Faces of Sup Forums rate thread

Faces of Sup Forums rate thread.
What are you guys up to today?

Hi

Also, why the FUCK does my phone upload pictures sideways?

You have very small eyes friend

Hey again faggot

why can't I get girls

Hey

mine just did it too

hm idk

post dick pics

Check pic details. if pic says Orientation 270°, then thats why. Edit pic to 0° and youll be golden.

Cancerfag here again.

0/10, can't even see your face.

oh hi

Anyone else noticed there are recurring faces? We may as well introduce ourselves... Hey I'm Lewis.

Fuck off, post real pic

Just contemplating suicide as usual, you know...

Post well lit pic plox

Idk, you look decent. Post dick?

Fuck off Lewis, take a new picture once in a while.

-Love, Cancerfag

true. I'm Adam. new pic with webcam so it's not rotated

r8 me and be nice plz lol rawr :3

So much mayo it's sickening lmao

R8

Hi, I'm a music teacher

better?

post dick

I aint gonna rate you but that pic is fucking lulz

Post pics of your moms tits or gtfo

You're cute

Too much effort to get picture from phone to computer. Nice to meet you caner fag.
Hey adam. You got dub dubs

You look like an Adam tbh. 7/10

nice dubdubs

Hey leafy is queer.

holy shit i did.
thanks for letting me know.
checked

No, its somehow worse. what are you, 11?

no

lol no

Motherfucker dubs again. Are you god?

How fucking old are you

Take pic on phone

Email to self.

download from email

takes 1 minute

Teach me about music please. Any music related fact will do. And also I want to be a teacher, do you recommend it?

Checked again

I'm sure he's eighteen user.

just got done crying :))

no I do not have a penis

possible

You look like the genetic offspring of every member of one direction and the jonas brothers. Also isnt it past your bedtime? Your mother and I are very disappointed in you

Agreed. This should be a style of photography. I'm calling it.... Naked smoke. Coined by me. Sup Forums hipster arby

MODS CLEAR THIS YOUNGIN FROM MY SIGHT AT ONCE.

Sorry tl hear that, would you like to borrow mine?

Tits?, you know the rules.

Cute. :) don't tell people you cry babe.

Non of the Beatles could read music, there is a cool fact. Being a teacher is quite stressful at times but it is very fun and you learn a lot from it as well teaching.

Not being a douche, but I'm glad you cleared that up. Not cuz you look like a dude, but because this is Sup Forums. Anyway, 7.3/10. You got a cute protect able look about you. (Also, I'm stupid enough to indulgent you. Why were you crying?)

yes nice face

What age do you teach? What instruments can you play?

Thats a terribly unclever name.

Why not something like Swampgas or The Mists of Paradise.

Nice to meet you adam, lewis and cancerfag, I'm Ash. Took this one with my phone sideways, maybe it'll work

No way. You're not Ash. THATS MY NAME TOO

my ex.

swampgas sounds neato

I'm embarrassed I didn't think of that.

Well I teach both in a school where I teach 14-16 year olds and I also teach in a college to older students. I play the guitar primarily but can also play other instruments such as the Piano, Drums, Bass Guitar and the trombone to name a few.

really cute

-adam

R8 me & my GF.

Can I suck your ex's cock?
-Adam

my entire day was spent fucking around with photoshop without using any tutorials or something, kinda fun but honestly such a waste of time comparatively speaking

its actually cool because I'm totally your bf now. :)

shit what have i done

8/10

Don't tell people you are single on Sup Forums, terrible idea. These motherfuckers will track you down just to ask you out. No one will admit it, but we're all beta cucks on this board. Anyway, are you happier now he/she is your ex?

6/10
6/10 possibly a 7 if you fixed your beard
4/10
5/10
5/10, your the most average looking guy I've ever seen. I'd believe you were a teacher even if you didnt tell me.
Qt1.34/10

or
>>>/thrash/

Didn't you play that elf slave in harry potter or some shit?

My beard does need cleaning up a bit. I just enjoy the rugged homeless neckbeard look.

>implying you don't want to see his feminine dick

7/10
Hella cute

molly

Which do you prefer teaching? (Nice trips, sir.)

I want to become a trap. Is it possible?

Thats not even a convincing wig.

no.

thanks brah

it could be worse, you could have been ugly AND crying. 8/10

selfie is about a year old

Anything is possible if you believe in yourself. The fact that you want to be a trap shows you've failed as a man, so you may as well try it as a woman,

>Crying over an ex

shit, anybody leaves you wasn't worth staying with.

how I see it anyway

Fuck it

A bear trap?

I mean... A T L E A S T Y O U G O T D U B S. Well done. Every cloud has a silver lining. Is this a recent development, or have you not got over the an old break up?

Guitar cus I'm more proficient with it, but I'll teach any instrument I am able to if the student wishes me to. I like teaching.

im just not even gonna say anything cause it'll be pretty dick-ish. hope you have better luck with reincarnation i guess

4/10
Lose some chub bruh
I like your jacket though

4/10, frosted tips are douchey as fuck

Lets see if you guess Sup Forums !!! Do i have a penis or not?

I'm going to refer to you as sir, because you are a teacher and it feels right. So, sir what's your favourite age to teach?

i'm gonna go with no