the only people angry about this are pedos and pirates

>he doest pirate his music
>he doesnt have a problem with filthy kikes spying on his internet activity
>he doesnt have a problem completely giving up his freedom
top kek

if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear

simple as that

lmao this mindset

Enjoy living in a cage you fucking animal. I'll be enjoying my hard earned freedoms as a man.

ok, then tell us all your secrets user

>muh privacy
The internet isn't a right you fuckwads. It's a service you pay for.

Do you think the audience at one of your gigs has a right to hear whatever they want just because they paid you for a service (playing them music)?

>right
it's not about rights, it's about ruining something that is perfectly fine as is with no added benefits. Paid VPNs still exist and anyone doing anything serious isn't posting on Sup Forums from their comcast IP.

t. "pro-business" cuck

retarded logic

I love how i know for a fact that anyone who's ever posted anything like this on here has never earned anything worth a damn.

>MUH FREE INTERWEBS WHY CANT EVERYTHING BEE FREE WHAT DO U MEAN I HAVE TO USE REALZ MONEY WHAT BOUT MUH FREEDUMBS

I earn freedom by existing. Someone else has to make the case against my freedoms. Freedom is the default. You aren't born into a prison cell.

>implying this isn't exactly what liberals want
Fuck this shit, when will communism rise so we can be free from businesses spying on our shit?

If you are concerned about your Internet service provider spying on you, then choose one that respects your privacy. The ones that are known to spy on its consumers will be either run out of business or be forced to change their ways.

>people on Sup Forums being against privacy on the internet

>implying trump has any control of the RNC
He needs to stop IRL shitposting and stick to writing shitty opinions of music.
Its funny though how people can act super unprofessional in public with their job title shown and not get fired, its more disgusting than anything. Zero modesty

When the fuck did people here start agreeing with breaches of privacy like this? Jesus Christ, what happened to this board

>you don't own anything you fucking useless sheep
really makes you think, can't wait to see your throat slit open desu

>The internet isn't a right you fuckwads

That is arguable.

I don't understand your stance though, I really don't. Whatever sell yourself out, but I don't know why you would possibly want or be okay with that. Like, I don't get it, why? Why do you want advertisers to know everything about you? No matter how I look at this I just can't understand it.

It isn't just about keeping embarrassing things a secret, it's about having the right to be an individual, not fucking cattle, facebook has already taken this too far.

You can't just not use the internet in 2017, and every year you become more and more dependent on it, this isn't 2001, it isn't as simple as just not using it.

>Its funny though how people can act super unprofessional in public with their job title shown and not get fired, its more disgusting than anything. Zero modesty
you literally describe Trump...

Sup Forums was a mistake

this

when Sup Forums happened

this

what the fuck is happening. Sup Forums is completely destroying itself this year.

I sure trump will do the right thing and veto the bill. He's done all the right things for us thus far.

easiest way to spot a 2 digit iq is that argument

this

git fuct faggit alt boi

People like you are the reason the internet has gone to shit.
Fuck you, get educated.

And what if he doesn't?

filthy dumb newfag scum

Sup Forums is pro internet freedom

this happened when mac demarco goofballs and friends came from tumblr/facebook

I'm not defending Trump, he says plenty of unprofessional shit that's super cringeworthy, that doesn't excuse this shitsack and thousands of others like him for doing worse.
>vetoing your own party's bills
Nigger do you even into political science or fucking reason in general? He's basically fucked unless he has some 22D chess moves up his sleeve. But hey, at least he's doing populists like myself a favor and opening up our options.

>Pitchfork and Rolling Stone
what's the difference?

to be fair i've met some shitttyy or cringy people with great music taste or understanding of what makes something good. It's hard to see how someone with such music knowledge can be so autistic huh guys?

this

But who watches the watchmen?

>company selling your data legally under the terms of your service contract is now a "breach of privacy"

>ruining something that is perfectly fine as is with no added benefits
protip: nothing changes by this decision. The "rules" hadn't even gone into effect yet. Stop reading CNN headlines.

>implying our internet history hasn't already been sold and viewed for years

>trump will do the right thing
sure he will

he's 100% right. these Sup Forums retards sucked trump's cock for months because "memes" and now they get draconian surveillance state authoritarian policies like this that hurt them.

lmao retard

there are literally no bigger cucks on earth than Sup Forums. whatever daddy trump says is good, they go along with.

>Hillary wouldnt have ushered in a surveillance state
I hate your retards desu

what's wrong with draconian surveillance state authoritarian policies

its better than marxist ones

>now they get draconian surveillance state authoritarian policies like this that hurt them.
Literally nothing has changed. Barack Obama created the biggest surveillance state in American history. Our internet history has been getting sold out and monitored by government entities for years. Stop pretending everything was fine until the big ole drumpf boogeyman came along.

who said anything about hillary, idiot? i'm not a liberal.

class cuck

>tfw we are seeing the fall of the Roman republic and the birth of a new Roman empire

do you dumbshits think everyone who doesn't like you is a liberal? obama's surveillance state polices are fucking abhorrent but the FCC privacy restrictions that he put in place were actually good and now they're undone.

>legally
Slavery was legal at one point, you actual retard.

this

Crossboarders, probably from Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

Yeah you're right since Obama screwed up no one can ever have a problem with it again.
Fuck off

>>Hillary wouldnt have ushered in a surveillance state
you're retarded and so are all of the other cocksucking, shit for brains trump diehards that instantly think that because someone dislikes trump that they're on the polar opposite side of the poltical compass. i hope you develop parkinson's.

