forums

so heres the deal Sup Forums
>i need help planning a rape.
ok ok just hear me out; my long term girlfriend has a rape fettish, and so do i.
the trouble is, as soon as you consent to being raped and you know who's doing it (or in my case, know she knows who's doing it) the fantasy is completely ruined.
iv thought about intercepting her on one of her walks, maybe drag her into the woods, or maybe buying a van and raping her in that instead.
the problem I'm having is how can i stop her from knowing its me? how can i stop her recognising my voice (even if i put on a fake voice she knows me too well and would probably sniff me out.) my smell, body shape, cock size/feel/shape, mannerisms etc etc??
i know if i can pull this off it will be a massive turn on for both of us
what do you think? any ideas?
oh and inb4 get someone else to do it. not happening.

Yours is a lovely idea, but I can't help you sadly.
Just a friendly bump

bump

thanks

You'll probably traumatize her op. She probably likes the idea of forcing sex but if you actually do a step by step rapping she maybe fucked up inside. My gf wants the same but I know her way to well if I did something like that she will never look at me the same and be scared of me.

Drug her first!

Hire your friend to do it for you. And for your pleasure, your gf may point you her friend to rape, that doesn't know you so well. You both profit.

i appreciate your point of view user but i know she can handle it, and of course id reveal myself right after and care for her and take her for ice cream :3

with what?

thanks user but I'm not interested in sharing

What he said. Women like the fantasy but of course in their fantasy everything happens just as they would like it. None of them would enjoy really getting raped by a stranger where they don't even know if they'll come out of it alive.

You should learn how to engage her fantasy, then you can act out anything you want. Otherwise if you go through with your plan she'll either know that it's you or she won't. And if she doesn't she'll start screaming for her life and you'll either 1) reveal yourself to her and ruin everything or 2) just rape her and traumatize her for life.

Don't be a moron and take everything women say at face value. Unless she's fucked in the head and would actually like to get raped for real.

>if you actually do a step by step rapping she maybe fucked up inside

Depends how good his flow is

chloroform her, that way she wwon't know it's you raping her. start raping her when shes tied up and just starting to wake up. of course blind fold her too.

To hide your smell, by a kind of soap that you don't usually use and wash with that.

As for your body shape and your dick, unless you're well out of the ordinary, I doubt she'll notice.

Sign a contract first so she can't sue you nigger

oh don't worry, she is fucked in the head;) the whole not knowing if you'll come out alive is kinda the point. from the research iv done and accounts of real rape victims iv read, most women become rather submissive during the act and usually don't scream. fun fact; around 50% of women experience orgasm during rape.

But that would ruin the surprise

take your girl out on a fancy date, then when you're gone take her to the parking garage you parked your car in

hire 2 actors to go up and be all creepy like "thats a nice purse" or some shit and then have one of them break a fake glass bottle over your head while the other grabs your girl and pushes her up against the car while he gags her

then you get up, the guy who smashed your head in with the fake glass bottle sprays you with unknown perfume, you trade places with the one guy holding her, they fuck off, you rape her. saw it in a movie once, cant fail

where the hell do you even get that?

good idea, thanks

Have you talked with her about that?

If so, she will know it's you, so the whole thing will still not be 100% real. It would be much better to learn roleplaying, getting in the character, feeling the scene

If you haven't really talked with her about an actual rape, like seriously, not some remarks about fantasies, this shit is dangerous for both of ya.

>fucked in the head;)
>head;)
>;)
Get the fuck out of here.

but then shell know its coming
i trust her

Well, how would you act if your life was on the line? Women tend to not be overly aggressive, or strong. If they struggle things might only get worse for them.

It's also probably more arousing than the sex a big percentage of women have that can't orgasm during it. But maybe you should look into how well most women deal with it afterwards instead of looking into the stuff that turns you on.

sounds complicated, but might be worth looking in to. what was the movie?

we have talked about it seriously but about a year ago

glad someone got the pun.

Using cringey emoticons like a fag is a pun now?

the little death is the movie

i appreciate your concern and yes i understand that rape induced orgasms are just the bodies response and don't mean she's enjoying it.
i love her very much and would not do anything i didn't know she could handle.

u mad bro?

thanks

Get a buddy to do the abduction and after she's tied up/blindfolded, you step in to do the actual dicking.

yeah this is looking like the most effective option.
what about talking tho? id kinda like to talk to her, but shell probably recognise my voice

This, discuss it with her first, at least tell her your plan and if she is into it tell her you'll execute it at a random time of your choosing between x and y dates. Also make a safe word incase it isn't what she expects it to be. If you don't agree with the safe word I can only come to the conclusion that you don't want this to be a fantasy but actually what you're meant to be role-playing, rape...

Top kek

The movie is called "Stinker's Egg"

we have discussed it in the past, including the mention of me setting up a scenario, she liked the idea. if i did as you say it would ruin the whole point of it

not gona end well

women fantasise about rape, dont want to actually get raped

and yeah, after everything shell know it was you but i still wouldnt advise it

gf has same fetish, i wouldn't dare to go so far with her tho... but i'd try to "rape" her on a moment she's not in the mood, or on a time she said you no. maybe this'll help understand her possible reactions

she's not ur average woman though. i can completely understand how the common girl could be fucked up by something like this. also id obviously read her reaction and if i saw she really wasn't reacting well id call it off immediatly

thanks for the idea, but i get her whenever i want her, she doesn't say no.
even if she's on her period(not really my thing but..), if i want her she complies.

Heres how you do it OP.
you and her drinking alone at home.
Once youre both tipsy do small things to bug her.
By the time youre drunk a fullblown arguement should ensue.
Argue a little then to stop tbe fight slap her once grab her and take the pussy.

Trust me thats usually enough to her to get her fantasy.

Most of the time its that the woman wants a forcefull domination not a full blown rape in a dirty alley by two hobos and a dog.

Dress up as a clown
She won't be able to smell anything other than your makeup