Karol-chan Thread #4. Come meet the magnificent new queen

Karol-chan Thread #4. Come meet the magnificent new queen.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/QDGRY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please can I have a fansign with Bohannon in it.

I'll write Karol-Chan on my dick or ass if you write "WatchMePoop" on a piece of paper. That's my fetish.

I may have made a new thread prematurely this time 'round

Hah I didn't make this thread but ok xD guys i will be leaving soon I havent slept in 3 days. Here is the pic of the butt everyone wanted so much

When are we gonna see those glorious tits

post it pls :)

make some signatures

Trap-Chan

show us your cock

Do this please Karol-chan

NO

Do this

Don't fucking have one

woah more plese ill pay you

moar armpit for fucks sake. you're 10/10

can you make me a sign quickly? xxx

PROVE IT BOY

OH MY FUCKING GOD ITS SO PERFECT

I've offered to pay her too but I don't think she's that kind of gal m8

holy fuck her ass is amazing

You have the body of a boy, the attention whore level of a trap. and nothing that proves otherwise.....

FINALLY!!!
Took your sweet time
Pretty decent buns too
Thanks

"girl"

please just ignore all the silly sign/armpit/penis related requests and just carry on being beautiful and sexy and yourself
and post more pics

way to stick out your butt. flat.

Well I am skinny and I have small boobs. What the hell should I do? Get a surgery?

The only thing tha'd get you close to top tier status would be sharpie in pooper

also, kind of bow-legged. do you ride horses?

Everyone calling her a trap so she posts a pic of her pussy

show us your pussy. That is what you should do.

THIS you would break us

yeah, you show us your pussy, I will start a gofundme to buy you some tits.

thats a nice butt

just get naked

ITT: Virgins wait for a 16 year old boy that never show them his cock.

I don't want a bit tits. Having a back aches and people calling me fake? I may be weird and skinny but at least I am real lol

Lemme just peek

>Borderline mentioning user here.
Everyone has there tastes.
imo you have a good liking figure and a pretty decent face. More squats could thicken up those things nicely, but I'd fuck the hell out of you anyway. Hypothetically speaking.

BABY BEFORE YOU GO, JUST GIVE US A QUICK GLIMPSE OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL PUSSY. NEED IT SO BADLY.

there are like 40 anons here drooling over you a few who are just being mean to be mean and hurt your feelings. ignore their hate and embrace our love

In your own right. FYI 300cc wouldn't give you back pains

Wellllll

G-Good Night Karol-Chan

the sign/penis thing is silly, but armpits are a gr8 fetish and a gr8 service she's provided to a niche click.

no dont got :'(

Oh boy, here come the desperate cries...

you are beautiful never change

just one more

WHY DIDN'T SHE WRITE "DYLANN ROOF DID NOTHING WRONG"? IS SHE CONFIRMED TO BE A NIGGER LOVER? KAROL-NIGGERCHAN

Please let me pay you money Karol-Chan. I don't want anything in return, I just want you to have it.

You crack me up, you little faggot

stop

Why do you want me to be little? Do you have a fetish for raping little boys?

This is the last one today dear anons.
I am sooo fucking tired. Good night and sweet dreams. See u later

shut the fuck up

PLEASE GIVE US MOAR BLOOD PLAY

did she timestamp?
show face?
even get naked?

why is she a chan?

S-Sweet dreams Karol-chan

Your body is fantastic, I have no idea what these people are talking about. You have a fantastic bum and perfect waist / stomach. Big tits are boring.

good night. see you tomorrow?

Karol-niggerchan confirmed. If you call her anything but this until she admits Dylann Roof's innocence then you are a megacuck.

please just disregard the anons trying to get under your nerves

I'm sure they would pay a pretty penny for their face to be your seat for the day.

yes yes and no. chans dont get naked

You guys are pathetic.

Karol-niggerchan has them wrapped around her finger.

Hope to see you again gorgeous, if I don't then have a good life

I can totally agree with that

What makes you think she deserves it? Because she showed semi-fappable pics to betas for attention?

Can't I just be nice and make people feel good? Seems like a sweet girl and she did 2 of my requests. That's enough for me.

two words. Pathetic virgins

Guys can't be queens you fags, this is an obvious trap.

When girls act like whores you should treat like nothing but. Be nice to people who don't post slutty pics for hours to beg for attention.

If that's a trap then she can smother me with her balls and I'll gladly take it, faggot.

>she

Here you go anons
imgur.com/gallery/QDGRY
Missing any pics?

seems safe

The world and its people are a big weird mixture of nature and nurture.

I won't judge her for being hungry for a little attention the same way she doesn't judge me for being in this thread with her, and the same way I won't judge you for being in this thread with no purpose but to argue. Something made her the way she is and something made you the way you are. There's no blame to be put on anyone, so I just feel like being nice.

Maybe she had a bad day and needs something to feel good. Who cares?

Borderline
Knew it within her 6 first posts

maybe add my two rotated pics? first is op this is the next one

I'll just spam this again
>imgur.com/gallery/QDGRY

Then tell her to stop being a whore. If she follows such advice, her life will be better and she won't be posting slutty pics for betas to jerk to in order to gain attention.

In order to be queen of Sup Forums, a girl has to have something NON-SEXUAL about them that is extremely interesting.

In other words, showing us a shot of your panties is the behavior of a common girl attempting to seduce boys using the most basic method in a girl's repertoire, sex, because she's intellectually incapable of garnering our attention in any other way. Also, there absolutely cannot exist any nude photos of them on the internet because royalty demands a higher moral standard.

When you introduce yourself to us as "the new queen of Sup Forums" using a cropped, revealing photo of your panties, you're conveying to us that you're too vapid and stupid to do or say anything interesting aside from appealing to the most basic, common desires of boys.

We're not here to compensate for your father not giving you enough attention as a child.

lol

exactly. and please, also show us your dick.

the real queen of Sup Forums

fucking #rekt

She might stop posting pictures if she was enjoying life. Or maybe she is enjoying life and enjoys posting pictures. What do you know about anything? Are you infinitely happy and understand the formula to human wellbeing? You're probably just as depressed as anyone in this thread.

I think you might be over-thinking it...

You're not addressing my point. When girls act like whores they should be shamed. That way they will hopefully never do it again. Whores do not feel good about themselves at all. If she was shamed into never whoring again, her life would be less bad. You say that you wanted to make her feel better, but not telling her to fuck off will cause her more problems. Just my 2 cents.

someone put it into words

I did address it. You're not the master of human well-being. If her posting pictures here is a result of mental illness, then her stopping posting here wouldn't be the thing to cure it. You're thinking about it backwards. Shaming anyone for anything isn't going to help them. If anything it creates rebellion towards the person who is being an ass. Kind of like how celebs shaming trump voters helped trump win.

tits or get the fuck out

damn.

fucking saved

Her only mental illness was being a whore. Not rewarded for being a whore = not going to whore again. I don't have to be the master of human well-being to know this is true.

who got all the pics of her? who is she?

user to the rescue

/thread

Now you haven't addressed what I said. You're looking at human nature like some black and white retard shit. Try harder.

I bet you scream "gril" when girls come on mic in games, faggot.