Andy Sixx here

Andy Sixx here.

For a limited time only, when you suck a log roll outta my ass, 10% of the proceeds will go twoards the Suck a Log Foundation where a fan in rural areas who sidnt have the opportunity to come and see blacl veil brides live can enjoy the warmth of my creamy shitroll as i go to them. Its all part of the 2017 Shitlog For All Campaign.

So suck today!

knowyourmeme.com/memes/andy-sixx-s-log-of-shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=628_RmtaQvU&list=PLAfaE9E69gZbolVkYV0crXyxePTRkLctV&ab_channel=DominiMech
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

o..ok..

This is the second fucking time you posted this, you newfag.

a creamy one? i'm in

youtube.com/watch?v=628_RmtaQvU&list=PLAfaE9E69gZbolVkYV0crXyxePTRkLctV&ab_channel=DominiMech

>Acting like Sup Forums has never been weird

internal kek

I want to see a picture of this Andy Sixx getting a log roll sucked out of his ass

Here ya go

is that supposed to be Andy Sixx having pulled a fresh log roll out of his ass?

This meme has an even worse sense of humor than the banana that's been ruining YLYL threads on this board for years already.
I won't be surprised if it dies off rather quickly.

Yes, for you to suck dryer than the saharah desert when you come back

WOOSH!

why is Andy Sixx so FUCKING HOT. Looks like Nikki's son has surpassed his old man lol

they aren't related. also, Andy doesn't go by sixx anymore, maybe he found out that nikki DJs a radio station in coastal alabama and doesn't idolize him anymore

Pretty sure it's recorded in LA and played on every rock station in the US

IF YOU POST IN THIS THREAD YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO SAVE HER.

If I delete my post will she be ok? Fuck! And this one too.

here's your (you)

It's not about (you)s. Its about stopping these retarded threads.

but people always reply so their mother wont die which bumps the thread...

Fuck.
I didn't think of that.

Ok. New plan.

When ever you see one of these threads just ignore them and let them die.

Pretty sure this guy is the same guy flooding with the my girlfriend died in a train explosion shitposting... So much dedication for such shitty memes, it's sad. OP may be the biggest fag on this website ever