CIA: There are reports that Trump and his campaign colluded with Russia during the election

CIA: There are reports that Trump and his campaign colluded with Russia during the election.

Trump (just now): "Yes, it's true that Russia hacked the election. We may need stiffer penalties against Putin."

Russia (just now): "We have compromising intel on Trump."

Interesting developments. How will it end? Trump in prison for treason? War with Russia? Trump impeached? The CIA made a laughing stock?

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/election-2016/donald-trump-was-bailed-out-bankruptcy-russia-crime-bosses
reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-russia-trump-idUSKBN14U2QZ
reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-cyber-idUSKBN14S0O6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This just kills me

>We have proof Russia tried to influence the election
>Fuck auditing and recounts, Trump won fair and square

You would think it would at least garner a second look

I'm not at all surprised Russia dug up dirt on Trump as insurance.

But if you think that's bad.....

Guess who bailed Trump out.

alternet.org/election-2016/donald-trump-was-bailed-out-bankruptcy-russia-crime-bosses

Inb4 "poster is Russian agent"

At this point, Trump could have a rally, drop his trousers in front of everyone, shit on a plate for all to see, even pass it around so the audience could smell it and see the corn, tell them it was chocolate pudding, and they would eat it up, say it's delicious and ask for more.

>being mad at Russia and not the DNC for anointing a shit tier candidate who colluded to fuck the Sand Man
>absolutely no way for the Russians to hack voting machines
>of the recounts done post election (thanks Jill Stein) none of the numbers would have changed the election and there were "inconsistencies" in Shillary's favor out of Michigan.

>being mad at Russia but not saying or doing shit when China hacked DOD servers and acquired the personal info of 20+million DOD employees
>not being mad at the 0bama administration or Killary Klinton for arming rebels in Syria to topple that government.

The results of the election were confirmed the inauguration is less than 2 weeks away. Trump will be the president so fight harder next time pussies.

Fucking right? It feels like we won't respond to anything anymore. If it doesn't affect sports games or new episodes of tv shows we aren't willing to do much...

That's the real "why bother?" Moment to me. Not who won and who didn't.

You are one dumb son of a bitch.

Proof?

>triggered

They're talking about hacking the DNC you retarded fuck.

Nice lies. None of this is true

This is very serious you guys. Whether it's true or not, Trump's pissed, and so is Russia.

I JUST WANT TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW THAT
1 MONTH AFTER TRUMP ANNOUNCED HIS
PRESIDENCY

A PERSON MADE A THREAD HERE ON Sup Forums AND GAVE OUT HIS SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER

Do you seriously think Putin WOULDN'T gather compromising intel on Trump in case he needed to fuck him over?

shame on those russians for providing the US citizens information and allowing us to make an informed decision. This must call for war!

reuters.

>projection

>niggered

America is fucked and it's hilarious. Go back to shooting each other.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-russia-trump-idUSKBN14U2QZ

Trump's fucking pissed. CIA's pissed at Trump AND Russia. Russia's pissed at Trump.

not good.

Yup. DNC fucked themselves good on that one. Who else they gonna blame next? Al Qaeda?

Can't someone just assassinate Trump and his running mate? That would solve a slew of our problems.

It seems like we're headed into the darkest times this country has ever faced.

The CIA has a clean and clear track record of getting everything correct. We should trust the intel and their statements they put out because they have never steered America in the wrong direction.

are you a colored or something?

No no that's spot on. Donald is way more honest than the intelligence agencies. He never mocked that disabled guy. He's a straight up dude.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-cyber-idUSKBN14S0O6

"Trump acknowledges Russia's role in hacking. Asserts that he may stiffen the penalties."

This is why Russia's pissed.

If they leak some nasty, CONFIRMED info about trump... well he may go to prison.

This isn't good. And stop being partisan for a minute, let's stop kissing trump/hillary ass, and see how this plays out. It's very serious.

If trump ends up in jail for treason how can he be prez?

Could have been worse.

Yeah, cause it's not just the POTUS!!

Russia forced Americans to do a sweep in the house and the Senate for god sakes, those awful russians forced everyone to vote the democucks out of office this go round.

