Sup Forums, how do I fix my broken heart?

>Sup Forums, how do I fix my broken heart?
>just ended a 1 and a half year relationship and I can't stand the anxiety and sadness
>pic semi related

Will get easier with time.
It sure sucks now, but in a few months you won't even give a fuck

Spend your time doing something new, something else, keep your mind occupied. Don't try to avoid thinking about your ex, instead think about everything you can do now you're relationship free

same happend just start heavy drinking helped im alive

kill him/her to feel good

This. You're free to do great things, now. Prove you're worth more than they made you feel, that you're worth more than they deserve.

OP, Your pic there says it all. Go and get yourself a Kitteh

Ive stardet Drug abuse but i cant recomand that

>adopt a kitty
>raise it yourself with lots of love
>have friend for life
>???
>profit

Story time, OP

whatever you do, don't try to get her back until sadness goes away and you can think rationally again.

After my last breakup, the next day I wrote this long letter explaining my feelings and what she meant to me.
I didn't send it after all, but I found that letter few months later and it was the cringiest god-awful faggety shit I've ever read. THANK FUCKING GOD that I did not send it, because I still meet her randomly once in a while and I'd have to kill myself if I knew she seen that.

You just live through it. You feel that way because it was real. That's beautiful. Enjoy the beautiful agony :)

numb yourself with weak drugs and weak alcohol until youve figured out a new route for yourself

>Well, in short words I really felt at the end she didn't cared for me at all, at the beginning everything was wonderful, but slowly she started to care for me less and less to the point she forgot my Christmas gift (obviously it didn't had to be something material) my birthday and our anniversary, she started to go out with other people stop chatting with me, no more g nights and morning messages I felt she was with me because she was comfortable with the fact we were on a relationship. At the end she slapped me in the face kicked me out of her house that day and probably she will never text me or call me or whatever but I was sure I truly loved her and never felt this way for someone before

In time, this will pass. Trust your brain right now, not your heart.

Tell yourself that she was a disrespectful and immature, ungrateful even, cunt.

Anger leads to release, release leads to healing. But, depression is the first step unfortunately.

that sucks dude, girls can be absolute cunts. I kind of feel the same way about my gf now, that i really really love her, but she doesnt really love me back a lot anymore. That it is slowly extinguishing.
But I already accepted that faith if it happens. I am prepared to move on. Just keep yourself busy, it will get better.

go get her back then

half year is nothing... you must be 12

like seriously it sounds like u ended the relationship prematurely without good cause. women need to be treated like princesses otherwise they turn into whores.

better do something HUGE to make up for it otherwise shes GONE

AND QUICK BEFORE SHE FUKS UR FRIEND

>I really want to get back that sweet girl I fell in love with, I know tho that it will only lead me to same fucking shit of the end, and ended it was the right decision

Been there, b/ro. It's not easy. You'll go through stages. My last big breakup was with a gal I fully loved, but like in your story, she stopped caring. Finally I had to end it because I knew she was just going through the most minimal of motions.

I've never been an angry person, but I found myself having a temper, and being an angry guy for a couple months. I didn't realize I was angry until I'd have an outburst. That was very out of character. I asked myself, "wtf is going on with me?"

But eventually her being totally out of sight put her out of mind and I moved on. It always feels like the end of the world at first. It's not.

The others had sage advice. Go do stuff you couldn't because you were tied down. Whether that's fishing, drinking, traveling, whatever. The really are more fish in the sea.

1 and a half not half year

godspeed op

maybe she left you because of your terrible green-texting manner

then stop fucking complaining u bitch

>I'm not complaining just need some advice on how to go through all that emotions, was my first big relationship anyways

JESUS. fuck u op. expecting a gf of 1.5 years to remember/let alone celebrate each of these holidays for you is completely screwed. most chicks can't even fucking wrap gift paper these days. CRYING cuz u dont get good morning or good nights FUCK U. you shoulda started and stopped with her going out with other people

I recommend trying out religion. you might find a a better you and a better woman there