Looking to exact revenge on a female colleague who attempted to sabotage my career...

Looking to exact revenge on a female colleague who attempted to sabotage my career. I have all her personal info like bank details, address, NI number etc... whats the best way to destroy her?

Tie her and her husband up, then proceed to ass rape the husband while she's forced to watch.

If you dont know you are pathetic

smear your pooey dick on her face when your done

well i thought about petty things like setting up subscriptions using her bank deets but thought that was too lame. i want some ideas to properly destroy her

Yeah! Right above her lips to give her a mustache

Purchase some illegal firearms with their bank account.

Story plz

She doesn't have a husband she's a 21 year old fat goth lesbian.

buy an expensive brand new car and get a shit load of 20's, throw the 20's at her and say HAHA I GOT YOUR BANK INFO BITCH and speed off

cat fish her pretending to be a 16 year old misunderstood highschool junior. then phone the po po and get her arrested.

can i do that with just an account number sortcode etc, i don't have card details

She's not rich, and has a poor credit rating. would never be able to purchase a car or withdraw money from her account

Exchange husband for pet then. Don't forget the moustache.

If you're looking to wholly and utterly destroy her, you need to either find a way to ruin her private life or ensure that she becomes a pariah at her place of work.

If possible (because you've given us no deets on where you work or the story of how she tries to screw you), I'd suggest finding a way of ordering some very personal and embarrassing items under her name, using the company's resources or money.

There's nothing like being called to the office to try and explain why you used company expenses to purchase a box of Dragon Dildos.

Overdraw her credit card on items she can't get a refund on.

>she's a 21 year old fat goth lesbian.
Sounds like someone already destroyed her.

this, show us the messages

Hot Topic isn't a career, OP

what did she do OP to deserve your faggy wrath?

Cry baby calling for help on Sup Forums... Sad

Yes.

that's pretty easy to get over don't you think?

Even her colleagues would think that ' yeah it's weird but someone's obviously just messing with her". That's not exactly destroying her as OP wants I think.

Blackmail

Goth lesbian? Find her nudes and post them.

Don't doubt me on this. EVERY goth lesbian has nudes somewhere.

looks like her life is already destroyed m8

post more pls

OP here,

we work in a high street shop, we were both up for a promotion and i got it and she didn't. She then chose to try to get me fired by falsely creating incriminating evidence against me to try to prove i was trying to get my boss fired. Nothing happened to her even though there was a big disciplinary hearing. it was all proved that i wasn't to blame and that she did it. but i just want my revenge

trust me i've looked, i can't find any

>whats the best way to destroy her?
Marry her.

sand in the gas tank, i know its dumb but it destroys the engine of a car.

She doesn't drive, she's penniless lesbian goth

sand in the gas tank anyway.

just dont do anything and enjoy the rest of your time together as the superior one.

done this lots of times, you will be able to literally feel their presence of shame roflmao, people do actually realize how pathetic they can be!

Not necessarily since cars have gas filters from tank. It will make the car unusable for a while tho, when the filter is full of sand.

OP plant drugs on her and call police.

OP, wait a couple months for the dust to settle before you do anything, to lower your chances of being caught

Follow/understand her routine, from their slowly fuck with her

Dude, her career is fucked.
If you do snything, yours will be too.

bank details

Post em.

So you're her boss now? Don't be a fucking retard, you're going to ruin a good thing. Just use your new power to make her do shitty jobs.

give the information to us. We will do anything and everything. Everyone on this website is a bunch of crazed maniacs. Including myself. Give the info to us.

pay me money on paypal?

Not a career

Here's what you do.
Wait a few weeks, maybe months. Let things die down, but stay on guard.
Catfish her as an 18 year old lesbian, get her to send nudes, just work it.
Just enjoy knowing you've seen her naked and she has no clue.
If she gets uppity at work again, have your catfish tell her that she's sorry, she lied and is actually 15 and that her mom found out.
Next day or day after at work, tell her you got a call from a police officer about her.
Let her go nuts over that.
It'll be hilarious.