Who are better conquerors, Western Europeans or Turkic people?

Who are better conquerors, Western Europeans or Turkic people?

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA.shtml
file.scirp.org/pdf/AA_2015020314480042.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bashkirs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>wh*tes
>doing anything properly

Genuine Turks and Europeans are the same people

Both are R1B Trojan descents.

>Trojan

What have you been smoking Pierre?

Turkics, obviously. They bested advanced civilizations such as Scythia and cucked Indo-Europeans wherever they went, whereas Western Europeans had muskets against mudhut dwelling niggers.

R1b Turks are Anatolian Hittite-Byzantines that got cucked.

Trojans fled Troy after its destruction and fixed around Ukraine, there they became the Franks, some left and became the Bashkirs and other Turkic people.

Quotes related and sourced
There is substantial archaeological and linguistic evidence that Troy was an Indo-European city associated with the steppe culture and haplogroup R1b. The Trojans were Luwian speakers related to the Hittites (hence Indo-European), with attested cultural ties to the culture of the Pontic-Caspian steppe. The first city of Troy dates back to 3000 BCE, right in the middle of the Maykop period. Troy might have been founded by Maykop people as a colony securing the trade routes between the Black Sea and the Aegean. The founding of Troy happens to coincide exactly with the time the first galleys were made. Considering the early foundation of Troy, the most likely of the two Indo-European paternal haplogroups would be R1b-M269 or L23.
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA.shtml

3. Haplogroup M269* in West-Europe
In the north of France, haplotype frequencies vary between 39% in Paris and 47% in Lille. For north European continental countries, haplogroup frequencies vary between 49% in the Netherlands and 41.5% in Belgium; values are 44% in Germany and 39% in Switzerland
file.scirp.org/pdf/AA_2015020314480042.pdf

>* He is talking about R1B-U106 Here

Regarding Y-DNA haplogroups genetic studies have revealed that most Bashkir males belong to haplogroup R1b (R-M269 and R-M73) which is, on average, found at the frequency of 47,6%. Following are the haplogroup R1a at the average frequency of 26,5%, and haplogroup N1c at 17%. In lower frequencies were also found haplogroups J2, C, O, E1b, G2a, L, N1b, I, T.[7] The main branch of R1a in Bashkirs is Z93, specifically Z2125, which peaks in Central Asia, among Bashkirs at 31%.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bashkirs

>haplogroup

Thats a meme.

Why can't we all just be friends

Y Haplogroup are directly transmited from Fathers to Sons, they're the only relevant things when it comes to identify the ancestry of a people.

And our tradition relate it anyway.

You fuckers will all come to the conclusion(your meme scientists included) that you're all Armenians in denial. Why even bother argueing?

a minority can't make up the majority. its simple logic. not saying turks are turkic but seeing armenians constantly shilling this is so cringy.

I was talking about all of you, not just the Turks, you're all our sons :^)

But on a more serious note

A civilization that has been around for longer than yours, has a smaller population because majority mixed into everyone else's population nearby.

The most recent up to date test proves Armenian DNA has been unmixed or very little mixing took place.

So....where did our population go(Thanks Turkey)...let's just say we have a lot of grandchildren now ;^)

It's mythological bullshit, and everyones know the frenchs who descend from Franks are just people with Charlemagne on their ancestor tree just because he fucked their random peasant woman ancestry, or some noble guy related to him who did the same thing later.

i think you failed to understand very simple concept of minority and majority. armenians made up 13% of OE'e population. some retarded diaspora may claim those 13% magically made up remaining 87% however things doesn't work like this in real life.
another delusion is you count all anatolians as armenians although armenians were just another invader nation of anatolia like turkics. they are caucasian nation. we have nearly no trace of church's archives about "this armenian village converted to islam" or something like that. were priests too lazy to give you some anectodal proof

>I use DNA
>He try to refute it using a poor display of rethoric

Fuck off achmed you're just French-nigger, mongrels

Pic related is how North africans mongrels looked before we generously lend them our seeds.

It was indeed a painful task to fuck all these brown pussies but after enough rape we succefully separated them from niggers, although they're now racemixing with niggers again and are regressing.

