Who else is feeling the country and immigrating to someplace less absolutely fucked since America shot itself in the...

Who else is feeling the country and immigrating to someplace less absolutely fucked since America shot itself in the temple by electing the Orange Imbecile? Also, where are you moving?
>OP is headed to France fgts

whatever, world is fucked, grass is greener

Have fun in France - it's obviously the safest place to be right now. It's not like anything is happening with the EU market and terrorism.

But the grass really is greener tho, in western Europe the only danger is the sand niggers.

why france? lots of niggers and muslims there

The US economy is going to self destruct in an inferno as the rich horde more and more money and cause mass inflation, and the terrorists, while a problem, are only dangerous if you live in a high population area. I'm going to be living in a tiny little village in the middle of nowhere.
Is it perfect? Ofc not. Is it better than America? Fuck the hell yes.

>OP doesn't hate niggers
>Sand Savages only congregate in the big cities, which I will not live in.

g'bye, dont expect to be welcomed back

Why the fuck would I want to go back?

because you have no idea the amount of freedoms that you have here in the states until you go somewhere else.

if you honestly think you can do better elsewhere, go. no one wants another entitled millennial anyway, just go.

You do know that other counties have REAL immigration laws right?
Like the kind Trump is trying to impose?

Get out already. Fucking fag

Because the president is the only one who affects legislation. We're only as fucked as our individual states.

I like how you think that if the United States economy tanks that the entire world wont feel it. As if we arent one of the worlds largest economies.

>Implying the USA is really that free a country compared to Canada and western European countries
>muh freedom

I dont know I feel pretty damned free m8.

Lol what? What freedoms? I don't care about guns.

if those places are as great as you think they are you should go, please.

Yea but if you get married you get automatic citizenship... and I just so happen to be getting married to a French citizen sooooooooooo

>implying im not

Yea but you know whos gonna feel it more than anyone else? AMERICA.

The land of freedom, where you can cross roads whenever you want... oh no wait that's illegal.

Free to serve your corporate masters maybe

Yea but the individual states must adhere to federal law and since conservatives control federal law now...
>mfw When America commits suicide

beat it, get on outta here