I want to bang the one with the see through spandex

> I want to bang the one with the see through spandex.

> But would settle for her friend on the left

> How should I approach and start a conversation?

Walk behind her and twang her thong

By not creating rp threads with an old image not taken by you.

pee on her to show dominance

Hey, I want to bang you, but I'd settle for your friend over there

good news, only hoes wear pink sweatshirts

girl on left is into the guy in front of her guy infront of her is into her friend. good luck

you wont get either. get prepared for a life of mediocrity

tell her you have underwear just like that at home

Just walk up to her aND compliment her choice in spandex, tell her how much it compliments her curves and how much it gives you a bones, then ask her out, you monkey spanking beta virgin

"Bailey" Is that a common Norwegian name?

he's right, you know

this. left likes the guy and guy likes right. obvious from body language

Tell her that you also like Victoria's Secret panties and ask her if she wants to borrow some of yours.

Become the guy in the maroon hoodie.

This is actually a 9gag meme. It's cancer. You're cancer. And not because of the mere fact that it's from 9gag, but because it's never been funny. Consider killing yourself lad

call them pink, youll look like an idiot if you call them VS

Pee on Seth
Pee on his face
And in his hair
All over his body

What's a "meme"?

Fuck them punk bitches, and walk up and assert your dominance by pissing on those girls legs and telling them your just marking your territory, where's are attracted to assholes like this and it makes them all hot wet and bothered.

a memory virus

>Woho I read an internet article about body language because I want to be like normal people.
>Look at them feet guys! Look!
Just fucking end it already

sorry op looks like she's talking to chad buddy

Just grab her booty.

Just make friends with them first. Completely non sexual conversations and make them laugh a lot. Be a funny guy. One or both will start to like you

omg i remember high school . I can't believe they made us sit on those stupid fuckin hard ass stools with no back rest. wtf? at least give me a regular fuckin chair. It was inhumane.

That's no Chad. That skinny bitch is a Justin or Craig at best.

mods

Sorry but you have to be kind of goodlooking to make this work. They'll just see you as the dorky friend.

Also go for that one one the left. She looks less confident and that skinny little ass looks like it'll be fun

*pussy

More booty hongmolio hole pics pls mm

k

this

doesn't matter bro. that's always a possibility. You don't get with everyone you talk to. but it's a better chance than being the guy who says nothing at all. I just saved you from a lifetime of futilistic thinking. you better appreciate it.

moar?

not it's not. It's just obvious psychology. If you show genuine interest in a girl, she will be put off by you and her friend will be into you

the girl in the jeans is rly hot more pics of her fgt

moar

lol he's got the cuck hairstyle

is she 18+ yet xd

>dem pussy lips
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggg

plus it might make the one on the right jealous

God I want to sniff that thong

>some of her pics filesize too large

Wears wranglers
Takes creephsots
Is on Sup Forums

She's out of your league dude. Judging by their body language they don't like you

>rude

What's wrong with Wranglers, faggot?

OP confirmed for future rapist

What's wrong with wranglers?

Everyone stop fapping. This girl is under age.

Typically worn by people who don't know much about style or looking good

You sound like some sort of faggot? Are you sure you're not OP?

No just a normie faggot chad

St. T's high school, Ontario, Canada

How old is she OP?

pee on this guy to show dominance

19, this is college lol

you gotta neg her man, take it from me

I don't believe for a second that's a college classroom.

>college
>this shit with women

I wouldn't 'lol' for too long dude

this is the most honest answer

her ass is literally visible in every picture, where is her parents ffs.

>just realized this

you can tell str8 away this is HS

>wawa
>wegmans
New Jersey?

Check photos for EXIf data, look for GPS coords, verify location

I would bury my face deep between her cheeks and happily suck the filth from her glorious asshole.

moar pics pls

Looks aren't everything with women. Trust me. They aren't visually superficial like men are. They are emotionally wired in their brains. It takes intelligence to get women to like you. You have to Jedi mind trick them to get the pussy. I've lived long enough to know this. Listen to an old ass for once in your life

This guys knows! Target the less attractive one and the better looking one starts thinking "hey I'm better looking than her" "why isn't he going for me instead?"
>Jedi mind trick

god damn, girls wear this shit to school these days? Damn, I'm old.

>Don't approach when they're in a group
>Try to strike up a convo when she's by herself
>Initiate rape protocol
>???
>Profit

dat south jersey Lenape sluts

You only need to put in effort if you're ugly. Being above average looking to very good looking is enough to pull tail in various social situations. Many girls will fuck you at least once if they like the way you look and present yourself.

Yup I feel the same. Bitches ain't look this good in school. I'd have a 24/7 boner.

My advice was assuming he didn't have the looks. We are on Sup Forums by the way.

This is a grade 9 or 10 science class, I went to this high school and recognize the teacher lmao good try though OP

This might work. Or just trigger a three-way

Fuck yeah, south Jersey! Liven in Camden County (Nice suburbs, not the shithole)
TONS of cute girls in
>miniskirt/thong
>Leggings/thong
>Tight jeans

In high school the best was gym class, we got these mandatory gym shorts that were a little too loose in the crotch, so chicks would show panties/puss during stretches. It's the only reason I miss high school tbh

"hey there lonely girl, approached by hot man, wat do?"

good point. regardless, I don't think he has a chance whatsoever. Assuming he doesn't have looks, he'd need one hell of a great personality... but he's on Sup Forums so that not likely.

> but I'd settle for the one on the left

I'm laughing

Get an education, make money, and bang real bitches. Wtf is wrong with you, OP?

Fuckin Walmart dad jeans

"hey, want sum dik?"

St Thomas in Oakville??? That place was a slut factory when I was in school.

Ya left for sure. She looks like she's gonna put out quick and plentyful with a little attention. OP! Find out which one has the daddy issues

i see legs but no butt

for real. Those pants are so god damn sheer.

confirmed/10

Another thing: get some denim jeans and ditch the wranglers faggot. If you're under 40 they just scream outcast.

Yea man. We I was in school girls made sure to cover their asses with long sweaters and shit. Now you can see the underwear, buttcheeks and camel toe with transparent pants!!