WTF is going on with me, /b?

WTF is going on with me, /b?
I started some basic training (planks +10s every day, +1 pushup every day +starting jogging on the weekend) before joining a gym next month (so I don't embarrass myself on the first day)
Yesterday I made it to 3 minutes of plank and 15 pushups afterwards (bad, I know)
today I only managed 2 minutes of plank + 17 pushups

problem: I always have trouble breathing (when I take 2-3 very big inhales of air I can push myself at least 2 PU more), but I always quit in the end because it feels like I'm suffocating

plus, there is this insufferable itch on my body as soon as I get warm (mainly on the back)

I also have this sticky mucus in my throat that's hard to swallow (>inb4 cum) and seems to constrict my throat

wth is wrong with me?
(on a side note, is my method of building base strength okay or utter bullshit?)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NpJDkWDO5RY
youtube.com/watch?v=628_RmtaQvU&list=PLAfaE9E69gZbolVkYV0crXyxePTRkLctV&ab_channel=DominiMech
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Drink more water

already drinking about 3l per day, throat still feels dry except for that damn mucus
it's like part right behind mouth -> mucus, everything else -> dry af

stop smoking

never did, no cigarettes, no weed, nothing

hello to you, Sir

Im same. Try creatine mono. Harmless drug, increses stamina and shortens recovery. You need to control your breathing. You need to breath while planking. Less oxygen to thr muscled less they will withstand. The itching. When your body needs to cool down quickly it pushes sweat out of pores it doesnt usually. You may be having a slight reaction to this. Try antihistamines. Also, get a fan. Dont blow directly onto you, onto the ceiling just to circulate air

Idk about the lung stuff, maybe asthma or allergies. But you should be breathing correctly while you work out, take a breath in when you go down towards the ground (for the push-up) then breath out when you're pushing back up.

Breathing correctly dosen't mean filling your lungs as much as you can...
Too much oxygen is as bad as not enough.
Try to breath normally just be in sync with your moves

I'm don't really do sport, i might be wrong.

Suck less dick, eat less dairy

Wtf is your diet like

I only breath hard because it feels like suffocating
don't eat dick, don't eat much dairy
a little meat, many vegetables, some carbohydrates (I love rice, not asian tho)
yes, I try, but when you feel like suffocating, you fuck up your breathing (I guess?)
no allergies when last checked
thank you, will try

>>/fit/

youtube.com/watch?v=NpJDkWDO5RY

/fit + health = /b

This.
However do know that board well make me a fag got.

Have you always had trouble breathing or has this only been happening since you started training?
Same question applies to your itch and mucus.

jesus christ you sound unhealthy

>breath through your nose
>salt/vinegar baths for the itch
>green tea for the semen

itching started mainly with puberty (25 now), mucus I don't really know but I always feel it when training
breathing trouble also mainly with training, but sometimes even while lying in bed, I will suddenly start while drifting off because it feels like I haven't inhaled for quite some time (I think this started around 20, was getting fatter and fatter back then, while in bed started about 1 or 2 years ago)

tell me about it

breathing through the nose is mainly the problem, breathing through the mouth fills the lungs completely

You have the same problems as my girlfriend who is having a hard time getting diagnosed. I think it might be hormonal or related to anxiety/stress. Can't be sure.

breath though your nose, this will take time but you will learn to not be autistic

Those are "this is the first time in a few months i've been running" syndromes. The third time you excersize it's easier, then it only gets easier and easier

and you're going to embarrass yourself at the gym anyway, just start it directly and get a pt who sets you up with a schema

if it is caused by stress, then that's my problem

you dumb fucks have ring worm

I do breath through the nose, but when this feeling of suffocating starts, I breath through the mouth (even though I don't like it and it feels a bit unnatural)

yeah, being an immobile fatfuck isn't helping my condition

guess you also have lung cancer, kill yourself now.

the itch thing if it happens when you start to sweat, its exactly what I used to have. Not sure what it is but its been replaced with scalp psoriasis. so I'm guessing because the itching stopped after I developed psoriasis its the precursor to that.