HOW IS EVERYONE GOING TO GET THEIR FREE TENDIES COMRADES????

Fear us
We are the resistance

>trump goes to jail
>pence is now prez
>pence pardons trump

this

.. never underestimate the sheer idiocy of the trumpeteers.

He will pardon himself.

>Can't someone just assassinate Trump and his running mate? That would solve a slew of our problems.
>It seems like we're headed into the darkest times this country has ever faced.

Please try and head to your safe space. This area can be wrought with facts sometimes, and they're real facts too, that will make you snow flakes uncomfortable.

Dude what are you talking about? The CIA is 100% trustworthy, Drumpf is not. And he did mock a disabled reporter because my television set told me so.

This reeks of projection. Shitty projection.

The last President that went against the CIA was JFK.

Trump's wise to follow their direction. Trump's a mouthpiece. The real leaders of America are the 17 intelligence agencies.

Trump fucked up by trying to discredit them. Now's he's paying a light price for it.

ya dun goofed, ameriburgers.

hacking emails and leaking them is not the same as hacking the voting computers, dipshit

this is fake news, just like that shit that got the retard elected

Agreed. Trump is being a bad goy like JFK.

Would America be better off not knowing what shitty things the DNC did to Bernie? hillary getting the town hall questions early?, all the dirty shit?

Could be left with the philanderer's wife for a president, literally a cuckoldress?

>Wow. Not old enough to have lived through 911
>thinks having a white republican is dark times.
Grow up kid. Live through a few presidents first before opening your mouth to spit out the 6 o clock news.
I'm not a supporter of government at all but this was just the dumbest shit I ever read.

I can't help but key every car and truck I see Trump/Pence stickers still on them. Haven't had so much fun since I cut myself for fucking my best friend's mom... 11 times in 7 days.

read the article. appears to be a "fear tactic" against Trump.

Obama met with those officials first before they met with Trump rather than at the same time.

It is like a last ditch effort to sway good relations with Russia.

Honestly i feel like EU is doing everything they can to stop a strong US/Russian alliance since it would be very harmful to their economy.

ITT: butthurt democucks whining about losing.

ur mom shat sum shitty projectionz lol

Oh, so Russia's hacking to interfere with the election was limited only to emails.

That makes it better.

ITT

>Not a supporter of government at all

You just out did that user for stupidest comment

ITT: dumbfuck Republicans taking it up the pooper from Russia - and liking it.

>hurr durr muh weaponized facts
>durr derp ur feelingz r casualteez of war hurr
>something something Breitfart told me so
gtfo

It'd be funny if it were at least partially true, otherwise it just wreaks of butthurt regressive lefties

Cry Moar please :3

The fake news must have helped because we gave him a second term
At least he's leaving

>ITT: dumbfuck Republicans taking it up the pooper from Russia - and liking it.

So, like... why do we have a republican house, senate now?

Because you're stupid? yes.. that is part of it, the rest is the intellectual dishonesty of the regressive left, has left the rest of us actual liberals no choice.

no, because then the plan to have a scapegoat already in place when another 9/11 type attack happens soon after his swearing in would be pointless.

you fuck fart, I remember Carter. Trump is by far the most far out choice you idiots have ever made.

Just calm down there snowflake.

it's almost like this bitch is too dumb to understand that the confederate south would have shat all over her slanty-eyed kind. Shocking.

>proof?
>Ignored
Classic

LMAO Trumptards will keep sucking their orange clown dick.

LOL americans are a joke.

As opposed to some whiny crybitch on an anonymous message board thinking this shit is going to change the outcome of the election?

So let's just pretend that this "news" is relevant and that Trump is impeached or disqualified, will there be a whole new election? Or does Killary automatically get the nod since she was the runner up? Sounds great except that the FBI keeps dumping its interview notes re. her emails that show there were classified emails sent and received, that originated as secret or higher some to email addresses not associated with a US gov. email account.

In reality nothing will happen, you libtards are running around like chicken littles the exact same way the conservitards were when 0bama was elected.

