Ask a 21-year-old female virgin anything

Ask a 21-year-old female virgin anything

wanna bang

What made your generation decide to just "meh" to Sex? I have met an unbelievable amount of 17-23 yr old girls who just don't have Sex and don't plan on it. Is it the water?

So Jesus wont let you do it, you have dry inner parts, or you're ugly as sin, or what exactly is your problem?

are you attracted to girls ?

How fat are you that you can't get anyone to stick it in your stink hole

I'm not exactly sure. I had this idea that I would wait for someone special, but I haven't met someone around my age who is actually interested in dating.

Not religious at all, not asexual, reasonably attractive (at least more than a five, my ratings from people tend to have ranged from 6-8). I wasn't surrounded by people my age as a teenager and find it difficult to meet new people now. Don't want a random hookup, which seems to be what people are looking for.

How much over 250 do you weigh? By the way, this is Sup Forums, so tits or gtfo.

I guess a little. Not enough to want to have sex with one of them. Guys are better and generally easier to deal with.

I'm fat in my opinion but most people say I look average in weight

Do you care?

>Don't want a random hookup,

Would'nt it be better to at least have some sexual experience in short term relationships rather than nothing ?

do you drink?, i think drinking plays a large role in girls having sex and especially losing virginity.

Not really. Not the same pressure for girls as it is for guys. I think sex would be nice, though, sounds like fun

Maybe, but I find it hard to believe that someone who wants a short-term hookup would have the patience I'd need

>I look average in weight

average in America is fat on the rest of the planet

I've gotten drunk a handful of times. The only time that I actually kissed a guy was when I was drunk. I don't habitually drink

Have you touched a hard cock, Have you give a blow job?

I'm BMI is 24, which I think is a little above average in most Asian and European countries but below average in America

Date older dudes then

There are plenty of dudes who'd be cool with a one nighter to get you some experience
Just be up front

What size are your tits and ass?

I have never seen a penis in real life, hard or otherwise, unless you count art-modeling situations

Are you ready to see a hard penis, a penis that is hard for you, to touch, to kiss, to suck?

You try older guys? Not like 40yr olds but like 25-30? Also let's see the face/tits for science.

28DD. My ass is pretty small and I have narrow hips

And then there's this guy

Does 'this guy' know you are watching his cock?

I have. I am interested in older men. The trouble is finding them. They don't seem to use Tinder that much and I don't have the confidence to approach a nice looking guy in public.

we dont believe you. post a pic of your virgin pussy and timestamp or sign that says Sup Forums on it.. or else GTFO

Your tits sound huge, it'd be cool if you showed them off.

If you are nice to them, they'll be nice to you. Then you just have to give them a hint that you are willing and ready.

Tits and time stamp bitch. Or take a picture of your 21 year old hymen.

I'm not Tinkerbell, believe what you want

I believe you

Are you ready to try and give head?

go get laid dumb faggot
yeah dude stfu quit wasting time and go get laid u dumb bitch don't even bother replying i'll be long gone by then as i've got things to do and time is the most valuable thing i h ave you should b e greatful i even responded

Why in the world do you think im op

I have a coworker like that. Wants to meet an older guy but when I introduce her to a friend of mine or anything she shuts down. I feel like a pimp at this point.

How would you like it to go?

do you own one of those detachable massaging shower heads ?

The person you replied to isn't me, but I'll answer. I'd probably give head, yes, but as I understand there's a technique to it

Typical woman. Always claiming to be fat for 0 purpose.

I own a Hitachi, my personal best friend

Nigger I'm a man

>I wasn't surrounded by people my age as a teenager and find it difficult to meet new people now. Don't want a random hookup, which seems to be what people are looking for.
omg same
wanna hook up

Just learn to suck properly, use much tongue, you will love it

You need to practice. Do you think you'll swallow the first time?

Definitely. I have a bit of an oral fixation and I want to find out what it tastes like, haha

>I believe you

desperate horny virgin detected.

it really makes you think how much Sup Forums has changed when you look through the entire thread and no one has said tits or gtfo

Post tits/hymen?

Literally ask any guy to suck his dick
It won't matter if you're bad, just watch the teeth

See

Has a boy touched your vagina or clit yet?

What is your oral fixation?

it makes you think how faggots like this cant read properly.. see:

She's not asking for anything you nimrod
You pretend like you're from "the old days" but I guarantee you've been here for max like 3 years

that was just after i posted.
It only took 49 posts to see it

ummm no lelelel xD
jokes on you fig. Ive been here since last june

this faggot post is not "tits or gtfo" and it was already posted at the beginning of the thread, which most of you fucking niggers didnt even read

No and no. I've occasionally gotten groped in public, like most women.

I just like lollipops, popsicles, chewing gum (obviously not a dick-friendly option), anything that involves licking/etc. It's relaxing

>I've occasionally gotten groped in public, like most women.

SJW spotted, no wonder you haven't gotten laid

You're fucking lying and you know it.

I'm not talking about it in a SJW-way, I just think that most women who have been to college parties and gotten drunk have gotten groped. It's not sexual assault, it's just life. Guys also get groped

would you like to talk more in private

Not as often as you'd think

Circumstances?

Do you even get off OP?

Here's a picture for you if you do.

What the fuck is wrong with you all? There should be zero replies until the bitch follows the rules.

That pussy doesn't even have the balls to spark up in front of the no smoking sign.

What was your first orgasm like?

welp your not dropping pics but youve got my attention op. if you wanna talk i got kik. if not whatever. but you gotta be willing to be outgoing i know that for sure being a slight introvert myself.

post your kik? I will message you

ITT: horny little kids being trolled by OP

good job

obihiro_sean

op being this big of a faggot

>female