I think it's Superaids from your post, fag

Itching: Do you exfoliate or wash with a sponge/loofah?
If not, try it. Maybe you have blocked pores and your sweat has trouble exiting the body or is reacting with trapped dirt?
I'm going to assume you shower often and especially after training.

breathing: do you suffer from sleep apnea?

mucus: is your floor clean? maybe you're inhaling off a dirty floor.

Also, could be just your body adapting. your body probably hasn't worked so hard before, so it's sort of purging right now.

analogy: you cant get rid of a zit until the pus comes out first.

take a shower you infested fuck .

itching: well, I only use my hands to clean my back, maybe I should start using one of those (shower everyday)

sleep apnea: no, was tested, but there was only one time the whole night, and I think it wasn't for long nor am I sure I "did it by accident" (thinking about something hard sometimes lets me hold my breath)

floor: well, it's an old carpet, could it be all the dirt collected (and not vacuumed away hard enough) over the years?

analogy: true

it has nothing to do with that. Its some skin condition people get. I had the itchy back thing it feels like pins and needles.

you think im being a dick, i had all your bullshit problems. now go take a fucking sea salt vinegar bath and see what happens may take a week do it eveyday. whats the worse that will happen, so stfu and act nigger . or carry on being a sick fag

this guy was not me (I'm OP) and I never heard of sea salt vinegar baths

well then I guess you know more than the dermatologist I went to see about it. This sounds like some holistic remedy. did you go to a holistic doctor?

it works, will kill all the shit living on or just under your skin. wont remove tattoos tho. taking a salt bath weekly will maintain the clean

you sir are why this shit is spreading.

Invest in one of these

>psoriasis is contagious.

itching: at least it's a start to try something different.

floor: it does make sense. mucus builds up when it's trying to get rid of something which has entered through the mouth nose. It's one way body cleans the upper respiratory system.
though of course it still could be anything, but that's my bet for now.

breathing: I can't say for sure. except the similar thing of a fat person gasping for air when they're out of breath.

I haven't asked about your training yet btw (off topic to your health).
Make sure you have good form.
5 good pushups is better than 10 lousy ones.

Are you doing full pushups or pivoting from your knees (which is fine if you can't do a proper push up. no shame)

When you do your planks, tighten your core for as a long as possible for the duration of it. and make sure your back is straight. no dipping.

full pushups, maybe the last two are a bit bendy
plank is straight, but like today, sometimes I just can't stand it anymore and have to stop

glad you got help from your skin doctor, and at least your not contagious

bought one!
youtube.com/watch?v=628_RmtaQvU&list=PLAfaE9E69gZbolVkYV0crXyxePTRkLctV&ab_channel=DominiMech

you've only been training for a bit over 2 weeks (unless I'm mistaken).
I can't really suggest anything else.
let your body adapt and go through the changes it needs to do.
clean your floor. put a towel on the floor where your face is to help avoid breathing in more shit if you can't clean it properly.
don't forget to REST. give yourself a rest day every 2 or 3 days. otherwise all you do is break down muscle as well as fat.
eat properly after training (proteins and complex carbs) to help your body rebuild and strengthen the muscle destroyed during the training.

Well done and good luck.
Change for the best.

It's phlegm. Drink water often, and ensure your diet is health and well maintained and it'll eventually go away.

thank you very much
okay, thanks

First, get checked by a doctor. It almost sounds like asthma. A lot of things can bring it on, from mold to furnace/water-heater exhaust not leaving the house correctly. Could be heart related if you can't pump enough blood to supply your muscles.

Second, you need AEROBIC exercise, not "core strength" to help you breath. Go walking. LONG walks. Once you can walk for a few miles, pick up the pace, and keep increasing it every few days to get your body used to getting oxygen and getting rid of carbon dioxide.

Once your body can process oxygen efficiently, then you can start your core strength stuff - but just walking will help that anyway.

it's not asthma, got that checked
is the "from Couch to 5K" jogging guide good for cardio?