Bigger turtles.

>youre retarded for voting Trump
>"the only viable alternative was just as bad if not worse"
>hurrr durr who said I was in favor of her
so what should I have done? ran myself? fucking donkey

how does this relate to music?

You're not being made a fucking indentured servant when a company sells your search info, you actual fucking mongoloid.

Last I checked, we didn't fight a civil war because some libertarian ideologue's imagined persecution caused one. Freed slaves would be fucking laughing at you right now for worrying about inconsequential shit like this.

Just because something is legal, doesn't mean that it's right.
>pay for Internet service
>my data is sold as well
>receive no benefit from this
No, your post definitely isn't a strawman.

he's a music writer

dumbass

Vermin Supreme desu

Absolutely retarded

>Just pick a new ISP! Hit them where it hurts and take your money elsewhere!
Ok well let me see who's offering service in my building
>Time Warner
>Time Warner
and
>Time Warner

Well fuck

never said any of these things, you fucking moron. you just supported my point completely you absolute retard. do the world a favor and jump off of a bridge before you showcase your inability to think critically even further.

poltards memeelected trump and now are trying to find reasons to justify every shit he makes

It's true though.

Like it or not, Internet service is a necessity for anyone hoping to do anything in this world. Every company does this, so there's no 'competition.'

> thinking it's one or the other
you Sup Forums retards believe the darndest things

that doesnt mean this thread topic relates to music in any way

go back to your containment board

Listen you sub-moron you literally said
>these Sup Forums retards sucked trump's cock for months because "memes" and now they get draconian surveillance state authoritarian policies like this that hurt them.

so what then? If they didnt suck trumps dick they would have been better off in this regard? Hillary would have expanded internet freedom? Or perhaps Ted Cruz of Jeb would've? LOL

Jump off a bridge you fucking imbecile

He's laughing at them because they voted for the man who will make this happen.

So why do you have blinds on your windows?

that's not me you fucking retard. not everyone who replies to your godawful posts is the same person, dickhead.

>another ISP tries to set up in my town
>they get sued immediately because the city council granted Comcast and exclusive license to operate in the city limited for TWENTY FIVE FUCKING YEARS
>this motion was passed at 5am on a weekday
>it can't be erased because it's part of another bill
CAPITALISM

music writers are part of the music industry

deal with it

Wow I can't type.
City limits.
An exclusive license.

It makes no difference you clown. The assumption that I believed that anyone anti trump is on the opposite side of the political compass, as you said, is not true.

I didnt make a Hillary comparison because I thought that user was a Hillary supporter, it was because Hillary was the only alternative so his post made no fucking sense, surveillance would have resulted either way.

Also lmao, I just realized your dumb ass called Hillary the polar opposite side of the political compass. Are you actually 13 years old? If so then sorry, man. Fucking chimp

this thread is amazing

Why do people automatically assume that liberals are the only other alternative? Communism exists.
Retard.

>Communism

You're making the argument that "hurr durr legality is morality," you utter retard. I'm saying that legality has shit to do with it.
Fuck off back to sucking corporate dick, liberal.

>Hillary Clinton is on the polar opposite of the political compass
Retard
Vermin Supreme is an anarchist communist btw

LET ME SUM UP THE DISCUSSION FOR YOU FUCKING MORONS WHO JUST BARGE IN WITHOUT TAKING CONTEXT INTO THOUGHT FOR A SINGLE GOD DAMN SECOND, IN HANDY GREENTEXT FORM SINCE YOU SEEM INCAPABLE OF COMPREHENDING ANY OTHER FORM OF COMMUNICATION:

>Guy posts that our privacy being breached is a good thing, claims that everyone else is a trump cocksucker, implying that trump isn't less evil than hillary
>I point out that she would have easily done the same thing, if not worse
>Idiot responds with "you're retarded and so are all of the other cocksucking, shit for brains trump diehards that instantly think that because someone dislikes trump that they're on the polar opposite side of the poltical compass. i hope you develop parkinson's."
>Discussion ensues, I claim that there is and provide all kinds of supporting arguments for why my opponent is wrong
>Entry: you - the idiot who didn't follow the discussion and just goes in to state something completely irrelevant or something that has already been said, better yet just ignoring everything that has been said to post fallacious claims based on your own ignorance

>Liberals are bad too, that means we're not bad
Hmmm

There's nothing immoral about a company selling your info though.
It's pretty bright in the morning and it's impolite for my neighbors to see my dick when I change.

It's more real than you think
youtube.com/watch?v=ZhUvNkJve-w
There are plenty of functional examples of communism. Look at the sharethreads and tell me what those are user.

Literally not capitalism

>>I point out that she would have easily done the same thing, if not worse
>I
Why are you pretending to be me, user?

Then what is it?
The free market should be fixing it but it's not. Why is that?

Because people are used to government control thanks to FDR and LBJ.

>Communism exists.
proven ineffective time and time again

it's only because he's white and blonde if obama tried to pull half the shit trump does on a daily basis he would of been impeached

Look at that he stopped responding because he fucking overdosed on retardation and passed out

I'm already paying $60/mo in chicago for 15mbps. Why would need more money from selling my data. Aren't they already rich?

Try popping "Kropotkin" into your search engine of choice and say that again bud :^)