How does Sup Forums clean up after they fap?

How does Sup Forums clean up after they fap?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/23ox7g/parents_that_are_aware_of_their_children/
youtube.com/watch?v=NpJDkWDO5RY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lick it up

eat it. no one will ever notice.

I use your dad's butthole for jizz target practice, fag

nice cock I'm a passable effeminate sissy hairless long hair pale etc. would you feed me cum if I worked hard for it

i eat it

i wrap paper towel around my dick when i feel it coming and then cum in it and pull it down like sock cleaning my dick. Usefull. Also i use to fap on toilet and cum on porcelain.

Never cleaned it up

it blows my mind ppl just dont fap into a sock.. zero cleanup and it feels good.

not your average white sock, but like color silky socks.

usually just jizz on my hand and stomach. i run in the bathroom and use either dirty laundry or sink water to clean up.

why clean it? you can just keep it there nice in your underwear and change them when the smell is too strong and others can sense it. If you live alone and are jobless you can just let it fester there nice and cheesy.

hard to have "the sock" in a marriage and hide it successfully.

I make sure it's shower time right after I fap. If I haven't fapped yet showering feels useless

just fap into tissue or in the shower.
Or on myself and then shower.

This is so unsatisfying because you can't keep jacking while you jizz, you kind of have a ruined orgasm everytime.

when im about to come i just use my foreskin to bunker it all up and then go to the toilet with it. not best solution, give me some inspiration for better methods

Shoot directly into toilet

Hold foreskin closed when u come then take tissue and release everything in it... Then second tissue for cleaning the rest.

Use a cummy like a normal human bean.

Quick and easy though.

This is my usual if my old "takeaway naan bread bag" isn't around

That's'a boy!
best way ever.

This. Even without foreskin.

Also unsatisfying because because you can't keep jacking while you jizz, you kind of have a ruined orgasm everytime.

slurp slurp

How dafuq do you do it without foreskin? Do you block your urethra by sticking ur thumb into it or something?

(you)

I place 4 napkins on my body and I cum on them, then i throw them in the toilet

I do this too and for me it actually makes the orgasm more intense...

I just use a little dr pepper

explain how you can continue to cum in the same sock and not have it smelly and hardned

Swallow

Picture related.

I jack off in my eagle scout uniform, cum all over it and put it in the wash

Great reddit thread on the topic. Check out the one about the 13-year-old who just shoots on the floor and leaves it there.

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/23ox7g/parents_that_are_aware_of_their_children/

Cum on my belly and wipe it up with a couple wads of toilet paper.

Why hide it? I leave my pron next to the bed, and my wife doesn't give a shit.

Or sink, depending.

I press hard on my lower urethra while cunming to stop it escaping, then press any excess cum back into my balls. Hurts a bit but saves from cleanup.

I've been doing the same for years. I find strange nobody had mentioned it before. I thought it was more common.

>Hurts a bit
... and fucks your dick up

>
Why does it duck your dick?

I don't know, but that shit doesn't looks good for your cock, all that pressure... never had any problem?

I haven't.

i shower right after
>vid related...showered right after

Jesus fuck you're stupid. You can't squeeze your cum back into your balls. Fucking catholic school... i telll you wut

amen Sup Forumsrother

Tell the slut to get out and take my nut with her

It doesn't go back to the balls. It gets into the bladder. I know because once I did it the night before a urine test and it came with protein (indicative of kidney damage), so they have to make me plenty of tests to discard kidney malfunction.

I just spray the wall. Dipshits didn't charge me a security deposit.

i use a sock. wash it.

it's not rocket appliance

hasn't been laid yet confirmed

TOLD YOU THIS IS FUCKED M8, your bladder shouldn’t contain semen

Onto a paper towel. I treat it like target practice. If it was a girls face I'd have tight grouping and no random shots off onto the bed or her hair.

keep doing that shit and your fucked, probably gonna get some infection

Sometimes I use a pair of worn underwear to wipe it. Other times I'll just lie there and watch some shows until my cat licks it off which usually gets me hard again.

youtube.com/watch?v=NpJDkWDO5RY

Apply directly to the forehead.

i have a latina fwb that gives me her dirty socks whenever i want so i usually just use those.

sometimes when im over at her place ill "borrow" a pair of dirty socks from her daughter and cum in those instead.