The problem especially prevalent with the younger generation that are first or second time voters is that you retards, due either to a lack of education or willful ignorance believe that the office of the President is akin to a Kingship. You safespace snowflake mother fuckers that have no idea about the Constitution looked upon 0bama as a god king, you praised 0bama for overstepping his Constitutional authority, you trashed Bush for the un-Constitutional "Patriot Act" but swung on 0bama's dick when he signed the extension and expansion of it. You sorry sacks of shit laughed when Mitt Romney said during a debate with 0bama that the Russians "were the biggest fro political threat..." and your pimp daddy said "the 80's called it wants its foreign policy back" but now holy shit we gotta do something bout those ruskies. Crying now about alleged Russian tampering, but didn't give a shit that Klinton orchestrated the Russians getting 20% of our uranium stores, or when the Russians were invading the Crimea.

This is the problem with you retard two party faggots, you let your puppet masters convince you that the other side is evil, you keep electing the same old ass lifers who promise to make the other side pay. But here's the rub....

The tears are your tears of pleasure/pain, from the stretching of your anus by Putin's cock

This is the closest thing to reasoning a regressive leftist can do...

Does it hurt your brain to think?

Well his 'puppet' just told Putin we will match and outtun the Russians, should a threat be made to any treaties broken

Trump himself is threatening stiffer sanctions against Russia.

Which prompted Russia's response: "We have compromising evidence against Trump."

You do understand that, right. This isn't a conspiracy.

>not good
Fuck that, just grab a chair, a beer, and enjoy the carnage :)

you ignorant nigger loving jew

I'm bi and I would totally fuck putin.

Try harder libtard. You lost, your hypocrisy is now out in the open, your queen shillary is going to prison, God bless america.

Kek

but pence is likely an accomplice.

and for the next GOP Pres to pardon them both would look pretty horrible

>pardoning them for treason

nope. the GOP would be relegated to history.

oh yeah, let's start building up our arsenal just to see how high we can make the rubble bounce. Trump is an idiot, and so are you.

You have some weird Fantasy's user

>continued

The biggest fuck you to the American voter is that neither side of the same coin is going to do shit. One party's president over steps his constitutional authority, the other side comes out squawking with hearings and talks of impeachment knowing they aren't going to do shit but bide their time till "their guy" has the presidency. And back and forth it goes getting progressively worse and we the people are the ones that suffer.

Just for shits and giggles research what executive orders started as compared to the bullshit they have metastasized into.

ITT: C'mon guise, time to move past the tape loop of the Bargaining stage.

>Drumpf

ooohhh, you sound so sophisticated! I bet you still support Comrade Bernie too!

Agree

all scat fetishism aside,
>this

>mfw Putin orders Assange to post the compromising info to Wikileaks

>republicans and trump's retards become furious and start whining about Assange and putin

>hillary AND trump buttfucked by Russia

>dem and gop tards in a rage, want to 'get revenge'

>putin doesn't give a fuck and launches first

Again. If you SUPPORT trump or hillary, you're a god damn retard. If you voted for them, cool. But if you SUPPORT trump or hillary, you are officially a retard.

They're still giving the Canadian immigration website a hernia, because we don't open the border to mexico.

check and mate

>snowflake
oh noez teh big ebil conservatard hurt muh fee feez

>At this point, Trump could have a rally, drop his trousers in front of everyone, shit on a plate for all to see, even pass it around so the audience could smell it and see the corn, tell them it was chocolate pudding, and they would eat it up, say it's delicious and ask for more.

You're fantasizing about sucking Bernie's, Hillary's or Michelle Obama's cock.

well we'll find out what trump's guilty of soon enough

the Russians don't fuck around. and if the Russians decide not to expose him, the CIA sure will.

You must feel the ways of the butthurt.

>oh noez teh big ebil conservatard hurt muh fee feez

Just try and concentrate on the words you want to say, go to your safe space and say them. It's OK user. We understand.

> bi

Youre going over the wall, No degeneracy allowed under Great emperor

This is correct. Trump's retards would play in his feces, if he let them.

They will literally defend ANYTHING he does.

To cite the dia report

>Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency.

You'd swear anons think Russia did their job and that's it. The other part is stirring shit and rustling jimmies. Russia isn't exactly bound to either party.