I think you fail to understand how assimilation works.

>I slept with your sister(true story bruh)
>i make her my wife and make her adopt Armenian as a language
>kids born 50/50
>kids marry Armenian to clean DNA
>their kids do the same
>small trace of Turkic DNA

Or

>be Turk
>Melik is ugly asf
>Hasmik isn't
>convert Armenian wife into muslim Turk
>have kids(probably smartest move of your beta turkish genes life)
>they have kids with Turks

But that isn't the case. Their was no Turkic DNA in Armenians, but there is Armenian DNA in Anatolian Turks.

Hmm, who got the DNA(and the Armenian brain, balls, heart)

but i'm not even mahgrebi, I just said the truth, french are not germanic, most of links we have related to Franks is Charlemagne on your own DNA, but nobody directly descend of Franks.

you perfectly know most french are alpine or mediterranean, or a mix of the two.

>just said the truth, french are not germanic

Poor retard educate yourself and go learn DNA Franks were Belgea Celts (R1B-U106-Z81)

>but nobody directly descend of Franks

Northern French do

>you perfectly know most french are alpine or mediterranean, or a mix of the two.

You're using outadted racial theory are you some kind of stupid leftits without any knowledge of actual science ?

My friend, you are all Armenians...it's okay

Hug me brother

>Northern French do
No, Wallons are not even very germanic.
>You're using outadted racial theory
it's not outdated, it's just not used for political reasons, but everyones know it's true, just look at the face of people.

why so many rage newfag? go back to Sup Forums if you can't talk without insulting like a butthurt kiddo.

Also pic related is how Franks looked, anyway, you're most likely a breton mongrels, you were never very kin on race.

i never said turks didnt mix with armenians. but claiming that as a minority they somehow made the majority is the same as calling "brazllians are indians". also genetically turks are closer to iranians and greeks than armenians.

western europeans obviously.

those turkic cucks were almost all under foreigner rule

>No, Wallons are not even very germanic.

He insist on using retarded term like Germanic, while Germans are merely French-Poles-Danes mongrels

I'm pretty sure you're a bregnoule now

Did you let achmed and mamadou fuck your mother today ?

Anatolians are closer to Armenians. If DNA tells us that the only component that throws off Anatolian DNA from Armenian DNA is the Turkic DNA from steppe, then it's safe to assume that the Armenians who mixed with Turkics became Turks.

Your Turkic ancestors might have raped Armenians and killed us, but the Armenians you raped didn't stay Armenian. They assimilated into Turkish culture.

We have a tough culture, and unlike our European brothers, no one is going to settle for a rape victim. So we let non-Armenians have out whores and non virgins(see Kim K ;^) )

This was meant for you cuck

by "germanic" i'm refering to the northern germanic type which is the original phenotype of germanic tribes.
and most belgians doesn't looks like this.

breton? no i'm not, stop projecting your interracial fantasies, it's just self-loathing and embarassing, you have reddit tier reactions.

rape wasnt common either cringey diaspora in fact it was punishable by death penalty during seljuk and ottoman reign. anyway i am done. i will let you live with your own delusions.

>when french argue with each others

>OUIN OUIN FACHO OUIN OUIN REMARQUE FREUDIENNE OUIN OUIN AD HOMINEM OUIN OUIN PIQUE HUMORISTIQUE IMPLIQUANT TOUJOURS UNE VICTIME OUIN OUIN TON PEDANT ET PASSIF AGRESSIF
Fuck les froncés!

vive les français

>i'm refering to the northern germanic

I got a new for you

Nordic aren't even Germanic since they're I1 haplogroup carriers which is Old European(Pre IE) while Franks are R1B Celts

Anyway you're using outdated concept, and should shift from anthropological bullshit to Genetics.

tl;dr

Franks are R1B-U106-Z81 aka Belgae Celts aka Trojan R1B-M269
Germanic-Nordic are I(mostly I-M253) aka Old Europeans/Pre Indo Europeans
>OUIN OUIN GERMANIQUE RACE DES SEIGNEURS OUIN OUIN PETIT GAULE CONQUIT PAR PURE GERMANIQUE

Ton admiration pour ces bâtards(au sens propre) me répugne.

