Hello /b

Hello /b,

Autistic people are simply the ideal husband for women. Autistic people are the opposite of psychopaths, where as a psychopath is good in social skills and charming, they are empty on the inside and have no conscious, they aren't loyal.

Autistic people however are socially awkward, but very caring, they are trustworthy and they don't manipulate. They always try to do their work well and are for justice. So aren't women making the wrong choice choosing for alpha cucks which are psychopaths and ACT LIKE they care about women, while the neglected autistic person would be the dream partner?

We just have to admit that alpha cucks with muscles and zero conscious are a cancer to our society and the whole world would be better of filled with autistic people.

I'm am convinced that the sudden influx of autism is a direct result of some kind of pollution. It wasn't that long ago that we had lead in our gas in in our pipes for drinking water. Then we find out that shits fucks up our brain. Or that older fridges were destroying the ozone layer. Something that we're doing is causing children to be autistic.

Hey m8 it's cool you made a thread and all but I don't respect you so I can't be bothered to read it

Fag

It's a good thing. The more autistic people, the more good people in this world.

Low level autists do make great spouses, male or female. The problem is autism in males is wholly unattractive to the vast majority of females while autism in females isn't a detriment in the slightest

Women choose alpha cucks because they have potential to refuse women's constant lying and manipulating. Psychopaths of course don't do that but women "show the way" to those autistic and caring ones, where the 'piece de resistance' lies.

I've actually never thought about that OP, but now you mention it, that makes complete sense.

At 33 y/o I have only recently discovered my mild level autism that seems to be getting worse with age. I did several online tests and came up low level autistic. It would certainly explain a lot of shit in my life and relationships with people. And also why the words I wish to express never come out of my mouth properly and always get misinterpereted. Also my lack of empathy.

Anyway, back to the original point, I am autistic and usually the psychos/mentally unstable bitches gravitate towards me for some reason. It never ends well. I'm hard to handle and they are liars, manipulative and unloyal.

Only problem is, I don't think I know any girls who I would say are autistic.

I don't leave the house much these days apart from work due to increasing social anxiety levels. Where should I go to find a nice, caring and loyal low level autistic girl?

sound like someone is sexualy frustrated

That you, user, for those kind words. I wanted to let you know that they made me feel more convinced about my worth as a human being. Now I realize that I would be good boyfriend material if a girl decides to be with me.

For fuck sake I wanted to say "Thank you" not "That you". I am not that much fucking autistic.

Hi user, I 'm on the high functioning spectrum and I made this thread because women look for a man they cantrust, is loyal, honest etc. and autistic people would just be perfect partners. But it's like they can't look through psychopaths which act like they care like autistic people do.

As for your problem. Work on your social skills. You'll need to observe normal peopleto learn hiw to respond appropriately. If you want my help you can have my kik.

If you date women, just say you are rrustworthy etc. if relevant to the discussion. The difference between you and a non-autistic person, is that you don't lie if you say that you can be trusted.

This was made by an autismo

You're so silly

Autism + MDMA = God Mode

Keep looking.
I realized she was close by.

>alpha
>cuckold
Pick only one.

It's a difficult one. I've never felt like I was socially awkward until recent years, but looking back I have had a lot of cringe moments, despite having a blooming social life, a good circle of trusted friends and plenty of lovers and notches on my bedpost.

I think recently I have become less patient and more irritated, frustrated and let down with relationships, people and society and humans as a whole. Most of the reason I don't go out at evenings or weekends is not because I fear social interaction, but because places being busy annoys me. Driving in traffic with bad drivers, to waste time finding a parking spot, to go to the movies where it's busy and I have to queue and pay loads for a ticket where I have to sit with other annoying, loud people just seems so stressful to me when I could stay in and watch a movie without all the extra stress. Even better if I don't invite anyone as they won't come round, be too loud, make a mess and stay too late before they leave.

All this for a relationship with someone who will trample all over me and abuse my good nature.

This has given me trust issues as well as exacerbating my lack of empathy to the point that I am now pretty much unable to feel anything at all.

How about the redefining of the standards of diagnosis to encompass more people into a "spectrum" in the late 90s, where they once went undiagnosed, or were categorized with other disorders? More people have autism because the definition of autism has changed relatively recently.

I read myself back a lot. Add my kik: darkeningredmoon

Thanks Nathaniel. I don't have kik yet but I'll download it and swing you an add.

You don't know what autism means

kill yourself and lurk moar

I 'm not called Nathaniel. Why do you use that name?

A sperge doesn't know what autism is? you are fucking retarded, go kys.

Sorry Alexander. My bad.

Oh the iron knee

Please tell me what the irony is, idiot that doesn't know the meaning of irony.