What pisses you off?

What pisses you off?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/andy-sixx-s-log-of-shit
youtube.com/watch?v=628_RmtaQvU&list=PLAfaE9E69gZbolVkYV0crXyxePTRkLctV&ab_channel=DominiMech
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My gf

This faggots childlike humour

People that end a sentence with a preposition.

I can't see my forehead

that all of us are going to lose our health insurance

White people

Only those without jobs.

What the fuck is a preposition

That must be annoying to deal with.

That must be a tough position to be in.

>all of us
The poor Americunts, sure.

aids or some shit

people who cant take a hint when youre not interested in what they are talking about, and just go on and on about their bullshit

Bastard.

>TFW no one will get this reference.

Basically those who need it the most.

Im the supreme gentlemen, look at me!

Im beautiful but you girls want have sex with me

Basically the government is done paying for you to not work and receive benefits.

What a shame huh?

When I can't find rekt thread.

Gypsies who are behaving like shit

So those individuals who are disabled waiting for social security to kick in are fucked. Good job. Do you go around pushing the handicapped out of wheelchairs as well? The problem with you people on the right is you have no sympathy for the sick and poor. One day it's possible that you or your family end up in a precarious position. You or a family member may not be able to work and you can't get health insurance because of people like you lobbying your representatives to drop any support for those who need it.

I guess it's just us, user.

You know what really pisses me off? People in the 19th century. Why don't they get with the freakin program? It's called an automobile, folks. It's much faster than a horse!

Kek

Let them die if medicare and SSDI/SSI aren't enough .
It's like you know nothing about welfare.

You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus.

Niggers that act entitled.

Actually you have no idea how it works. First off, to get Medicaid you have to meet certain conditions...One of them being that you need to be looking for a job or make under a fixed amount per month. Secondly, medicare takes years to get after one applies for it. Not only that, but someone who just gets their social security disability approved has to wait 2 years before they are even eligible. It's possible, in the case of Medicaid to make more than the maximum income cutoff to where it is impossible to get it because you make too much, and you make too little to afford private health insurance. Let me guess...Not your problem. Well let me tell you that life isn't always going to be great.

People who turn everything to politics

You know, that really grinds my gears. Where in the bible does it say that a man can't fire off some knuckle-children in the privacy of his own neighbor's living room while his neighbor's at work because I don't have a DVD player? Well, I don't know where it says it because the Bible was way too long to read!

I really hate it when I'm driving at night and some jackass 100 ft behind me turns on his brights. Newsflash, buddy, just because there's no incoming cars doesn't mean you can turn them on. You're blinding me with my own mirrors.

Also, do you know how hard it is to even get social security disability? It's something like 90% get denied for benefits on the first application for benefits. That application takes sometimes 6 months to a year to even get a decision, all the while the person has to rely on family support. You right wingers act as though there's rampant fraud in the social security administration, when the reality is that it's #1 nearly impossible to get #2 because of how difficult it is fraud rates are extremely low...Check reports published by the social security administration for the evidence. What a good person you are for wanting to fuck over the people who really need help.

Sorry to hear that the disabled and the lazy will slowly die off in the streets.

They're not wanted and only a burden to those around them anyway.

Defending these people is pointless and funding them is even more so.
I would pay to have them all in a room and shoot at them if I could.

Those who don't work have no place in a society.

>You know what grinds my gears

>Not politics

Found the Nigger

When you die slowly on the strets im going to be laughing soo hard

So edgy. How about we take your parents into a room and execute them when they retire...You know because they are lazy, entitled, and aren't working anymore.

"There are a few people who don't have jobs! Let's tax the shit out of everyone and put thousands of people out of jobs to support them! No idea how this could go wrong!"

You seem to be ignoring my statement that YOU HAVE TO BE SEEKING EMPLOYMENT to get Medicaid in many states. These uninformed, uneducated Trump supporters are a cancer on society.

This. If we were to stick to this. We would finaly improve again. We might improve as a species.
This. Fucking left fags. You're the people that slow down our own evolution because of minorities and setbacks. Such as these.

Not to mention the whole " take in refugees and waste funding on them ".

Not to mention all the SJW and cucks that are wanting genes to get infested with disgusting African gene.

Holy fuck stop samefagging on an anonymous board you retard

Many people, save the persons who don't interfere with my life

Nazi scumbag

Im not a leftfag

I just find the irony of you needing medicaid not getting it, then subsequently dying, hilarious.

Fat cunts

Depends on how you define evolution.

I'm deaf. I have to deal with people who whine when you can't hear them, because ignoring someone is a big deal or something.

I'd have no problem shooting able bodied people if it meant I had to do so in order to survive. Service industry jobs are a little impossible, and I can't serve in the armed forces.

I should probably clarify under normal circumstances I don't go around dreaming about shooting able bodied people, but if you're just going to turn your back on a segment of society that is disabled, don't be surprised when that segment turns on you.

I'm no the guy that was aruging about that.
First of, I live in the land of cuck.
Sweden.
Secondly. I was judging that since you were on the side of funding worthless and dying humans. Which is pointless.