>Trojan

"Germanic" are a culture, not especially a race on the first place, they looks predominantly like I1 upper paleolithic survivors but are culturally indo-european.

concerning admiration, you want absolutly put them as our ancestors when in fact it's not true.
people like you are the greatest admirers of them just for their MUH WE WUZ SNOWNIGGERS N SHEIT YEAH YEAH SKINHEADS HITLER NAZI

scandinavians are indeed the true germanics indeed.

>Claim 30 second ago that GERMANIC WUZ TALL BLOND HAIRED GIANTS
>Use Genetic to refute him
>muh i was joking m8 "Germanic" are a culture, not especially a race on the first place

Fucking hilarious

>you want absolutly put them as our ancestors when in fact it's not true

Once again Franks aren't Germanic but Gauls.

> MUH WE WUZ SNOWNIGGERS N SHEIT YEAH YEAH SKINHEADS HITLER NAZI

Read my all my posts again i've merely said that we're Frank-Trojan and proved it using Y-DNA, it's you who want to link the Franks to the Germanic

T'es con ou t'a du mal avec ton anglais? c'est toi qui t'es pointé à dire qu'on descend absolument des francs, tout ce que j'ai fait depuis le début c'est te dire le contraire, que notre lien principal avec les francs c'est surtout Charlemagne ou des Nobles qui ce sont taper certains de nos ancetres, donc ils sont dans notre arbre mais on descend pas directement d'eux.

ensuite je ne fais que te dire qu'on n'est pas franc pour la simple et bonne raison que les français n'ont pas un physique germanique qui correspond à cette description, à aucun moment je n'ai vénéré les germains.

et les Francs ne sont absolument pas gaulois, surtout qu'à l'époque des anciens Belges, les Francs n'avaient pas encore migrer aux frontières du Rhin, culurellement ils sont germanique et était décrit comme des germains.

tu fais pitié avec ton délire sur les troyens, tu mélange de la mythologie avec des haplogroupes et en tire des conclusions hatives, d'ailleurs les troyens étaient justement décrit comme blond, grand et aux yeux bleus.

>getting BtFo
>no arguements
>"im done argueing with you"

We don't have Turkish DNA
You have Armenian DNA

If there was no rape involved, then Anatolians are Muslim Armenian converts who think they're deacendants of Genghis Khan.

>T'es con ou t'a du mal avec ton anglais? c'est toi qui t'es pointé à dire qu'on descend absolument des francs, tout ce que j'ai fait depuis le début c'est te dire le contraire, que notre lien principal avec les francs c'est surtout Charlemagne ou des Nobles qui ce sont taper certains de nos ancetres, donc ils sont dans notre arbre mais on descend pas directement d'eux.

C'est toi qui est con les Francs sont nos ancêtres et leur présence en Gaule n'a pas commencé avec Charlemagne mais avec Gennobaud .

>ensuite je ne fais que te dire qu'on n'est pas franc pour la simple et bonne raison que les français n'ont pas un physique germanique qui correspond à cette description, à aucun moment je n'ai vénéré les germains.

Je m'en branle du phénotype ce qui compte c'est le sang/la lignée.

>ailleurs les troyens étaient justement décrit comme blond, grand et aux yeux bleus.

Source ?

>et les Francs ne sont absolument pas gaulois, surtout qu'à l'époque des anciens Belges, les Francs n'avaient pas encore migrer aux frontières du Rhin, culurellement ils sont germanique et était décrit comme des germains.

Je t'ai déjà réfuté Achmed

Les Francs sont R1B-U106-Z381 ce qui Gaulois Belges tandis que les vrais germaniques, càd, ceux avant la conquête Carolingienne sont des I1.

>tu fais pitié avec ton délire sur les troyens, tu mélange de la mythologie avec des haplogroupes et en tire des conclusions hatives, d'ailleurs les troyens étaient justement décrit comme blond, grand et aux yeux bleus.

C'est toi qui fait pitié je te balance des lignes de textes sur la génétique des Francs et des Nordiques et tu me renvoies ton catéchisme gauchiste tout droit sorti de l'Education Négronal.

