Best anime ever.

That's dbz not db

WHAT YOU SEE ARE DUBBIES!

Either this or FMA:B

This x9000

Dragonball was the best anime ever.

DBZ is trash

really enjoyed Berserk

The new stuff is brutal to watch, but if you get past the animation it's pretty good

death note

one piece

soul society arc of bleach

shit tier

Jojo and old berserk

while it's true that I haven't seen that much anime other than bleach, I still go back to the first arc occasionally. cool scenes, cool music and they actually gave a fuck about the animation back than so it looks good too.

THE ALCOHOL.WILL CLEANSE ME FROM THE INSIDE.

Guts>all

Only respectable characters is Madarame Ikkaku rulz... And Ichigo vasto lorde mode too.

>put your grasses on

I like some captains too. and espadas ofc.

"The alcohol will disinfect me from the inside" is one of my favourite parts haha

Lost

lets all be honest here

Depends what you want from a show

It's definitely one of the best Shonen Fighters but Hunter x Hunter 2011 gives it a run for it's money

They had a really interesting concept and decided to ruin it by skipping through the months of time in one season.

It should've been way slower paced and spent the whole thing in SWO instead of rushing through SWO in one season then moving to the shittier games

Wasn't aware they made a new animation I'll have to check it out now.

true, SAO had really shitty writing too.

Zaraki chan

really enjoying 91 Days right now

anime is garbage and so is the manga.
But she's pure bliss

Cowboy Bebop
Ping Pong the Animation

for example yeah, lol. But almost every charachter looks dope, or at least unique. It feels like they do belong to their world. Except for komamura, wtf.

>screaming for five episodes
>ultimate power attack times ten
>misses
>screaming for another 3 episodes

All anime is shit, but that is the absolute worst.

HEY GUYS! ITS A GT FAN!

GET HIM!

That's true! I realized that too
I can't stant Byakuya... That lofty cunt!

I liked GT.

I like him. And I liked how he rekt Renji, kek.
Still bullshit how he lost to Ichigo. Only thing I don't like about the first arc is how overpowered Ichigo was.
Not saying that the story is bad, but imagine if Kubo had teamed up with a good writer.

better than this dbs shit

What?lol

Oh ... bait

Not exactly part 4 but you know

Can't stand the weird animation. Heard they're going to completely redo it for the next season and make it look better.

What anime is that? Looks interesting.

SOA had the potentially to be the best anime.

Concept is suburb; had it been released side by side with an actually MMO called SWO you'd developed an incredible fan base for both.

Had they actually had a variety of humanoid players (orcs, dwarves, elves) would've been more interesting.

Story did progress way to fast, They introduced Laughing Coffin guild like it was going to be a huge protagonist & I never seen them again

It had the potential to be the best; but it's shit tier

My favourite. Can't wait for the next season.

Why the fuck does spellcheck change my words even when I spell them right? No I didn't fucking mean the protagonist you stupid cunt I typed antagonist. No I didn't fuckin mean suburb you goddam Jewish piece of shit. Did I type actually? No you goddamn fucking Kyke ACTUAL IS A FUCKING WORD

You tried.

this

>GT & Original Dragonball are better than both Dragonball Z & Dragonball Super

Ayyy, just restarted watching that show a few weeks ago.

Super is unbearable to me though.

Anyone?

JOJO!

Super sucks ass. Like , I cant tell whether GT is worse or not.