So a qt3.14 asked me this question "are children small or just far away...

so a qt3.14 asked me this question "are children small or just far away?" It's been 3 months and she refuses to tell me the answer. I've given her all the answers you'll find on google pg 1 and 2.
what the fuck possible answer could there be to this joke
pic unrelated
>are children small or just far away?

they're just misunderstood

have you heard this "joke" before?

It has to do with visual perception. Objects farther away subtend a smaller visual angle on your retina, meaning that if you see a person near you, the light reflected from their body takes up more of your visual field than someone far away. In the same way, the moon is huge but looks tiny in the sky. So is it just that children are smaller than adults, or they're the same size, just farther away so they appear smaller?

why do the mountains look like presidents

Are you fucking retarded??

said that, apparently that's not it
its not the snl skit
what's the answer then Einstein?

It's from an SNL parody called Magical Mysteries on Youtube it's the second link under that title, it's making fun of the Insane Clown Posse song 'Miracles' so I'd say just give her another line from the song to show her that you get it and you're down with her sense of humor but if it's actually been 3 months and you're still hung up on it then it's gotta be clear to her by now that you don't and you're not so... you fucked yourself bud.
Better luck next time.

yeah apparently, that's not it either, like I said i tried the popular google searches. And I don't really care much for her, it's the fucking "joke" that's been bothering me

Theyre neither. theyre children

well that's what it's from so she's probably just fucking with you at this point. if you stop acting like you care it'll work in your favor

This chick in the pic looks just like a girl I fuck weekly. Thumbnail freaked me out.

And you say to her, 'yo I don't know 'Why do some mountains look like Presidents?' or "And why are pants different than shirts?'

Try those.

if that's it I'm gonna kill her...

It's not the SNL skit, she's already said no to that

Post pictures

so i can end up like that dude who strangled that mom, nty

Then it is this

>I was in that thread and 3 cities away. >Watched it on the news that night.

same, but far away

i know this bitch is a cam whore but i can remember her name

u either havent heard a good joke before or you dont know women just recycle jokes they hear from their dad. i regret sharing the answer with u very much