Google "superpowers"

>google "superpowers"
Now i understand India, even if they are shit (literally), they still have 1/7th of the world population

But what the fuck is Brazil doing there? That whole nation is just some children monkey gangs and huge ass forest

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/western-sanctions-severely-harming-russia-putin-112746316.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

delete

wew lad

At 2011 Brazil was the superpower #9

>That whole nation is just some children monkey gangs and huge ass forest
This, fuck Brazil! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I can't STAND the CHILDREN MONKEY GAGNS anymore. They are using the tall TREES nearby to JUMP on my BALCONY.

>Now i understand India, even if they are shit (literally), they still have 1/7th of the world population
All superpowers need to have a large and educated populace to be successful tho desu.

Americans themselves have 300 mill.

Wow i thought you guys are happy sun niggers like mediterranean faggots.

Also i thought somebody could actually explain what qualifies Brazil to be a "superpower"

There's nothing. People misuse superpower. The correct word would be world power. And the EU being one is retarded, considering that Britain and France are world powers on their own.

more like superbunda

North Korea is one of the weakest countries but does have possibly functional nuclear weapons.

But Brazil?

>France
Pls elaborate, Germany has much more power, and the armies are unironically same shit tier

>Tfw superpower

Well we have a lot of potential, that's it, politicians are to corrupt and the people too stupid to vote in somebody good, only a genius dictator would make us great.
If every thin keeps the same in 2050 we will reach europe's development level.

>armies are unironically same shit tier
Nazi delusion strikes again.

>surrounded on all 4 sides by the EU
>still won't join the cuckfest

the Swiss are the best people in the world

Neither European country deserves the superpower status anymore.

Imo it should only go to USA, Russia and China, everything else is """"""""""potencial""""""""""" bullshit

>Slovakia 1993
>"We shall reach wester european level by 2002"
>Wtf dude why so long!
>2017
>Still same fucked, no sight of reaching anyone

Do not believe those naive lais as well bro
So the Europe u are reffering to is Bulgaria as well as Norway

But Brazilians so qt and fun people T_T

Why you hate them?

aboslutely rude thread

Delete this please

>it's another BRICS are relevant thread

France is literally a former nuclear triad. But they can still launch nuclear strikes in air from their aircraft carrier.

Germany isn't a nuclear power and doesn't even have an aircraft carrier.

France has more artillery, more aircraft, a bigger navel fleet and better food.

You can't even begin to compare.

There is only one "superpower", the United States

then there are 2 "regional powers" after, Russia and China

the rest is a shitshow

i don't want to be superpower i just want a woman to sit on my face

Saudi Arabia and Iran.

You're going to help us.

what do you mean? and why do you post this monster thing?!!?!?!!? delete this shit right now

>Well we have a lot of potential, that's it,
Really? How?

resources
population
manufacturing capability
peace
breadbasket

but its a corrupt jungle with no ambition of power so they wont have it

one day yall putos will fear us

The map is probably from before 2014 when things were looking up.

The BRICS meme. Also delete this.

but to be honest, Brazil is relevant in many areas like industry and have more manufacturing capabilities than all the other shit latinos togethers

>EU

>Implying Brazil won't be the last refuge of white civilization and culture after the impending collapse of the western world

>The UK is the only reason the EU is a superpower
They're gonna get HEEM'd when germany forces them to have a war again

EU isn't a superpower, with or without UK. It's a living joke.

Russia is extremely overrated tbqh senpai, the only thing they got left from the Soviet union is their nuke Arsenal, they don't have neither the military nor the economy to project power effectively.

more like what the fuck is russia doing there

They constantly bully the fuck out of EU.

Russia could annex your Fenno-Mongolian "country" in a day if they really wanted to.

They are overrated, but are still the 3rd "power" as it stands, mostly because everyone has become so pathetic in demilitarization while Russia has retained as much capability as possible.

UK and France are near Russia and then there's a steep drop off

yahoo.com/news/western-sanctions-severely-harming-russia-putin-112746316.html

>President Vladimir Putin acknowledged Monday in an interview with German daily Bild that Western economic sanctions over the Ukraine crisis are affecting Russia.

>"Concerning our possibilities on the international financial markets, the sanctions are severely harming Russia,"

hmmmmmmm yes
really makes you think

So could italy or france but they're not a superpowers you dumb cunt

It's always a czech or a balkan who make those 5hreads hating us. The fuck did we do?

THIS dæsu. It could have been a superpower though if the UK had ruled as colonial masters. worst thing is, everybody would have been better off and the EU would have been just as democratic as it is now

Calm down, Pekka.
Russia owns the most nukes in the world, how is that not a super power?
Let me rephrase my first post.

Russia could turn your whole Fenno-Mongolian "country" into a radioactive wasteland.

Brazil is a regional power. I doubtly believe it is a global power.

By the way, there are only 2 global powers imo: US and China

EU/Russia/India are in a 2nd tier.

Also, kek for the UK.

I'm not too sure about that, I guess it depends in your definition of power. I believe that a "power" is a country able to project its own power globally and has the means to do so.

Eventhough France and the UK have a drastically smaller army than Russia, both of them have way larger, blue sea navies and Air Forces with large tanker fleets. Meanwhile, the Russian navy is a shit, I mean, after the Mistrals debacle, do they even have amphibious ships? And then, their tanker fleet is also small, which means that their air force over relies in land bases.

Their economy is barely bigger than ours too, so I highly doubt that they could sustain large operations of power projection over an extended amount of time.

That is why you are a regional power, but not global m8.