CAN YOU AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE RIGHT NOW user

CAN YOU AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE RIGHT NOW user

can you

With just a bit of moisture that would be an amazing footjob

Yes, even though premiums went up 66% this year.

Fuck man, my trypophobia

i'm from eu, not my problem

Does anyone else get some unexplainable urge to want to bite into that foot

MY DICK IS CONFUSED

Yep, i work for a responsible company that takes care of its emloyees instead of hording the profits at the top.

NOPE
NO ONE ELSE

what disease or infection or chemical idfk would cause this, assuming its legit?

you don't have trypophobia. it's a made up condition that became "popular" and now everyone thinks they do

i thought republicunts are gonna delete the healthcare so why should i care

i cannot, but i dont care since my country provides for free, cheers fags

Nah, looks too much like a sponge. I want to wash my dick with it though...

fucking legos man

not really. it's expensive as fuck in the US. Even with the subsidies that the Obamacare provides it's still expensive, and the subsidies you receive just get taken back when you file for your tax refund.

Yes I can. If you have a job that doesn't offer health insurance then you have a shitty job with no future. I had one of those and did something about it. It's really that simple folks.

Yeah, maybe the rest of you should get a real fucking job

Don't need to. I live in the UK so the NHS will make sure I die on a trolley in a storeroom should I get rushed to hospital.

That sounds aweful. You should move to the US and sign up for Kaiser Permanente. They'll make sure no hospital will take you when you're dying. That way you're sure to die on the street.

>self diagnosis
>made up

my whole life is a lie

I dont need too, i actually work for a living and i get killer insurance with my company

No.

costs me 80 a month so yes only minor things cost extra and I never make use of it

traveling right now so just on shitty travel insurance but normally I have access to full coverage free national healthcare in 3 countries I have citizenship in.

Only scrub shithole countries like the US and places in Africa dont have good healthcare.

Fucking loser

You read that on the internet?

No, I just want to scrub it with really rough sandpaper

Healthcare is free

Imagine licking that

OP you silly. Healthcare is taxpayer funded in the developed world. Everyone can afford it!

Yes, my employer pays most of it

No bruh not really

hes talking about after obamacare is repealed and that goes up to 800 a month

I wanna take a fucking knife to it and slice down it

Underrated post.

Well I'm rich so I don't pay for my health insurance.

Who you must be a bad ass of sorts

I work for the government, so it's part of the job. Have fun going bankrupt when Trump takes your Obamacare away poorfags.

I have a job with no insurance no contract no nothing and I'm doing fine

NO

i too am scared of photoshopped images.

All I really want to do it sink fingers unto one side if foot and pull. What would happen?

Im Norwegian. I dont know what i would do with health insurance. I dont know which purpose it would serve.

Would til it be cool if that described your country instead?

Well if you're super rich, like I am, then you end up with the best of both worlds: your employer pays for your health insurance, you get top of the line medical care, and you don't have to pay the extra taxes so poor people can get treatment also.

Yes, well-paying jobs with good benefits are plentiful

I do, user. I do.

Yes, that sounds fine. But why do the poor and middle classes keep voting republican?

I did 20 years in the military and now have basically free med for life. This year my wife had her normal check up plus a full blood work up/labs and Mamo plus she has two prescriptions she takes daily. I paid a $50 deductible for the year and all the scrips are free. I did my annual blood work for my and have a daily med I take. I paid my $50 deductible and nothing for scrips. Last year I had 4 Xrays for a foot issue. The bill was $4500. I paid nothing.