What are your opinions on Yeezy's?

What are your opinions on Yeezy's?

>Do you own a legit pair?
>Own a fake pair?
> Are they worth it?

disgusting

I dont understand fuckboy fashion

Overpriced

They're are fucking stupid, they don't look that good, Kanye West is a fucking tool. If I'm going to pay that much for shoes they better suck my dick

Those look fucking gay. Only women care about shoes

>fuckboy fashion
Me either, but it seems dressing like one is "hot" right now. Not gonna lie, i love the design of the shoes though,

looks like they are shoes made out of scraps of cheap ass carpet
probably sells them for a shit load to make money off all the dumb niggers that think a pair of shoes increase their social status or some shit like that
tl;dr overpriced carpet scraps for retards

Overpriced, combat boots are much better and works in every weather.

Yeah, "hot" to spazmoid girls

trust me, women do not give a shit about men's fashion
media may make it seem like they do, ads may make it seem like they do, and the way women react to some men may make you think that they do.
but they dont
you could be wearing a pair of ratty ripped jeans, a dirty plaid shirt, and be covered in grease and dirt and the women will love it
when you dress in men's latest fashion they just see you as a faggot who probably likes sucking dick as much as them

>Me: Walks down street with fake yeezys
>Guy: "Oh shit u got yeezys? OH SHIT THEY FAKE
>Kneels down
>THE THIRD STITCH IS OFF BY A NANOMETRE AND THE LACES HAVE A PATTERN THAT GO ON FOR 97 TIMES UNLIKE THE REAL WHICH GOES FOR 98 FAKE ASS NIGGA"

Yeezy's are the Beats of shoes. They may work well but they are overpriced and have much better alternatives for a fraction of the cost.

Oddly enough around 75% of people who I have seen own either Yeezy's or Beats tend to be the kind of trash that only the worst low income areas can hold, that or they are so dumb that if one IQ point was 1 foot you could jump from the average IQ of a downy down to theirs you wouldn't find a find a bottom for years

virgin neckbeard detected.
How's the katana collection ?

stupid fuck, you telling me that guys cant care about their style?

I own a pair of the Pirate Black V1s and Moonrock V1s. Got them both for retail and love them. Get compliments from guys and girls all the time and an all round comfy and great looking shoe.

Own them, love them, most comfortable shoe ever, and everyone who hates on them literally cant afford them.

I'd rather soak them in siracha then force them down my urethra, than wear them in public

I dont really see why $250 is alot for a pair of shoes with really good quality and the boost technology are expensive lol...

lol

Nigger bullshit

You can, it just means you're gay.

>Boost technology are expensive

>lol

Your grammar is shit and you are using the phrase "lol" in 2017. I suggest that you get off of the computers in the school library before your tard wrangler finds you

that totally not true...

no offense, but try to get in shape and feel the difference user :)

I literally about to buy of fake pair
laugh out loud
XD

II have a pair of fake ones a friend have me, super comfortable and I like the look of mine, grey on black

I prefer my bargain basement carpeting on the floor of the gym or grade school.

Jesus they are ugly as fuck

Are you nigger?

>looks like they are shoes made out of scraps of cheap ass carpet
Thats most likely where they come from, they look exactly like the carpet at my gym.

>ugly
>2 grand

No thanks

lot of faggots on here who don't know how to dress the style

honestly im more of a boost fan since they're basically the same thing without the stripe, just think it would be easier to make more outfits out of them without it

other than that if you can pull off the stripe yea they can look good, dont own real/fake pairs myself but you can find really good quality fake ones for $200 instead of spending a load of money on the real thing

if youre not trying to spend that much get a pair of the NMD runners, fairly fashionable as well despite becoming kind of generic

wait...what?
2 grand?
Who in their right mind would pay 2 grand for footwear?

niggers and wiggers

>fashion
>fitness
one of these things i never brought up but you somehow seem to think that they are both one in the same
im sure your gains are good user
now it's time to work on your brains

and i know, i know this was probably just bait so 5/10 for getting me to reply back
cheers m8

I own 4 legit pairs. Some of the best shoes in my collection, they're definitely worth the retail price but not the resale price. If you're okay with wearing fakes who cares, just get the high end replicas not some of that 20$ aliexpress stuff

Boots are objectively better than yeezys, and 15 year olds aren't gonna tell me otherwise, enjoy being laughed @ by Tyrone for buying his overpriced fugly shoes.

who fucking spends 3000 bucks on such atomic ugly fucking hovercraft shoes? is this a nigga thing or what?

pic related. designed by SpongeBob - hottest shit eva bruuu