My samefagging comment was on preposition guy
I'm all for the right wing but fuck me, you trump rednecks are something else

Fuck a bunch of wheelchair bound freaks are going to turn on us

I have to say that thisIs the best episode of "night gallery" every

If you are deaf, how are you reading this post?

I define evolution as in.
We improvise our society by pushing away degenerates. We improvise our genes by keeping them pure and & or mixing with other, strong and not-ill&weak genes. To further increase the human capabilites since birth.

In other words. EVOLVE.
Thus exterminate races that by nature are more aggressive and have more difficulties adapting. *cough* Africans.

>Trump rednecks
>Live in SLC
Wish I could say I'm as blissful as some of them but no.
The problem is government spending its money on the wrong programs for the wrong people.

How about instead of paying out for the disabled who will just be a burden to the state and put the money towards improving infrastructure, education and emergency services.

I just think there's better things to spend the money on than people who can't give back.

Disabled are 25% of the voting block in America. Go ahead. Antagonize them.

Chain events of things going wrong that matter to me.

People that won't shut the fuck up and who have nothing important to say.

Fuckers that treat other human people like tools to get what they want.

Old people who have learned nothing in life and act so stupid they might as well be children.

Entitlement. Like people receiving something and complaining why it's that and not something different they want or why it's just so little, that kind of people.

Technology as it is: Out of control, most people don't understand it and no matter what they claim they can't handle it. Ideally shit should just work and not do something in a hidden way or with a total lack of information and user verification unless set to do so by the user.

1. keeping genes "pure" is bad for evolution
2. many of the traits you enjoy today are the result of random mutations, some of which may not have been well-accepted by other humans when they happened
3. "improvise" =/= improve

Neon colors, ants, open cabinets, open doors, matching socks, people who dont press clear/off on the microwave, open microwave doors, unsymmetrical paintings or objects, weird shaped walls, food touching, sharing straws, Umm... I would go on, but that would take me about a thousand years or so.

manspreading

WIIIIITH MAAAAAH BRAAAAAAAIIIIIIINNNNNN

Warm log...

knowyourmeme.com/memes/andy-sixx-s-log-of-shit

Oh! Can't forget about cacti. Fucking despise cacti.

I mentioned mixing with other genes.
And avoiding mixing with africans.
Sorry, English is my third language.

If you guys think cutting healthcare will magically fix the US economy, you are retarded. It's not even 10% of the debt. 10fuckingpercent!

>Excuse me sir but that will be $100
>Heres a 10. That should fix everything.

And thats if you cut literally all healthcare

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but you sound like you have OCD

Genes don't mean much when all the shit we ingest give unborn children autism and cancer

Nothing, not since Trump won anyway :^)

> twenty five percent of Americans are disabled

Kekkekek

NOT THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=628_RmtaQvU&list=PLAfaE9E69gZbolVkYV0crXyxePTRkLctV&ab_channel=DominiMech

Neoliberalism doesn't care as long as:

A) They don't have to pay taxes

B) The government isn't in debt with them

Star Wars fanboys

Don't get me wrong...I'm more obsessed with Star Wars than most but goddamn do I hate the Star Wars community. Things are a bit better since Rogue One came out as the community is less divided this time but the level of immaturity, narcissism, hypocrisy and entitlement I have come across will conversing with other Star Wars fans is baffling.

little shits with sniper rifles in GTA Online.

>Less divided

Does everyone think it was good or bad? I spend time on tv and those contrarian assholes bait both ways.

How is it better now? I'm not in any "community" per se. I just know 3 people who like SW. We agree that Ep 7 is shitty "remake" of Ep 4, and Rouge One follows close with a meaningless story and meaningless characters.

I crash that f16 into anyone I can find.

Europes politics, the fact that i'll never be someone, school wasting time, climate change, people in general, the fact that i'm here

>How is it better now? I'm not in any "community" per se. I just know 3 people who like SW

>Rouge One follows close with a meaningless story
>

Just because the story didn't need to be told doesn't mean it's worthless. Too many people it broadens not only the crawl of STAR WARS but the universe/saga.

>meaningless characters

I agree on this one. K2S0, Cassian and Krennic were the only good characters in this film.

anyone who uses the word "triggered"

fucking tumblrinas

nothing was offensive until you started being offended at fucking everything

Most people seem to be liking from what I've seen. This is only based off Originaltrilogy . com, youtube and facebook.

People who don't workout properly in my gym

That man is my hero

Dude that guy got swole, I've been doing it wrong all this time.

Trump literally made fun of a disabled person for being disabled, and he became president.
Get fucked.

triggered

underrated

Wtf are you talking about?

Fat people

That was a big tv show, there were spinoffs

When people drive the same speed in both lanes on the freeway.

Maybe OP was goofing around

Short people got
No reason

mfw when I finnaly got the joke
clever one user

It's time for you to go outside

Um, I made one comment and then replied to a reply. What's got your panties in a twist? Get to a trap thread, quick, before you die of not seeing cocks.

My stupid, lazy students that don't study for their classes. Than blame everyone else for their failure but themself.

When you compose a sentence you dont put a preposition at the end!