Ask a guy that was molested by his grandmother of his father's side anything

Ask a guy that was molested by his grandmother of his father's side anything.

i'm sorry that happened to you

was she gilf or nasty old hag?

Have you ever been molested? If so, then by who?

Has it fucked you up sexually?

thats not a question, also why are you sorry?

What kind of vacuum cleaner do you own?

pic, hot? how old?

I hope nothing but good to her...

if she was sort of hot grats, of not then move on from that situation and stop being a whiny little bitch about it.

obv you're being a whiny bitch because why would you make a thread specifically about it? grow some fucking balls and man up and move on who gives a shit.

What is the best full size sedan for the money right now? I need a family car.

>huhurrr sex with children is bad

Fuck off retard.

she was very grandmotherly. short, chubby. huge tits.

nah, it just made me love big titties lol

Does your family know?

this.

>nah, it just made me love big titties lol
Ew

How far did the molestation go? Touching? Oral, penetration? Did your family/parents ever find out? If so, what was the fallout?

Just fuckin tell the story nigger! Boner has no patience!

started as young as i could remember. probably from 3 and younger? I dont have any pics of her, she lives in another country and doesnt social media :P

no one here is whining but you user. fuck out my thread.

no, she told me not to tell anyone or my grandpa would get mad. so i never told a soul.

no one this day knows. It went from helping her wash her titties in the bath to sucking her titties every night to telling me how nice my dick was to jerking me off till i orgasmed. She even got her friend to join in and i got passed around and jerked off, sucked off, etc.

Why not?

What she do? Touch your pee pee? Blow you? Make you eat out her granny snatch? Do tell faggot

because his grandpa would get mad you retard

>she lives in another country
What country? Do you ever use your previous "abuse" as fuel for when you whack it?

Poland, and yes. I sitll think about it cuz it makes me super horny. The thought of it is just so naughty. I think its just remembering how they wanted me to cum that gets me off the most.

You think she ever use to do this to your dad? Brothers? Cousins?

Get ready for a dick sucking

my cousin im sure of it. My dad im not sure. Maybe?

lmao nah she was young at the time.

explain the situations she passed you around

I remember she used to call me into the bathroom when she was washing herself. I would walk in on her topless and washing her big titties. Sometimes I would watch, other times I would help wash them. Put soap on them, and slide my hands over her hard nipples. I loved how her nipples felt. They were like nothing else ive ever felt. Hard, thick nipples, wrinkled and erect. I would always get so hard. Playing with her titties was such a thrill for me back then. Little did I know how much more there was for me later on lol

so did you fuck her or did she suck you off or just things like tittie washing and stuff?
what was the most incest thing she did to you?

Frikin win. Remember suck her tits when u visit her every time

yeah, her friend and her would sit me on the bed, or their lap and they would take their titties out for me to touch and feel. The whole time they would make my dick hard in their hand, and pull my foreskin up and down. That was the first time I had an orgasm. It was the day the flood gates were open and I got to cum every day, sometimes multiple times a day, depending how she felt. I feel like I was her toy.

Just remember she was young and beautiful too in the old times

more pics like this?

We all know you enjoyed it, you can't deny it.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Aside from being passed around, at night she would lay in bed with me and let me suck her titties while she rubbed my dick. She did suck me off a few times, I think she just liked the taste. The first time she did it, she was shaking. She must of been so excited lol, but she licked my little head like a lollipop and it made me cum. Sometimes at night when she was asleep, I would get horny and feel her body. I fingered her in the dark a few times, and got my whole hand in there lol. As a kid i didnt know wtf i was doing, i just wanted to see how deep i can go. She woke up once and was shocked by then she turned the light on and told me to keep going. I never got to fuck either her or her friend but eh. thats ok. i got to see their pussies and finger, fist em.

You can't be molested by a woman

lol i havent seen her in a few years. The last time was when i was 16 and had the biggest boner in the bath. Im sure she liked how much ive ground up. That was probably the hardest my dick has ever been. My dicks 8 inches these days, back then im sure it was 7 if not 8.

you fuck off you little virgin you'd probably give anything to have someone touch your little prick ahahahaha

nice i used to chew on my cousin's nipples and make out with her. i got my dick in her a few times but i didn't have a fully developed dick then. I got inside her when i was 12 and she said i had a big dick but then we almost got caught and i never got to fuck her for real.

how old was she?

Don't make me come over there and ass rape you fuck boy.
I'll make you my cock sock.

14, i was 7

why are you using that gay lingo, the one that white girls that listen to drake use? get the fuck off Sup Forums i can smell the reddit on you you idiot

tell the fuckin story

Was the pussy good?

Alright, I'm feeling rather generous today, so I'll give you another chance, fuck boy. But give me any more lip and I will make you my slave. That boy pussy of yours will be mine for the taking, and will serve as a nice new home for large meat rod.

be yourself don't talk like a white girl drake fan to fit in

You sound like you have a very narrow view on things

yooo fuckboy holla come thruuu bruh come thruuu