So, farewell to President Obama. Was there ever a more thoughtful, poised, intelligent...

So, farewell to President Obama. Was there ever a more thoughtful, poised, intelligent, classy man to grace the whitehouse? Not the tiniest hint of scandal attached to him. You don't have to agree with everything he's done - I don't - to acknowledge the fact that he was a class act.

Now look who follows - a fat, shambling, orange, shit-flinging ape. Loud, ignorant, sexually aggressive, stuffs his face with fast food, dodges his taxes so he can buy more bling. Has literally a gold apartment in the tower he modeswtly named after himself. A man so incredibly vulgar and hateful he actually did a spazz impression at a rally, something a ten year old would feel somewhat beneath him.

Tell me, who's the nigger in this picture?

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/thread

>Not the tiniest hint of scandal attached to him

>Deported more immigrants than any other US president ever
>Fake birth certificate
>Muslim mother
>Endorsed Hillary fuckin Clinton
>Fucked up in Syria
and I can go on and on
Good job murica

usdebtclock.org/
Obama raised US debt by 10 trillion and fucked up all health care companies with obama care

Made us weak and made us look weaker.
Clinton couldn't have undone that, even if I thought she'd be a decent president I know she would continue the "love and tolerance" methods Obama tried

and now left is all "THEY WILL REPEAL OBAMACARE AND YOU'LL ALL DIE"

Eurofag here...
I also think that you muricans will be remembering how great Obama really was...

This.
I think both the Obamas were extremely influential and inspirational throughout the presidency. He's my favourite President so far.

What you mean what happen to him? Did he died??

>betray israel
How did that get in there?

FUCK YOU FUCK YOUR PRO THIS OR PRO THAT ADDITUDE

FUCK YOU

FUCK TAKING AWAY MY HEALTHCARE

FUCK THE OLD ONE

FUCK THE NEW ONE

FUCK THEM ALL

is the lady in the back giving a ghost a blow job

Is something up this Mr Ben Garisson's butt? He seems like a complete autist that browses Sup Forums and thinks they have an effect on politics.

Ghost blowjob in background?

>great
>Obama
Pick one.

He looks so happy, but why is that ghost in the back getting a blowjob?

Further expanded the racial devide.

>ISIS

how the fuck is that Obamas fault?

it was Blair and Bushes fault, Saddam was the only thing keeping the middle east under control.

This is why you're in Europe and we're here. You have Muslims raping thousands of women and frequent terrorist attacks. Obama was going to let MORE in

Why not C. All the above?
You can't see past your own confirmation bias and inbred prejudices, so arguing with a brick wall would be more productive.

Kek
I guess he doesn't need eyes to see a ghost getting a blowjob

Did you guys award him an Oscar for his performance? Cause he sure played his role perfectly. Certainly better than Georgie Boy before him.

Lull the masses in and they'll accept anything.

Fuck you're government subsidised fucked hand out insurance. Pay for real insurance like the resthe of us do.

But ISIS was JV

"Miley is the strong female I would want my children to grow up idolizing."

Quote is something like that- I just remember this picture was next to the quote

I RECOGNIZE THAT GHOST BLOWJOB

Oops I combined your quote with the one I'm trying to remember

Obambo is a fuckin pussy lady boy and didn't finish the job. Instead worried about important things like allowing pedo fags pissed in ltitle girl bathrooms. What a fucking hero.

I DO RETARD, ITS ABOUT TO GET A LOT MORE EXPENSIVE

OP is currently the best guy on Sup Forums

I just don't understand this bipolar attitude of the Americans. One minute I see them praising Obama and despising Trump, then he becomes the next U.S president??? America itself is just confusing in general from an outer perspective...

She's fucking gross on so many levels.

Don't worry. Having Trump in office won't change your lives. The only ones who will be affected are those who are poor and who voted for him. Yes rich people voted for him too because they know they will get better out of it. Poor people who think Trump will make a big difference are only those who are easily manipulated and who vote on bullshit because they have no idea what logic is while voting.

Middle class, dont worry. Rich people don't worry.
Lower middle class and poor people, worry.

No there won't be a WW3, no there will not be less racism. There will not be less criminals pouring into your country, Chicago will not become better. There will still be terrorists shooting up places and bombing shit.
Stock market will go down, The world indexes will g down. US currency will go down compared to the international currencies.

What your lives are going to be like is all up to you. You make those choices.

>Tell me, who's the nigger in this picture?
I don't see one.
I see a white man that loves America, and a Muslim terrorist.

This is what happens when you have a safe space culture focused on telling white pepole how racist and horribe they are just for existing.

THANKS CNN

"I can only wear boxers because briefs really make my balls itch." -Michelle Obama

wasted trips

Also Libya with Kadhafi, that they killed with the help of the french.

1st ladyboy

the one on the right.

decent president. sure kid.

Yes, that is another thing I've noticed as well. Where I live, no one really gives a shit about things like race or culture. But America seems to be incredibly divided. You cannot even make a joke without them getting offended. Why is this?

True this. As a non american, we see americans as weak and a country that is mostly poor and dangerous. America has lost its way and is the laughing stock of the rest of the world.

>Not the tiniest hint of scandal attached to him.

bait.

I don't understand how Libtards can keep repeating this.