Pour finir photo relatée est une dépiction contemporaine du fils de Charlemagne, pas très nordique si tu veux mon avis.

>Les Francs sont R1B-U106-Z381 ce qui Gaulois Belges tandis que les vrais germaniques, càd, ceux avant la conquête Carolingienne sont des I1.

Les Francs sont des R1B-U106-Z381 ce qui signifie Gaulois Belges tandis que les vrais germaniques, càd, ceux d'avant la conquête Carolingienne sont des I1*

Fixé

ceci dit les francs c'était un mélange gaulois et germain de l'ouest, avant qu'ils envahissent la gaule. faut pas croire qu'ils ressemblaient a dolph lundgren.

enfin bref, osef en fait.

>our European brothers

Come on man. You cant be this delusional.

>Armenians
>Europeans

What? You're bordered by Turkey, Azerbaijan Georgia, and Iran, what kind of delusion is this?

Il faut arreter la paranoia, ça sert à rien de me sortir ta rétorique de newfag tout droit venue de Sup Forums, tu me traite de gaucho alors que toi meme tu as nié l'existence des phénotypes en traitant ça de trucs obsolètes alors que tout le monde sait pertinnement que c'est vrai mais qu'on en parle plus de façon mainstream depuis 1945.

ensuite de base tout ce que j'ai fais c'est te dire que physiquement nous ne ressemblons pas à des francs meme si une partie d'entre eux sont nos ancetres, d'ailleurs j'ai confirmer ton truc en quelque sorte en disant que c'est juste Charlemagne qui s'est taper une paysanne random ou un noble qui descend d'une concubine de charlemagne qui a fait le meme truc, et je sais pas pourquoi à partir de ce moment tu as pété un cable en m'insultant pour un simple désaccord.

mais sincèrement pour le délire des troyens tu pars en couilles, chronologiquement c'est beaucoup trop ancien, on remonte vers -1000 a.v JC, surtout qu'encore une fois c'est surtout un truc mythologique.

how french suppose to be germanic? I mean most of territory were inhabited by celts, franks ( germans) were minorities like in any barbarian kingdom of middleages were not they?

europeans left progress behind and have advanced humanity

turkics have been nothing but a scourge wherever they've been or are

Yeah Africa is so developed and progressive

So is the Middle-East

Thanks Europe

they robbed new world did not they? Greedy searching for gold

They didn't develop because of islam. Just look at places like east asia/vietnam/etc. places that allowed for europeans to develop them, open to progress.

That was only after the enlightment though.
Also see the middle east or africa for what europeans left behind.

Mhmm Latin America is the beacon of civilization

What a fucking idiot you are

that's only because spics are mongrels

I'm not even white or self hating btw, just objective

So you're a vietcuck shilling for you're shitty country while sucking Euro dick who colonized the world and made a negligent amount of countries better

God what a cancer you are

> franks(germans)

It's there you're wrong as i said to the retard above the Capetians aka the Frankish Royal Nobility are R1B-U106-Z81 which mean Belgae Gauls, wich also allow us to infere that Franks were also R1B-U106-Z81.

As for the French they're the carriers of all kind of R1B(Z81 included) which is pretty normal since most of the R1B in Europe originate from us(see pic related)

Anyway you must remove the misconception that Franks are Germanics, this a XVIIth century invetion with no genetical basis.

In fact most of the so called Germanic aren't even Germanics cause Tacitus described them as :

For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of intermarriages with foreign nations, and that they appear as a distinct, unmixed race, like none but themselves. Hence, too, the same physical peculiarities throughout so vast a population. All have fierce BLUE EYES, RED HAIR, huge frames, fit only for a sudden exertion. They are less able to bear laborious work. Heat and thirst they cannot in the least endure; to cold and hunger their climate and their soil inure them.

>be you
>get rect by Y-DNA
>Can't into Y-DNA
>keep repeating the same bullshit

I'm not gonna feed you anymore

Either you say something construtive about the genetical make up of the French using Autosomal DNA or Y-DNA, or i stop answering you here

t. probably some subhuman paki/iranian/indian
kek

>5'2 Vietnamese calling anyone subhuman

I bet your sister has a white boyfriend

t. 5'3 mongoloid chink trash