IRS targeting
DOJ targeting
ACA lies
deleted emails
Holder's fast n furious

the list is long.

death panels

>Not the tiniest hint of scandal attached to him.
Tell that to the women and children gunned down by weapons sold to Mexican cartels as part of "Operation Fast and Furious". Oh, wait. Eric Holder took the bullet on that one.

How about the rhetoric and lies in the hours after Benghazi?

Or the fact that we had to pass the ACA in order to see what was in it, and many people didn't get to keep their plans or their doctors as promise?

Drone strokes on civilians?

I voted for Obama and maintain that he's done a better job than he gets credits for, but he's not scandal free.

This is either bait or you're way out of touch, mate.

>IRS targeting
Forgot about this. Add to my list

I can't wait to see all the fucked up shit that's gonna happen in the next 4 years.

If we're lucky we'll get a 9/11 2.0

Thing is he didn't even deport the most immigrants. He dishonestly inflated this statistic by redefining those who were denied entry at the border as deportations.

>Also allowed fags to get married
>everyone can be a gender in new york or you get arrested for hate crime
>I mean they can get it in the ass all they want but pedos can go in girls bathrooms saying they are a trangender
keeps arming terrorists in Syria
not sure how much time Trump is going to be president he got threatened by the cia chiefs

>Russia attacks the sovereign integrity of a country the US has sworn to protect (Budapest memorandum)
>the US respond in a reasonable way, avoiding a direct response that might escalate
>Russia joins war in Syria
>Obama acts passively
>"WHY DID OBAMA PROVOKE RUSSIA FUCKING RUSSOPHOBE WARMONGER"

Not only did Obama avoid going too far into a conflict, he actually wasn't firm enough. Putin is in absolutely no position to act tough or threaten the US, because his country is a weak shithole in comparison. The US could just suffocate the Russian economy without ever feeling any impact on themselves. Russia has no relevant threats to make when it comes to war, because they're much weaker than the US, let alone NATO, and would lose much more than the US would in any situation.

What I don't get is why the lards want to suck Russian dick so much, even though they're the ones in the strong position.

>gets voted in because he promised to stop wars
>"why did he stop wars wtf he only cares about faggots"

Obama has followed some horrendous policies, but come on, at least try to make some valid criticism.

He actually did allowed ICE to get into homes without a warrant of illegals true story.
The fucked up part the kids would be deported seperately from their parents.

>Betray Israel
pic related
>ISIS
>False Flags
>Debt
>Destroying Freedom
who is George Bush?
>increased racial divide
surely republicans aren't to blame for this at all...
>Provoke Russia
wew lad

Oh boy, Ms Barry O'nigger the top secret bomber is a pathetic joke. hiding info about 12000-13000 bombs/drone strikes. worst record for foreign affairs ever. backs a nigger terrorist hate group. worst nigger uprising ever. supports Palestine supports Irans nuke program. apologizes to them then thanks them for torturing american soldiers. gives them 4 billion to build more nukes. backs a fucking criminal plus wipes her record clean then blames Russia for her losing ect ect ect.
WHAT A FUCKING AWESOME LEGACY!!!!!!!
PS: The NIGGER is on the right.

Russia is not a shithole like it used to be, still Putin is a badass he doesnt give a fuck also dont understimate them they practically won world war 2 their training in the army is real hard almost like a navy seal for each soldier.
would like them to ally with the U.S that thinks it is the world police.

>)

oops I forgot this

Russia is still a shithole. It has a weak economy, doesn't produce anything that the US can't get elsewhere (unlike for example China that dominated the rare earths market), and generally doesn't compete with the US at all.

They didn't win WW2 on their own at all. Without the combined efforts with other powers, Russia would have been pathetically invaded by a country with half its population. No, the Russian army is mostly composed of under trained conscripts, using mostly outdated equipment, or equipment in such small numbers it's irrelevant.

The US and Russia being allies would basically be Russia sucking off of US resources until they're powerful enough to compete. There's no alliance to be had. It would be the same shit as with China.

His name was Ronald Reagan.

and this

no of course he did nothing about crimea nothing except for huge sanctions which have crushed Russias economy, removed its arms trading capabilities with many nations blacklisted its citizens and businesses, along with the huge change in diplomatic relations , yet again more fucking idiocy from people like you, READ into something before commenting again thanks. bye bye

so true

Because some people won't let the fucking past die. Blacks wallowing in poverty, desperation and ignorance, looking for someone to blame for their problems. Leftist politicians fed that discontent for a guaranteed voter base, and did the same for other 'minorities'. Now it's a massive fucking problem, a metastasizing tumor destroying America from the inside.

Well? What is then retard? Got a link?

>crushed russia's economy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
>removed trading capabilities
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
> blacklisted its citizens and businesses
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
>huge change in diplomatic relations
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! get out you pesky hacker Russians.
bye bye

9 trillion of that is attached to Bush and all his fucking wars

so much autism

why do american's on both sides refuse to stop believing the president is solely responsible for the nation's debt? No wonder we got Trump as president. We're a nation of ignoramuses, we deserve to be led by one.

What Liberal Arts college did you crawl out of?
>New friends being new

RR fucked this country more than any president before or after him... he made it ok to be a religious nutbag that puts down anything different than themselves... Fuck Rinald

I just hate Trump for his lack of dignity. He's America personified - big, loud, aggressive, ignorant, vulgar. Ultimately ridiculous. An overgrown child.

To think that this cunt assumes the office of men like Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Roosevelt. He's not fit to eat their shit.

kek

So how were those refreshments, snowflake?